Lesson Of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A smile was bright on my face, and I nodded silently to Colton's question. "See you tomorrow, Colton," I murmured quietly with a soft smile. The next moment felt as if it happened in slow motion. I had no thought of what my actions were doing. Suddenly, I leaned over the stick shift, and kissed his cheek lightly. I bit my bottom lip, my eyes wide and my cheeks flushed as I got out of the car.

Once I walked out Garnett ran over to me, hiding behind my legs. I giggled, and picked her up and tackled her with my lips time and time again. "Ela!" she giggled, hugging my neck tightly. It was nice to be home.

-
want to time skip like...let's say...week or two later?

[yeah we can skip if you wish, i'm guessing Colton and Ariela will be a lot closer?]

Colton smiled at her "See you tomorrow Ariela" he replied with a smile and was not expecting happen what did and he even blushed when he felt Ariela's soft lips on his cheek and bit his own bottom lip as well and watched her get out of the car blushing and he smiled once she was out of the car and like a lost man in love he put a hand to his cheek where she had kissed it

He got himself back before he went down to his parents house and laughed as he heard Jacob shouting "Daddy!, Daddy's here Mummy!". Colton laughed as the door opened and he picked Jacob up with a smile and gave his cheek a kiss and looked at his 17 year old sister and took Jacob's bag from her "I'll bring him back for you later on Sunday so you get a couple of days off and can concentrait on your homework" he said and kissed his sisters forehead and let her kiss Jacob before he walked back to the car and buckled Jacob into his carseat in the car

Yes(:
-
[Two weeks later] -Finally I have settled into my new pattern and have actually made a few acquaintances at school. But enough about that, let's talk about Colton.

Over the past two weeks him and I have seen each other every other day. I looked forward to spending time alone. Here and there we would flirt and catch each other looking at one another practically all the time. We laugh at silly jokes and talk about anything. He almost knows everything about me. My crush has grown into liking him...which is horrible. I couldn't have him, no matter how much I liked him. I was just a pretty girl to him, nothing more.

Right now I sat in Colton--Mr. Hale's--English class and barely paying attention for my sadness has gotten the best of me. Remy switched into the class, and had his eye on me the entire time. He knew something was up, but I wouldn't tell him. How could I?

Colton since he had been talking with Ariela and spending a lot of time with her had stopped going out clubbing on a sunday night and hadn't been with any girl since he realised that he was actually in love with Ariela and had grown a lot of feelings for her.

He had gotten to know Ariela inside and out, he spent a lot of time alone with her and they would flirt now and then and also would stare at each other a lot and he too loved spending time alone with Ariela. They just got on really well, they could laugh about anything and have a lot of jokes with each other and he sure did know everything about her and she knew about him. He just wished they could be together, he had thought about it and he really would risk his job and that just to be with Ariela and have a student/teacher relationship with her

Colton was teaching the class on what they was doing today and made sure the class got it and noticed Ariela not paying attention "Ariela? was you even paying attention to what i just said because i hope you know what you're doing" he said in a teacher sort of voice, he had to use it in class to her so people didn't think anything was going on between them.

I snapped out of a daze, hearing Mr. Hale use his stern voice on me. It took all of my strength not to snap. I stood erect in my seat, and looked him in the eyes. "I know what I'm doing," I managed to mutter as I opened my notebook and began to scribble down the notes on the board. My shoulders slumped as time slowly ticked away, and I wished things could just be...different.

-
sorry it's short.

[it's fine :)]

Colton looked at her as she looked him in the eyes and he had a sorry sort of look in them for having to use his stern voice on her and nodded at what she said "Okay" he said and watched her taking down the notes and he sat down back at his his desk and looked at the text from his younger sister and looked at the time "Guys i will be back but you got to promise me, you can't tell anyone about me bringing a three year old in here" he said and left the classroom

He went and met his sister and picked his nephew up into his arms "Ellie go to class i've got him okay and i'll take him back to mine tonight" he said softly and taking his nephew back to his classroom and closed the door and sat back down at his desk with Jacob on his lap

As Colton left, questions grew in my head at a quick speed. The other students began talking among themselves and I--as usual--kept to myself. Before I knew it, Colton was back but he had a package. More like a three year old boy. That's when I suddenly remembered all of the conversations Colton and I had. He confessed to me he usually took care of his sister's son. A soft smile grew on my face, seeing the cute boy playing with the stuff on Colt's desk. He looked up, with a cheeky grin and smiled directly at me.

