Lemora's Prophecy; Birth of the Summoning (Drawing RP)

~Just checking in on everyone~

Maybe I'll be able to start it today, if I don't then definitely tomorrow

I'm still working on it, just doesn't now if I want to color it or not, or redo it~

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Reactions: GreenSea
DILEMMA STRiKES okay, here' what I'm going to do, quick sketch and redraw everything/simplify things~

Okay! That's fine~

To everyone, if you made a Summoning, if you want them to control their elements via weapon, that's fine too~ (i.e. Ice spear, fire sword, wind fan etc.)

Almost done with colouring, hopefully I'll be able to post it within this week.

image.jpg

• Love
Okay so I'm done now onto the details

oh and sorry for keep on changing things~ this is my final though~RP draw.jpg RP draw 2.jpg

• Love
Let me get in done in a mo~ I'll edit this tomorrow and notify you when it's done

Summoners

Name: Zeke Ironside

Race: Human

Talent: Trickster- to be able to deceive someone into his trickery, Sword fight (intermediate)

Personality: Zeke is a full time robin hood of his city, which make him a fun and caring guy. He doesn't appear to be a meddlesome guy judging from his action though the alway rant on how Nira, his summons, always quiet and can't get to joke with him.

Extras: Son of the great thies Robin Ironside

Summonings

Name: Nira Noish

Years of rest: 230

Element or talent for battle: Quickdraw- Nira has the capability to be agile with her qatar

Shifter race: Weapon
Echo Sword- upon holding this sword Zee was granted agility boost and a slight haste.

Personality: Nira was a quiet girl punctual, nothing beats her than a silence treatment, but thanks to that she's rarely noticed by a lot of people, though Zeke seems to be different.

Last edited:
  • Thank You