Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ya it's three stories and looks just like a tree for camouflage" she said smiling. "I have all sorts of weapons and gold and junk" she said. "Wanna come?"

Kiera felt even more upset. It was obvious Rose was trying to win Alex's affections. "Umm, I think I'll just go back to my camp." she replied, turning to walk away.

"Kiera," Rose began not realizing why she was walking away "I can't let you live on the streets again! Please come stay! I promise you will like it!"

"Yes, please." Alex called. "I mean...why don't you come with us? We're actually looking for people to help us end this war. Maybe you could help?" He was beginning to get nervous. Both girls were clearly trying to win his affection, but he didn't know how to say anything without hurting their feelings. Sensing his discomfort, Jade coiled gently around his shoulders and nudged the side of his head.

Rose was confused on what was going on, all she knew was that Kiera didn't want to come and she liked Alex.

Kiera looked back. "I'm just going to stay at my camp for a little, and think about it." she began to walk away. Damian hissed quietly at Rose, before turning to follow her.

"Well, at least take my bag" Rose she said taking off her back pack "it has a lot of stuff that can help you..."

Kiera, utterly bored, turned back around and took it. "Thanks." she muttered.

walking with the girl trying to move onward west. "so whats your name?" nivek asked trying to get to know her as they walked on ward. then they saw a camp nier by and nivek came to complate stop.

"No problem if there's anything I can do for you...let me know" Rose smiled

"Wait, please..." Alex persuaded. "We could really use your help."
Jade hissed in his ear. "Alex, love, don't try to force her."
Then suddenly, she froze. "There's another familiar nearby." She announced.
"Wait, really? Where?" Alex said, growing excited.

Jade turned to Kiera. "It's near your camp, darling." She said

Kiera's eyes widened. "What!?" she began to run toward her camp, Damian struggling to keep up.

It suddenly clicked for Rose. Kiera likes the guy she likes. She looked down then when they rushed to see a new firmiliar Rose backed away to let those two have some time alone then ran as fast as she could to her house, tears welding up in her eyes. She finally made it and opened the door needing to prepare.

nivek notic that the girl passed out so he piut her on his back and proceeded with extream cation wondering why there was a camp in such an hostile area.

Alex struggled to keep up with Kiera, his heart pounding in his chest. He turned and looked behind him and noticed that Rose was gone. He slowed down, wondering where she went, but Jade nudged him, urging him to keep running...

Kiera came up to a wolf familiar and a girl, who seemed as if she had fainted. "What are you doing near my camp?" she demanded. Damian hissed loudly.

Rose started to put bits of armor and then she collected items for her backpack then she took out her most precious sword that her mom gave to her before she died. She held the handle and sliced in the air. She was about to grab some weapons for her friends when she saw a tiger in her backyard. She screamed and backed up but the tiger followed her.

Alex heard the scream, and knew it was Rose. He looked at Kiera confronting the wolf familiar, and in the direction of the screaming. If he stayed with Kiera, then something horrible might happen to Rose. But if he rescued Rose, then Kiera would be in danger. Alex shook his head, not knowing what to do.
Before he could say anything, Jade hissed to him, "I'll go and find Rose, you stay here with Kiera."
"What?" Alex said, baffled. "No! Let me go, I can help her."
"Darling," Jade said, nudging him gently. "You don't know what's out there, and I won't lose you again. Just let me go, or the time we spend arguing will prove fatal for both of us."
Alex sighed, knowing she was right. "Okay." He said. "Be careful."
She nudged him again. "Familiars can't die, love." And then she took off in the direction of Rose's screams.
Alex gripped the hilt of his longsword, not taking his eyes off the wolf. In the back of his mind, he hoped that they would all be all right...

Rose backed into a wall and the tiger spoke "hush or they might find us!"
Rose looked at the tiger, she was a firmiliar "who do you belong to?" Rose asked.
The tiger chuckled, he was obviously a male and had a gentle voice. "Don't you know sweet child, I'm yours!"

Jade slithered into the tree house, looking all over. "Rose? Rose!" She called, then froze when she saw the tiger. "Stay away from her!" She hissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.