Colton knew that the students will be completely confused because he said about a three year old and he would do anything for his sister so if that meant looking after Jacob while he had a class to teach then he would do that for her sake. He had told Ariela about him taking care of his nephew a lot and knew she would know and her be the only one. Colton was glad that Jacob just played with things on his desk and smiled when he noticed the boy gave Ariela a cheeky grin

He raised an eyebrow as Jacob spoke in his ear and pointed to Ariela "Who is that Daddy?" Jake had asked and he smiled at his nephew "That's Ariela" he said and gave Jacob his drink and smiled at Ariela before starting to mark work​

My spirits were a tad heightened by the sight of Jacob. He more adorable than Colton described. Class went by more quickly now that I had something cute to look at (both Colton and Jacob). The bell rang suddenly, and I placed all of my things into my knapsack before being bombarded by Jacob. He tackled my legs, hugging them tightly. "Bye Riela," he called out, smiling cheekily. I giggled, and ruffled his hair lightly. "Bye Jacob, nice meeting you," I murmured, and from my side-view I noticed Colton looking at the two of us. I suppressed my smile, and walked out of the class. Later today, I'd be meeting up with Colton and I had to prepare.

Colton loved his nephew a lot and would do anything for him. He thought the class went by quick as well with his attention being on Jacob if he talked to him and needed something and also with marking work inbetween that but he did glance at Ariela now and then and couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. He placed Jacob on the ground when the bell went and laughed as he ran over to Ariela and hugged her legs and smiled at the sight of the two together and got even more excited for them both meeting up later and was getting really close to her, close enough that he wanted to ask her on a date.

Later on in the day, Colton was on my mind--as usual. Time went by slow. I ignored boys who hit on me, laughed at my friend's jokes, and sat with my brothers at lunch as they flirted with the girls who sat with us--and barely talked to me. This was my usual routine. Finally, the last bell rang and my heart began to flutter immensely. "Class dismissed, don't forget to study for the test on Monday, have a good weekend," that's when I remembered it was the weekend!

~

I weaved through the halls and made it to my locker, grabbing the notebooks I needed to take home later today. "Hey, have any plans for tonight?" Lukas asked as he made his way to my locker. I shrugged my shoulders in question, not knowing what I should do for tonight. Go to the bookstore? Stay home? Baby-sit my nieces? "Well, mom and dad are out for their anniversary, Demetri and his little family are out looking for their own apartment which means they'll be out all day, and Adyn and his girl and Wynter are out as well. The rest of us are going out tonight, partying and shit. Might go back to the old neighborhood. Wanted to know if you wanted to come?" he asked. "Thanks, I'll see if I'm up for it. I have tutoring with Mr. Hale," I advised him. We said our goodbyes, and walked off to see Colt. Today, we had all day...that is if he even wanted to spend time with me.

Colton had teached his lesson and had gotten Jacob to stay quiet while he was teaching his lessons but when he sat down Ariela was on his mind and he couldn't wait to see her just him and her seeing as he got a text from Ellie and she said she could take Jacob because she had gotten her homework done and would bring him around tomrrow morning and he can stay the night and was free so that meant he could spend more time with Ariela on this friday night.

He made himself look more presentable and gave Jacob back to his mum and gave him a kiss on the head "I'll see you tomrrow buddie" he said smiling and watched them go and he cleaned up the classroom before sitting back down on his desk and decided while he waited to finish off his marking, which meant he didn't have to do any at home and was determind to make the next more on Ariela and ask if she wanted to get something to eat with him and hopefully she would say yes if she didn't have any plans

Lightly, I knocked on Colt's classroom door, seeing how he was engulfed entirely in his papers. Biting my lip lightly I walked in, clearing my throat to make my presence known. "Sorry about earlier today I just...I haven't been acting like myself lately and I guess I owe you an explanation," were my first set of words. My heart beat was erratic, and I began fumbling with the strap of my bag. "Mr. Hale," I breathed, and I exhaled heavily as I tried to calm my nerves. Mr. Hale, that's what I needed to call him from now on. This was strictly business. It was easier said than done, doing this. "I don't think..." I trailed off, not able to utter the words.
-
[He can still ask her out or whatever, don't think she's going to shoot him down. :3]

[ahah yeahh i will get him to ask her out on like a date sort of thing :)]

