Lemora's Prophecy; Birth of the Summoning (Drawing RP)

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
History/Plot

Long ago in the nation of Cyprese, the wife of a fair God Tra'nn gave birth to a set of fraternal twins. Of both, only one reflected the goodness and shining admiration that what a God would be expectant of whilst the other son appeared to be what one would assume to be just another human. Both parents were overjoyed, though it could not be denied that some favoritism was leaning more towards the eldest of the two, Luxe'. As the years progressed, their youngest son Aota had begun to grow distant as his brother was receiving the most attention from anyone. He was seen as the golden child, often leaving him in the shadows as the other triumphed. The distance grew and grew until he had had enough and chose to run away from Cyprese entirely. He held no direction; just a lone teenage demigod boy wandering about. In the midst of his journey towards Aquis, he was taken in by an infamous leader of the Black Militia, the main cause of fear within the five great nations, and without hesitation, Aota agreed.

Both Gods grew, one blossoming into a fine and fair young man and the other becoming whom one would believe to be the Anti-God himself. Luxe' had been trying for many years to bring his baby brother back home. He hadn't realized how dismissive of him their parents had been, and wanted to promise him change in exchange for his safe return. However, each request was rejected. Aota appeared to not want to have anything to do with his family, or his brother. A informant Goddess had rushed to the fair demigod himself on the day of his birthday, warning him that his youngest brother was coming to Cyprese. This caused excitement until it became clear that Aota had not come for friendship and the rekindling of a broken bond. He had come to kill the very man who had caused him to receive absolutely nothing from the people he loved more than anything. Through a tough battle, Aota had defeated and killed his eldest brother with no remorse.

Back in the land of Voltenis, a young prophet by the name of Lemora had begun to have a vision. All five realms in ashes, burning to the ground and the residents all having become slaves to their new ruler, Aota. The list of casualties had skyrocketed, the women are forced to whore themselves to him, and the men are lashed or gutted to become meals for Aota's unGodly creatures. The Black militia were the ones to assist him with his progress of domination, and if they were to be taken down prior to Aota rising against them, then all could be saved.

With this in mind, she wrote many scrolls of summoning, one that only those with the strongest of Chi energy could open and read. The scrolls were lined with Chi and magic, making them able to find the one worthy themselves. With each one came a clear ring; the ring that will allow them to summon any God or Goddess at random. These spiritual Gods have remained asleep and undisturbed for many years; some may not take kindly to being woken up. But their great power, once trained and nourished, could be what is needed to take down one of the most notorious and powerful groups in the world.

Drawing RP

This roleplay is a drawing RP, which means that you are given the freedom to draw out your posts. If you plan to draw rather than write, you must draw your character. There is no limitation to style and you do not have to be an expert artist. All skill levels are welcome. Though this is a drawing RP, writing out your posts is acceptable. Add Ragglefraggle on your CS so I know you have read and understood. All that is asked is that your post be legible in what your character is doing, and what they are saying.

Rules

-All Iwaku rules apply
-No Godmodding your character
-Summoners can only have one summon (Unless we have to do some rearranging)
-Let's try to keep the amount of Summoners and Summonings equal
-No fighting in the OOC; I hate conflict
-Keep OOC chat out of the IC
-The GM's and CoGM's word is law
-Libertine stuff will have to be taken to the PMs
*Subject to add more*

Character Sheets

Summoners

Name:
Age: (Chi is fully developed by the age of 16, so 16 and older)
Talent: (Note: Demigods do not have super cool elemental powers and their talent has to be nourished. A demigod cannot be drop dead gorgeous and talented, it's one or the other (I assume the characters will be attractive, but not gorgeous). Talents usually include sword wielding, art, brawling, etc.)
Personality:
History: *Optional*
Appearance:
Extras:

Summonings

Name:
Years of rest:
Element or talent for battle:
Shifter race: (*Insert animal you want. There can be more than one of the same race. Ask the person if you want to be siblings with them.)
Personality:
Appearance:
History: *Optional*
Extras:

CoGM: @Charlie W.F.

Last edited:
Wait question so Summoners can summon 1 summonings? that's we play as one of them or more? + this post will be my cs post so I'll edit it asap when I get my charrie done...

Ragglefraggle

Wait question so Summoners can summon 1 summonings? that's we play as one of them or more? + this post will be my cs post so I'll edit it asap when I get my charrie done...

