Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y-your mine?" Rose began as she pushed her hair away from her face. He was a gorgeous white tiger with light blue eyes. "You look incredible!" Rose said smiling.
The tiger stared at him "and you...are beautiful in every way possible" he then bowed and said "My name is Hamlet, you closed yourself off from firmiliars a long time ago...therefore closing me out as well, but when you seemed in distress you were willing to go to any lengths of miricles for the pain in your heart to stop so I came" he said.
Rose blushed, "my heart was broken..I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to come all this way."
Hamlet sat towards her "my dear I know what has happened to you, I've been watching you for some time now..."
Rose walked to her weapons room and started packing things for her friends. "I like this guy named Alex...but this other girl likes him too..." Rose said. "I'm not sure what to do..."
Hamlet nodded "Alex may need some time to figure out things for himself as well...Rose you are young and gorgeous, let time take its course a man knows if he loves a woman. If he loves the other girl then you have to be strong and move on..."

Hamlet saw Jade and backed away. Rose looked over "Jade!" she smiled "it's good to see you! Don't worry this is Hamlet my firmiliar!"

Hamlet bowed to Jade and Rose looked over at the firmiliar "are Alex and Kiara okay?" Rose asked pushing her heartbroken feelings to the side.

Eren put out his fire and burned down the tent. "Protecting you from them." He tossed a monocular to them pointing a finger toward the kingdom. They were watching the girl closely.

Regarding Hamlet with a polite bow, Jade said, "Alex and Kiera are confronting a wolf familiar at the moment. The wolf is carrying a girl, and they both seem to be in distress. But everything is fine for now."

nivek hunched and still keeping catioun watching a what just happed finds a spot to hide not knowing who these people are or why they are here all he knows is that he trespased so he tries to back up still with the girl on his back.

Alex relaxed his grip on his longsword and held up his hands to show he was unarmed. "We don't want any trouble. We just want to know what you want."

Some of them began to run towards Eren. Eren shoved the wolf and girl out of the way into some shrubs. The men were clad in armor and asked him where he had been. "I've been watching the Bonded like you asked. What's going on over there?" One of the men took his helmet off and answered Eren. "I guess they still haven't figured who these guys are. They are Bonded right?" Eren nodded then shrugged. The man let out a sigh "Oh well. We'll support you guys as best we can, but there's only so little we can do if they find any tresspassers or criminals." He then left with the other soldiers. "You two can come out now."

Surprised at the sudden newcomers, Alex backed up. "Um...who the hell are you guys again...?" he said to the one in front.

The man stopped and turned to Alex. "We are part of the front guard at the Western nation. And I am Steph" He pointed towards Eren. "And this nitwit is supposed to be your guard." Eren stuck his tongue out at Steph. "Eren, here is part of a program that some of the more peaceful people in the neutral territory formed. Their duties are to search out Bonded(s) and help them from the shadows. But, as you can see Eren is not so good at that." Eren was sitting sucking in the fire from the burnt tent. "H-Huh?"

"Wait...so you're here to help us stop the war?" Alex asked.

The men bowed and Eren waved his hand signifying non-hostile attitudes. "Us and 13% of the nation."

((Yeah sure I'll fix the CS))

"Well, Thank you." Alex said, returning the bow. "We'll need all the help we can get. But...could you help them out of the bushes?" He gestured to the girl and wolf. "The girl seemed like she needed help."

Steph gave Eren a stern look. "We have to leave. Eren take care of them." Steph bowed out and halted the incoming men. Eren rubbed his head and sheathed his sword. "Well, let's get you two up." Eren helped the girl to her feet. "Sorry, I couldn't tell if they were good guys with all that armor on."

Rose jumped on her tiger and put Jade in front of her. They rode off towards Alex and Kiara. When she saw them she smiled. As she saw more people she looked confused, they didn't seem to be attacking so they must be friends. Hamlet stopped next to Alex and she got up. "I came as soon as I could thanks to Jade" she smiled glancing over at her. "I brought materials we would need for the war. She didn't look into Alex's eyes. Her heart beat was becoming fast from talking to him. Pushing her love for him aside she looked over at the other men. "Hello" she smiled.

(Btw Steph and his men are Reptilian. )

Eren looked at the girl with the tiger in intrigue. (Eren's mind: Even if we takeover this kingdom. We wont have long before an allying kingdom comes to save it. This girl why is her familiar so big?) "Is that your familiar? It's so big." Eren bowed to the girl on the tiger. "Name's Eren. Elemental Knight of Elder in the western nation. And Lt. E in the Bonded parties."

nivek started to run withg the girl on his back as fast as he could clearly getting away from the so called 'group' and thought tom himself 'what a bunch of dumasses'

(because off of you guys cant seemed to make sence of the role play)

Rose looked at her tiger firmiliar not sure why he's so big. She looked around, everyone else's was smaller than hers "I'm not sure..." she said then studies Eren

(can you guys please wait for me to reply? i havn't been able to because i have to read all that you are typing and this is making me irritated because now im completely lost because some one jumped in where they shouldn't have.)

Akiko clings to the wolf trying to make sense of what just happened.

(sorry)
Rose looked at the girl clinging to the wolf and walks to her. "Are you okay?" she asks sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.