Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex turned to her, surprised. "Are you sure? I mean...it's pretty dangerous..."

Name: Kiera
Homeland: North
Element: Earth
Familiar: Anaconda (Snake)

Kiera rubbed the center Damian's head, his soft spot. They had been hunting for hours, and still nothing had caught their attention. Until now. Two people were talking to each other. Fellow hunters, maybe? She rushed up the hill to talk to them. Kiera grew even more excited at the sight of a snake familiar with them. "Hey! What are you guys doing?"

In the morning the girl get her things and packs camp. Deciding she will never make it up the mountain she heads in a direction. she didn't know the direction was South west until she came to a grass land.

She stood and listened for a moment, hearing men shouting. she begins to run towards it until she comes to a group of men gathered around somthing that seemed to be struggling.There is another man lying a couple feet away.

Akiko yells," Hey! Let it go. It's unfair to corner an animal!"

she runs towards the men and pushes them apart with strength. they part looking at her like she is meat. The girl shivers and kneels next to the creature and looks at the men. they laugh.

one man speaks up," oh, look, a girl to the rescue."

Akiko gets up grabs his arm and snaps it with out trying. The men gauk at her in fear. Akiko turns and bares her pointed canines. the Men turn and run like scared animals.

She turns back to the creature," Are you okay?" she asks noticing he is bleeding.

nivek still caugh on the bonderies of the southern lands with a pike in his leg surrounded by human hunting party after knocking one of them down. then a girl apeared and twisted one of them like a ruberband.

another lunged with an ax and nivek whiped around and bit the hmans throat and ripped it out leaving the blood to spill out like a water fall then they all rushed to attack nivek, but nivek had other plans for them.

nivek jumped up and let a coule humans run into each other allowing him the chance to get on top and behead them then using the pike thats in his leg like a sling shot on the ground to sping to the opposite side of the party bites the pike and takes it out then in a sieries of blurs one by one the human party went down. all they could see was the shadow forever known as the southern wind.

after nivek fended off the hunting party his injuries took there toll and nivek passed out on the spot due to the pain in his leg with the only thought in his head. 'i need a companion to be stroger for...' then his eyes shut and his thoughts turned into his nightmares bout what has already come to pass.

Alex's head snapped up when he heard the call. He saw another girl running towards him, a snake familiar coiled close to her.
"Oh, hi." Alex said. "We're just heading into town, what about you?"

Kiera stopped. "Oh, umm... I don't think you should go there." she said. "Anyone who happens to have a snake familiar is thrown out. It's really dangerous there for anyone from the North, even. That's why we were hunting up here. We have a camp a few hours away." Damian brushed his tongue against her ear. "So, uh, if you would like, well..." she trailed off. It wasn't every day that she had met someone who also had a snake familiar.

"Oh...well, then..." Alex said.
"That could explain why no one would listen to us in any other town." Jade said. "Thank you, very much. We would love to join you."

Kiera smiled. "Thanks." Damian nudged her a little. "Oh, I'm Kiera. And this is Damian." she said, gesturing to him.

"I'm Alex, and this is Jade." Alex said, nodding toward his familiar. "And this is Rose." He pointed to the girl next to him.

"Nice to meet you guys." she said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." Alex said. "So, is your camp far from here?"
"He needs weapons. That is one of the reasons we were going into town." Jade said, not taking her eyes off the other snake.

Akiko builds a fire and sets up her camps. She moes the wolf closer to th fire to help keep him warms as she fixes the little bit of food she stored incase of emergency.

the wolf whimpers in it's sleep. Akiko sits next to it and moves it so the wof's head is in her lap, she pets the wolf until she too drifts into a light sleep.

nivek sleeping but not resting still the nightmares of his past keeps runing through his head "-n-nn-no" he would keep saying in hist restless sleep as his body twitched throught the night then when the sun came up nvek opened his eyes to see that he was laying on something and smelling food nivek tried to get up but the injuy to his leg has yet to heal since he has yet to find his companion. look up to see a girl..nivek blinked then felt the need to ask "h--...are.. you awake??" nivek asked as he nugded her gently.

The girl shakes her head a little and says," hmm, oh hey, yea." she pulls the food from her bag and unwraps it giving it to him.

"eat this, it should help you." she whispers slightly in pain from sleeping upright.

she then grabs a cloth from the bag and moves to wrap it around the wolf's wound.

nivek slightly suspious think what does he have to loose so he eats the food with out hesitation. "its not bad" nivek siad still eatting. then lookinjg up at the girl wondering why she is still here after the human party was taken care of...

the girl cautiously wraps the cloth around the wound.

"we need to find some water so i can clean that. it looks bad and i don't want it infected.. it would be a pity if i saved you for you to only get an infection." the girl said with slight tears in her eyes.

she wiped them away quickly hopeing the wolf didn't see.

"I have more if you want my portion. i can go hunt food later and eat. i will be fine until then." she says looking at the wolf's black fur.

nivek looked at the girl then got up thinking that shell just get his bad luck "naw i need to get going anyways the fast i get to my destinantion the fast my mission can get completed" nivek gave a sorryful look and started to limp west.

the girl gets up and follows him.

"you won't get far with your leg like that. Please, let me help. I can help you get to your destination."

she grabs the wolf and give him a sad look of loneliness.

nivek sighs "just my luck look i cant stop you from fallowing but it at your own risk the path i take isnt an easy one and its a bloody one so come at your price." nivek said knowing that his path just gets worse as he goes on.

the girl stops him and pulls him to her.

"please let me help heal you first.." she says quietly, hoping he will pick up on the sad loenly tone of her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.