Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to have the Four Sword?
I am having a difficult time deciding on the artifacts for my character. So many items to choose from...

My sister, @CrimsonLaurana, and I actually came up with how every sword in LoZ is the same exact blade. XD

My sister, @CrimsonLaurana, and I actually came up with how every sword in LoZ is the same exact blade. XD
As someone who knows like, everything there is to know about LoZ lore, that statement is completely false xD

The Four Sword, or Picori blade, is actually from a different land/dimension, so it can't be the same as the others xP

and nevermind the question. I've settled on the artifacts I want~

XD I know

But, considering this is the Middle Ages-

*sees Zora from MM*

Nevermind. Historical accuracies have no place in Hyrule xD

I have no idea what you're talking about. Its in the right thread

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
If not an ocarina how about a drum? Woulds that be fine if so I'll change mine.

Also just got home so I'll post when I can.

I had a valid counter-argument, but I'm gonna leave it be, because I just want to play. XD

Yep, that works

Okay I'll do that then find the thread and post.
I'm sorting out Alerts at the moment because I missed apparently a lot in a few of my other RPs while at school. I learned what the 13 would bring for me I guess. Because school went great my lucky number actually XD

• Love
XD nice

Reactions: Raven
Sorry, Raerae, I probably spawn-camped you with likes. XD

It's fine that was part of the sorting. I have said it many times I welcome the likes. It's nice to know someone likes my work/typing/text/writing whatever the case because I know a lot of people who dought me. And seeing that someone likes it well I feel like I have done alright.

• Love
You always do alright, Rae, you're awesome~! ^_,~

• Love
Okay I fixed it to a drum now to find the IC thread. So almost there XD

Would it be possible to have a bow myself, but one that could only use magic arrows for things such as ice and fire? If not, my whole character idea gets shot ;-;

Well, I'm not sure if WrittenAll Over claimed the Goddesses Bow officially, but we can talk about it. She's offline for a while but you can send her a PM and figure stuff out when she gets back

@Raven:
No Worries, darlin', I only give credit where it's due. ^_,~

@ElBell @Sora1297
Couldn't elemental bows be made?
I mean, there's been so many bows in the LoZ series that literally all of us could have one, and they'd all be different. XD

• Love
Ehh... Maybe, I don't know. Are there any other bows in the Zelda games aside from the Hero's Bow and the Goddesses Bow? Perhaps Link's Crossbow could work?

Status
Not open for further replies.