Colton didn't really hear the knock on his door as he was too busy in getting his marking done but looked up when he heard someone clear their throat and looked at Ariela and raised an eyebrow "It's fine Ari you don't have to apologise to me, i can undertand" he said softly and was surprised when she called him by his teacher name and his full attention on her "You don't think what?" he asked as he got up from his chair

He walked closer to her "Ariela, can i ask you something?" he asked and took her hand from the strap on her bag and bit his lower lip "I was wondering if erm, if you wanted to go out for dinner with me tonight? i-i know i get it if you don't want to"

His invitation to go for dinner tonight caught me by surprise. My eyes went wide, and the grasp on my textbook came undone. The smack of the textbook brought me out of my surprise, and I jumped up in fright. I picked it up and tripped over my words. "I uh...like...like a date?" I asked him, not entirely sure if I could wrap my mind around all of this. Colton wanted to take me out on a date? It had to mean something, obviously.

Did he like me? I began silently praying to anyone who will listen. I prayed that he liked me for me, and not just my body. "W-why...? If you don't mind me asking," was my next question.

Colton bit his lap as he looked at her and could see she was surpised by her eyes going wide and watched as her textbook fell to the floor and watched her jump and he bit his lip and nodded "Y-yeah like a date" he said and let out a breath "Ariela i really am asking you out on a date here, i know it's not exactly allowed but i really can't help but ask you on a date with me" he admitted

He let out a breath and raised an eyebrow "I think you have the most amazing personality i have ever seen in a girl, you're so down to earth, we have a lot in common and you're also a beautiful girl but i think, i-i think i have fallen for you Ariela and hard so i am asking you on a date, tonight, me and you a resturant of your choice and i'm paying"

His words diminished any worries I ever had way before I walked in here about the both of us and our feelings. A blush spread across my cheeks and my arms came across my own body. "I...I'd love to," I murmured, giving him a soft smile. "Just...I'm worried, about the consequences and everything but if you're not worried then...why should I?" I asked rhetorically. "You can pick the spot. Tonight's perfect, no one's home. Pick me up in two hours, and I'll be ready," I suggested, and walked away with the biggest smile on my lips.

Colton carried on biting his lip as he waited for her to answer him and had butterflies in his stomach for being so nervous and saw the blush on her face and his smile grew when she agreed to go with him and shook his head "I'm not worried about the consequences to be honest it is worth breaking the rules to be with you and you can trust me, we will just have to keep it on a low" he said smiling and nodded "Okay, i will pick somewhere then and i'll pick you up in two hours" he said smiling a wide grin and watched her walk away and he let out a breath and slid down the wall with the happiest smile he hadn't shown in a long time

[Going back to third person :3]
-
Two hours could not pass any slower than it did tonight. As soon as Ariela made it home, she ran up the steps and began to rummage through her closet. Excitement was an entire understatement for how she was feeling about this upcoming date. Anxiety, also, can't forget that. Outfit after outfit, she just couldn't decide. Should she wear something classy? Sexy? Casual? Comfortable. Inwardly groaning, she raked her head of hair as she tried her best not to freak out. Her eyes looked at the clock, and she had way too much time on her hands to pick from an endless supply of clothes.

Eventually, she decided to wear a body-con dress the color of the sea, and a pair of beige heels to match her beige cross-body. She let her flow naturally, her curls flowing endlessly down her back and stopping just on top of her curvy bottom.

Now, all she had to do was wait.

[ahahah it's okayy :D]

Colton had gone back home not long after and was infront of his mirror in his room and deciding on what to wear which he had no clue about so decided to book a resturant instead that was beautiful and the part he had gotten was right by the sea and was really romantic if he was being honest because it would be sun set soon and he could hopefully go on a walk with her on the beach. After he done that he went back on deciding what to wear and even for a guy it took him ages to decided until he finally decided on tight blue trousers and a white shirt to go with it and sorted his hair out as well and put on a pair of shoes and was happy with the way he looked and spayed aftershave on him

He looked at the time and picked up his car keys, house keys and wallet and put them into his pockets and picked up a jacket on the way out just incase and got into his car before making his way over to Ariela's house.

It didn't take him long to get to the house and he let out a breath before getting out of the car and biting his lower lip as he walked up to the door and rang the bell on it and waited for Ariela to answer the door and had a single rose in his hand

Status
Not open for further replies.