Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivek sits there wondering what to do and went to try and calm her the his own memories make it almost imposible for him to get close to another person.

Name: Eren
Race: Doom Hound
Nation: West
Element: Fire

HoundoomBoy.jpg

2_Handed_Fiery_Red_Fantasy_Dragon_Breath_Sword_With_Plaque__82231.1344545381.1000.675.jpg

During his travels following the Bonded group, Eren found out that he was very vulnerable to magical type attacks. He decides to go to an alchemist for help, who told him the only way to cover up this weakness was to become a Elemental Knight. Eren decides to become one in order to cover up this weakness. He absorbed some elemental powers through a ritual, and became a Elemental Knight. The Elemental Knight is a swordsman with incediary abilities. He has a flaming fist that throws fireballs to both distract and destroy. This gives the otherwise close quarter fighter a few ranged attacks that can be combined to make Eren an incendiary opponent. The Magic Knight is uniquely suited to control large mobs. Being able to use magic attacks now allows Eren to become a more balanced fighter, specializing in both Melee and Ranged attacks.

Eren sits watching the team in the nearby foliage. "I can't hear what's happening. For some Bonded(s) these guys sure are slow at work."

Last edited:
The girl rolls over and her face goes right into the fur of the Wolf.

She puts her hand in his long fur and holds it, still having nightmares.

nivek just stays still lost in his own thought just lets it happen. nivek stays like this for about and hour then decides its about time to get moving so he nugdes the girl. " hey time to go" in a soft and gentle voice.

she opens her eyes but does not move, insteqad she pulls the wolf closer to her burrying her face deeper into his fur.

nivek sighed for a second then started to move "come on we cant stay here all day we must get moving" nivek said as he got up while helping the girl up.

Eren observed a while longer before walking off to a nearby hut and lighting the fire. He sat and rested for a while before thinking about what he had just done. "Crap, I got to move..."

she groans but gets up and leans on the Wolf.

"do i have too? i was comfortable." she complains wiping sleep from her eyes and almost falling over.

Rose watched her new friend and the snake firmiliar talk. She looked over at her friend every couple of minutes. She didn't understand why she felt so nervous around him or why she couldn't stop staring at him. Why did she keep checking to see if she looked nice. She couldn't explain her feelings for him because she never had a crush on someone before. Finally feeling like a weirdo for staring at him too much forced her attention to the snake. "Soo...what do you eat?" she asked curious.

nivek helped her up feeling sorry for her "well i have to keep moving" nivek said as he started to walk off after she had her footing once more.

She continued to hold on to the wolf, entwining her fingers in his fur to help keep her balance.

Jade turned to Rose and dipped her head. "Anything that doesn't eat me first, darling." She said with some humor

Rose laughed and continued to blush.

nivek walked slow enough for the girl to keep her footing as he kept on walking. "so why a wolf companion anyway?" nivek asked.

Kiera felt a strange feeling twist in her stomach. Jealousy, maybe? Damian answered his question this time. "When we were thrown out, they caught us off guard. We didn't have time to pack anything."

"I got some snacks if you want some" she smiles at Kiera

Kiera shook her head. "No thanks. Damian and I have some food left over at the camp."

She looked at her for a moment wondering who Damien was, kiera probably mentioned him in one of her conversations with Alex but she was distracted...well...by looking at Alex. She felt bad "I have a treehouse not far from here...we can rest and I have some money for supplies to get at different villages." Rose wanted badly to show the two of her new friends her house.

"You have a tree house?" Jade asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.