Lesson Of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
The door-bell rang all around the empty house which cause Ariela's stomach to flip three times. She walked downstairs, looking in every reflection just in case a flyaway wasn't in place or something of the sort. After that, she made her destination--the door. After taking a deep breath, she opened the door to see a handsome Colton in front of her with a rose in his hand. "You clean up very well," she complimented him sweetly. Her eyes scanned his entire outfit, her heart fluttering with anticipation of how the entire night was going to go for the both of them. They had to go far, to make sure no one they knew would see them tonight.

Colton waited at the door and let out a breath as he felt so nervous for this date, even if he was 23 and she was 16 he was willing to risk his job and everything to be with her and hopefully if she enjoyed this date then would hopefully be closer to him and they could start going out, he as his girlfriend. He mouth gaped open when she answered the door and had trouble getting his words out as he looked her up and down "Y-you look absloutly beautiful Ariela, i-i'm speechless" he said with a smile on his lips and bit down on his lower one as he looked down for a second "I got you a rose, i never asked what your favourite flower was" he said with a smile and held it out for her smiling​

She's eighteen :3
-
His stammering voice caused a giggle to escape her lips, and she thanked him quietly as her blush became even more fierce. She took the rose from his hands, their fingers touching ever so lightly. Even with the lightest touch, she still felt an electric current run through her. This felt right, and there could be no wrong. She brought the rose to her nose, and took a gentle whiff. "It's beautiful," she murmured, looking at him from underneath her eyelashes. She walked off into the kitchen, placing the delicate rose in its own vase. She walked back to Colton and gave him a soft smile. "Ready to go?" she asked him, suddenly feeling giddy and excited.

[is she, ooppsss, i mean 18 XD]

Colton couldn't help but smile when she giggled at him stuttering and nodded as a 'you welcome' when she thanked him and he too felt the sparks and electric run through his fingers and warm up his body in a nice feeling and took his hand away blushing but it did feel right, just Ariela being near him felt right and like they was meant to be together.
He grinned when she brought it to her nose and took a whiff of the rose "Beautiful just like you" he said back with a smile and watched her go off to the kitchen and come back and he held his hand out for her to take "I am ready to go beautiful, my car awaits" he said simling at her

Status
Not open for further replies.