Ragglefraggle

I want to keep it equal, so one per summoner until we have to rearrange some stuff~

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Oooh, now to decide to be a summoner or a summoning...

I've got ideas for both, I'll try and get something down once I've decided.

Oooh, now to decide to be a summoner or a summoning...

I've got ideas for both, I'll try and get something down once I've decided.

You can play more than one character if you want to~ More drawing practice

*Will edit in the pictures when I'm done. History/Plot has been edited to make more sense*

Extra practice for me~

Summoner Sheet

Name: Alexandre' de Rivena
Race: Human
Talent: Swordsmanship
Personality: Fun loving, determined, spaces out a lot, jackass, top in his swordsmanship class
History: *To be revealed*
Appearance: *To be edited in*
Extras:

Summoning Sheet

Name: Seilen (Say-len)
Years of rest: 307
Element or talent for battle: Ice
Shifter race: Wolf
Personality: Level headed, though underneath, is emotionally unstable. She is not a very talkative person, but will only speak when the situation calls for it.
History: *To be revealed*
Appearance:

Awake:

First summoned *Ice Gem*

Extras:

Last edited:
Summoner sheet:
Name: Viridi
Race: Demigod
Talent: Sword wielding
Personality: quiet and doesn't talk much, can be a sore loser.
Appearance: ((Edited in))

Summoning sheet:
Name: Aegeus
Years of rest: 1000
Element or talent for battle: Fire
Shifter race: Tiger
Personality: Short tempered, over confident, protective.
Appearance:
20150222_091311_by_kaylove123-d8j29fg.jpg

((I skimmed through most of it so if I'm forgetting something or just don't fully understand that's why... and ragglefraggle?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Summoner sheet:
Name: Viridi
Race: Demigod
Talent: Sword wielding
Personality: quiet and doesn't talk much, can be a sore loser.
Appearance: ((Edited in))

Summoning sheet:
Name: Aegeus
Years of rest: 1000
Element or talent for battle: Fire
Shifter race: Tiger
Personality: Short tempered, over confident, protective.
Appearance: ((Will be edited in))

((I skimmed through most of it so if I'm forgetting something or just don't fully understand that's why... and ragglefraggle?))

I shall accept your characters, can't wait to see the pictures~

(Sounds exciting.)

…*:.Summoning Sheet.:*…
Name:
Isa

Years of rest:

(?)

Earth

Shifter race:

Deer

Personality:
Patient yet irritable, Isa is a strong willed and stubborn Goddess. She's usually caring and understanding.

Appearance:
image.jpg

History:
N/A (to be revealed during rp)

Extras:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ragglefraggle

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jessica
(Sounds exciting.)

…*:.Summoning Sheet.:*…
Name:
Isa

Years of rest:

(?)

Earth

Shifter race:

Deer

Personality:
Patient yet irritable, Isa is a strong willed and stubborn Goddess. She's usually caring and understanding.

Appearance:
*W.I.P*
(This might take awhile)

History:

N/A (to be revealed during rp)

Extras:

Ragglefraggle

Accepted~ Can't wait to see her appearance.

Accepted~ Can't wait to see her appearance.

I'm probably going to draw her on both paper and tablet, and this is way it's going to take for-effing-ever. Anyways, I'll share both results just for entertainment.

I'm probably going to draw her on both paper and tablet, and this is way it's going to take for-effing-ever. Anyways, I'll share both results just for entertainment.
Ooo~ Very nice~ I can't wait to see both results!

I'm about just nearly done with editing my character (excluding the image of course ^^;) but I was wondering if you still needed a CO-GM? (although it still basically says it up there).

I'm about just nearly done with editing my character (excluding the image of course ^^;) but I was wondering if you still needed a CO-GM? (although it still basically says it up there).
Mhm; Shall I add you as the CoGM?

