Lemora's Prophecy; Birth of the Summoning (Drawing RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Augh, gonna have to drop this. Scheduling issues and all that.
Gonna be watching though, I like the idea.

Augh, gonna have to drop this. Scheduling issues and all that.
Gonna be watching though, I like the idea.

Thanks for expressing interest prior~

Okay I was waiting for someone to upload their drawing but seems none of them are so... is this still alive?? =^=

Okay I was waiting for someone to upload their drawing but seems none of them are so... is this still alive?? =^=

I'm almost finished with mine~ I made several designs of the summoning and am trying to perfect it~

I only drew one and keep forgetting to take a picture of it. I'll upload that one but I'm having trouble with drawing the other so I'll get that done once I finally feel like picking up a pencil again.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
I tend to rush when I draw but that's the best I got... anyway, I still posted a drawing so yay

@KayLove

I wish I could 'Love' a post twice. Your picture is very nice. *v*

My summoning has been edited in~

Damn yours is like ten times better than mine

Thank you~ Though my life revolves around art...

Who needs a social life or to pay attention in class when I've got a sketchbook and a mechanical pencil? ...*3*;;

I feel inferior now looking at these awesome pics T^T I'll post as soon as I can *I need to sleep slightly early so that I can prolong my passport tomorrow*

My um, temporary character is up, I'll proabably change it depending on my mood

My um, temporary character is up, I'll proabably change it depending on my mood

So Kawaii~

Just to let everyone know, we'll probably be drawing each other's characters as well depending on the posts. So! I'd study the appearances or make reference drawings if I were you. :3

2092c5c.jpg
Okay not gonna lie but my proportion are totally off right now! + if you notice I'm an untidy guy so... Lineart isn''t my style T^T

Feel the wrath of the most sloppy drawing + handwriting!

2092c5c.jpg
Okay not gonna lie but my proportion are totally off right now! + if you notice I'm an untidy guy so... Lineart isn''t my style T^T

Feel the wrath of the most sloppy drawing + handwriting!

He's so fabulous~ I'll have my summoner guy up shortly!

Reactions: GreenSea