Lemora's Prophecy; Birth of the Summoning (Drawing RP)

Augh, gonna have to drop this. Scheduling issues and all that.
Gonna be watching though, I like the idea.

Augh, gonna have to drop this. Scheduling issues and all that.
Gonna be watching though, I like the idea.

Thanks for expressing interest prior~

Okay I was waiting for someone to upload their drawing but seems none of them are so... is this still alive?? =^=

Okay I was waiting for someone to upload their drawing but seems none of them are so... is this still alive?? =^=

I'm almost finished with mine~ I made several designs of the summoning and am trying to perfect it~

I only drew one and keep forgetting to take a picture of it. I'll upload that one but I'm having trouble with drawing the other so I'll get that done once I finally feel like picking up a pencil again.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
I tend to rush when I draw but that's the best I got... anyway, I still posted a drawing so yay

@KayLove

I wish I could 'Love' a post twice. Your picture is very nice. *v*

My summoning has been edited in~

Damn yours is like ten times better than mine

Thank you~ Though my life revolves around art...

Who needs a social life or to pay attention in class when I've got a sketchbook and a mechanical pencil? ...*3*;;

I feel inferior now looking at these awesome pics T^T I'll post as soon as I can *I need to sleep slightly early so that I can prolong my passport tomorrow*

My um, temporary character is up, I'll proabably change it depending on my mood

My um, temporary character is up, I'll proabably change it depending on my mood

So Kawaii~

Just to let everyone know, we'll probably be drawing each other's characters as well depending on the posts. So! I'd study the appearances or make reference drawings if I were you. :3

2092c5c.jpg
Okay not gonna lie but my proportion are totally off right now! + if you notice I'm an untidy guy so... Lineart isn''t my style T^T

Feel the wrath of the most sloppy drawing + handwriting!

2092c5c.jpg
Okay not gonna lie but my proportion are totally off right now! + if you notice I'm an untidy guy so... Lineart isn''t my style T^T

Feel the wrath of the most sloppy drawing + handwriting!

He's so fabulous~ I'll have my summoner guy up shortly!

Reactions: GreenSea