Let's go exploring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SummerBliss

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my thread! :D
So I've been craving to do a few more rp's lately and have been getting tons of ideas from books i'm reading and movies I've been seeing. So if you're interested in anything, respond below or send me a message :)​

Before we get too far though, here's a few things about me and things I expect from a partner
Post length: I tend to do about a paragraph, though tend to mirror my partners post length. And for me to remain interested in the rp, I need my partner to write at least a paragraph or more.
Grammar: Now we all make mistakes, but please, try make sure you use proper punctuation as much as possible.
Pairings: I do mxf pairings and I prefer to play female so I'm looking for partners that play the male
Response Speed: I won't be able to respond every day, but I'll do my best to post at least once a week. I'm hoping my partner can do at least one response a week.

Now onto some pairings^^ I have plots listed further below.
Also, if you don't see a pairing you're interested in, suggest it! I enjoy many more than just these.

pirate x pirate
werewolf x human
doctor x patient
criminal x girl (high school or non high school)
mermaid x human
stowaway x pirate
bad boy x good girl
werewolf x werewolf
ect...

Plots:
The roles can be reversed

1. Rebellious Love
They come from opposite sides of life. She's raised in a big house and given every opportunity that money can buy. He comes from the slums, where he has to fight for what he gets and nothing's ever easy. So when they happen to meet at school, their groups immediately pull them apart, saying it's pointless. But they just can't forget the connection they felt.
One day, as the girl argues with her parents, she takes off, ending up in the slums. She gets into a bit of trouble and he happens to be passing by and helps her out. From there, they start to try to find ways to spend time together.

More will be added later

I have a lot of medieval fantasy plots if you'd like to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.