Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
(My bad but this is a Jump-in if you want people to sign up put it in the fantasy forums. That will stop people from coming in at bad times.)
Eren sits by a tree. "So what do we do now? We can't sit here for long since it's trespassing, we'll no doubt eventually get caught or at the very least seen. I can't imagine either being good." Eren sighed and rested his head against the tree. What time was it? Eren didn't know nor did he really care, He just wanted to move. He felt to uncomfortable around these people, like a dog around a new person. But, in spite of himself his job was to guard them.

Looking at the unfamiliar face she replies," Yes."

The girl clings to the wolf refusing to let go, or let him get out of her sight.

nivek standing ready still unsure if these people are friend or foe holds his ground ready to attack.

Akiko clings to the wolf burring herface in his fur and whispers," Relax Nivek."

She is unsure how she knows his name, He didn't tell her.

Kiera and Damian watched as Rose talked to girl and her familiar. Then they looked at the others, still not fully trusting them. Damian spoke. "We don't need any protection. We're just fine."

nivek stared at the girl around his neck wondering how then brushed it off. "im going west i advise you all to stay out of my way or i will get vilontly messy because nothing will stop me from ending this bloody war!" nivek warned the whole group as he stould there ready to defend himself incase they tried to stop him.

The girl reaches up and begins to rub behind his ear, again not realizing how she knows to d this either.

"Nivek, Please calm down." She whispers.

nivek shook his head since her hand near his ear felt wierd then nivek shook his body making the girl let go. "stop that what the matter with you? these guys could be the people trying kill us and you tell me to stop? no now just stop trying to distract me and let me handle this" nivek said getting more mad each time the girl distracted him.

The Girl hangs on and manages to stay on, "IF they were going to kill us, they would have already. "

she then scatches his neck trying to get him to calm down, she tries to make her emotions flow into him.

getting fed up with her trying to distract him nivek whips around in anger and bites her hand. " i said enough!" nivek yelled purly ut of rage then when he realised what he did he shook his head. "just my lck ok thats enough" nivek left the girls side and marched forword west not caring if the poeople are in his way or not "i no longer care im going this way and if you all try and stop me i will kill" he said with a blood rage glare as he walked onward

Eren watches the girl and wolf. Neither seemed hostile at the moment, but one clearly had the potential. He grabbed his sword hilt.

nivek saw that eren reaching for his sword and nivek showed his teeth "try it and you may end with a resault you canthandle" nivek warned as he walk onward.

The girl screams and grabs her hand, but gets up and runs after the wolf, tripping over a root, her blood stains the ground.

"Please don't leave me here!" she cries out to the wolf, tears running down her face.

Eren gets up and walks over to the fallen girl. Unsheathing his blade he stabbed it into the ground. "Can you get up?" Eren reached a hand out towards the girl. "I don't have any medical supplies but im sure I can make use of some herbs... If I find any."

nivek looked back at the girl "if you dont wanna be left behind then keep up" he said with a cold tone and walked foroword.

Jade curled instinctively around Alex. "If we can all stop bickering like children, we may be able to get to know each other a little better." She hissed to everyone. "If we are all trying to stop this war, then why can't we just work together? Unless one of you is hiding something..." She looked in the wolf's direction.

the wolf snickered and kept walking west "im going the western nutral kingdom and i will convince them to help end this war or die trying if your words are true and we are indeed working for the same thing then why dont you step up and prove it i will be going on my own path to do your job 'bonded ones' and as far as getting to know eachother....." nivek stood there for a moment and thought of what to say "as far as getting to eachother... I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Eren clenched his teeth looming over the downed girl. He stood up and picked up his sword. Gripping a tight flaming fist in his other hand. He pointed the sword in the wolf's direction. He shouted at the top his lungs. "If my friends die a pointless death, it will be your very blood on this blade!"

nivek stared and the man with a sword "one if you were here friend then she wouldve known your name by now two she can stay if she want three its just a bite on her hand shell live four if she died it would be her fault no one elses now like i said im moving forward with my mission withc you claim is yours as well trying to end this war if she cant handle one bite i fear for the worlfd if she tried to get involed in a war" nivek said promtly and continued to walk

"I wasn't reffering to the girl..." Eren followed the wolf to the western nation. The wolf would need some sort of incentive proving his innocence to get in, and this way Eren could observe him closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.