Legion of Familiars

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivek sighed and said " fine but the minute itws good im going west with or without you."

Kiera nods. "I have some weapons. Come on, I'll take you." she says, and she begins to head toward her camp.

"So...what are you doing out here?" Alex asked, following her.

"Hunting, mostly. Once in a while I sneak into the city and steal something. They chased me out after the first night I came here." she said.

she smiles and lets go of the wolf taking a salve out of her bag.

"Are you a familiar?" she asks as she sits him down and applies the salve to his wound.

she is hopeful he wants to be a familiar.. as she has found a wolf.

"Stealing?" Alex asked, surprised. "Are you...poor?"

nievk hesitant to anser yes because of what happened to his first compaion so the guilt of his mistake made him answer "no im just wolf that was giving the ability to talk from a witch a while back" brushing off the harsh past as much as he could

Akiko loks sad as more tears well in her eyes.

she looks down and puts the salve away and walks to a tree and sits.

"oh." she whispers..

"i guess there is no reason for me to follow you then.." shes lets a tear slide down her cheek.

nivek couldnt understand why she wsa crying when all he said was that when his leg is healed he was she was falloowing or chose to stay. "why are you crying?"

the girl shakes her head.

"the only reason im out here on my own is becasue i am looking for a familiar.. someone i can actually trust. "

she turns away from him and begins to cry harder.

nivek sighs "look stop crying youll find one one day if thats you true wish who knows your familir may be at your next destination, but i must stop this war any way i can so im going to move to the nutral lands if yor coming then hurry up" nivek said worried bout the girl being by herself but he must complete his mision oneway or another and each minute he is delayed is another minute of bloodshed some where in this god forsaken land. so nivek stared to limp on west.

"no you are still wounded. you said you would stay until you heal.." she says wiping tears from her face.

well then stop sobbing around and lets go to the creek like we were discussing and stop wasting time trying to figure out stay or go" nivek said trying to get her to come along

she sighs," what is the point in staying with you if you can't be my familiar?"

she gets up and start walking towards the creek.

"do i need to carry you?" she asks concerned of his pain.

nivek looked confsed at the girl "like i said im not a familliar little girl and no i can carry myself" nivek said with pride.

the girl walks off leaving the wolf to limp himself.

"there is somthing you are not telling me, Wolf." she says walking away.

nivek shook his head " yeah everyone has secrets oh look at talking wolf" he said in a funny tone then chuckled "just because i can talk dosnt mean im an open book" he said as he when into the creek.

The girl sits on the bank under a tree and waits.

she eentually falls asleep curling into a ball to try and stay warm but fails.

gets out of the creek and sees her there under the tree and sighs then saids to himself "we are supposed to moving this girls is going to dely the mission severly" nivek just shok his head and laid next to her trying to dry off. but ended up resting next to her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The girl cries out in her sleep but does not wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.