I'd love to take on the role ^^ Is there anything I should know beforehand however?
Hmmm, I'd have to say not yet. Just that you'll be planning events with me and the usual stuff *v*

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Aeolius, #00CED1

Years of rest:
Give or take 600 years

Air

Shifter Race:
Phoenix

Personality:
Light hearted and carefree, Aeolius can only be described as free spirited. He seems to always be so calm and tranquil that just by being around him can relax the most troubled soul. He's very sensitive to others emotions and can easily tell when they've been pushed beyond their limit. Always seems to have an inexhaustible amount of advice that can either be very helpful or, like most of the time, completely useless and irrelevant to the problem at hand. Aeolius tends to be very playful but knows when to stop and apologies before things go too far. He treasures the trust of others and is rarely dishonest. Once you get past all his jokes and almost childlike immaturity, Aeolius can be very intelligent, perceptive, and wise beyond his years. He always tries to prevent conflicts and keeps things relatively peaceful among his comrades. Aeolius is up for nearly anything whether you need a quick pick me up, an adventure buddy, a shoulder to splurge on, or just someone to listen to your seemingly endless list of problems. It takes quite a lot (A LOT) to upset or 'ragglefraggle his feathers' but when he's even the slightest bit irritated his personality does a complete one eighty. He becomes very cynical, harshly blunt, and just a tad bit sarcastic. Then after the wind settles, Aeolius goes on a very long 'flight' to sulk and wallow from all the 'not too nice' things that he had said or done. Then after he comes back, practically spends all his time apologizing to everyone he 'wronged' until they either get irritated or convince him that everything is definitely okay (which is a tiring task in itself). Some of his favorite activities include cloud watching, star gazing, reading, solving or creating riddles, flying, going on unpredictable adventures, playing the flute, learning something new, etc. The only thing he really seems to dislike is when he is lied to and hostilities between others. One of his own personal fears is being restrained or trapped. He's also not too keen on enclosed spaces either.

Appearance:
(hopefully finished around this week ^^")

Extras:
Usually hovers just a few inches off the ground instead of walking. Flies instead of running which he finds, is a lot faster.

Last edited:
Aeolius, #00CED1

Years of rest:
Give or take 600 years

Air

Shifter Race:
Phoenix

Personality:
Light hearted and carefree, Aeolius can only be described as free spirited. He seems to always be so calm and tranquil that just by being around him can relax the most troubled soul. He's very sensitive to others emotions and can easily tell when they've been pushed beyond their limit. Always seems to have an inexhaustible amount of advice that can either be very helpful or, like most of the time, completely useless and irrelevant to the problem at hand. Aeolius tends to be very playful but knows when to stop and apologies before things go too far. He treasures the trust of others and is rarely dishonest. Once you get past all his jokes and almost childlike immaturity, Aeolius can be very intelligent, perceptive, and wise beyond his years. He always tries to prevent conflicts and keeps things relatively peaceful among his comrades. Aeolius is up for nearly anything whether you need a quick pick me up, an adventure buddy, a shoulder to splurge on, or just someone to listen to your seemingly endless list of problems. It takes quite a lot (A LOT) to upset or 'ragglefraggle his feathers' but when he's even the slightest bit irritated his personality does a complete one eighty. He becomes very cynical, harshly blunt, and just a tad bit sarcastic. Then after the wind settles, Aeolius goes on a very long 'flight' to sulk and wallow from all the 'not too nice' things that he had said or done. Then after he comes back, practically spends all his time apologizing to everyone he 'wronged' until they either get irritated or convince him that everything is definitely okay (which is a tiring task in itself). Some of his favorite activities include cloud watching, star gazing, reading, solving or creating riddles, flying, going on unpredictable adventures, playing the flute, learning something new, etc. The only thing he really seems to dislike is when he is lied to and hostilities between others. One of his own personal fears is being restrained or trapped. He's also not too keen on enclosed spaces either.

Appearance:
(hopefully finished around this week ^^")

Extras:
Usually hovers just a few inches off the ground instead of walking. Flies instead of running which he finds, is a lot faster.

With your CS, I see 'ruffle his feathers'.. then the quoting gives me the word I'm looking for.

Jesus Christ.

Anyway~ You're accepted; Can't wait to see all the pretty appearances~

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
With your CS, I see 'ruffle his feathers'.. then the quoting gives me the word I'm looking for.

Jesus Christ.

Anyway~ You're accepted; Can't wait to see all the pretty appearances~
Ahaha thank you xD I just remembered to add it in last minute while putting a few more edits to my CS ^^

Ahaha thank you xD I just remembered to add it in last minute while putting a few more edits to my CS ^^

Oooh, I thought it was a BB code or something at first. XD