Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggoron_Demotivational_Poster_by_UnchosenOne.jpg

YAAY! The last sheet has posted! COMMENCE THE THE FIRST DAY OF THIS RP! ^^

Also, Tingle is evil. Plus, let's not forget he "exploded" into white sparkles in MM... Ewwwww.

Okay guys, when you see this symbol in the opening post:

((--------))

It means that the Game Master-Plot Establishment portion of the RP is over. All of our characters are associated with that part, but you don't have to react to it as its happening.

After that symbol, your characters will be sent back to whatever it was they were doing before they were called into the GM portion (ex. Farming, flying around, training, or even getting ready for a festival which everyone in this RP has to attend for the plot to advance).

You'll see what I mean when I post, but I wanted to give you guys fair warning.

• Thank You
Reactions: Caramon Zero
I've edited the "Link" into the first post, but here it is for easy "Navi"-gation :3

Something something something, insert stupid Zelda joke here.

Oh, right!

*ahem*​

"WAIT, YOUNG HERO! IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS!"

sword1.jpg

DA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAH!

Okay but seriously, here's the thread. I'm surprised none of you thought of this arc, but I guess I'm just clever :3

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/legends-of-new-hyrule-ic.98112/

What newly opened slot?

And how it works would be in order of who's highest up on the list.

You can go ahead and make your character sheet in advance, but you can't play them until people drop out.
I know but.

::Sigh::
I'm sorry, I've been busy lately, but I should be able to get a CS up soon, unless someone else is waiting to be accepted, then they may join in my stead, that way you can move ahead, and everyone can be happy. ^.^
And in light of this earlier exchange...
I miss playing with Raz, and it shouldn't take much to adapt my character concept from another Zelda game.

Put me on the waiting list, please.
Yep!

Will do!
My hopes were up. It's a bit disappointing to feel that I can't trust the OOC, but could you at least add me and the other person who showed interest to the waiting list. I notice it's still blank.

Thanks. :)

Will do! Sorry, meant to update that when I did the characters. Now that everyone's added, I'll redo the OP again!

I'll edit the post, don't worry!

"Crushed", you say? "It will be the talk of town", you say? Gee, I wonder who this 'mysterious figure' could possibly be. XD

Question:
If 8 players may have up to 3 characters, and 1 or more players wished to only play 1 character, why would others who are interested/on the 'waiting list' not be allowed to join in?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: CoffeeCake
Double post to turn attention to first post for serious question I was trying to ask.

You have no idea how much
tumblr_lq6ta8OKYh1qgxqem.png

happy_mask_salesman_motivator_by_terradawolf-d5o7ezb.jpg

@neobullseye, Tingle, of course. It could also be Dark Link, but I wont spoil it :3

Now you see why I waited for the 13th? Find out what's coming out today ;)

@Caramon Zero, good point, but the fact of the matter is that having a LOT of people in an RP at once can be very difficult to handle. I offer the 3 character system for all my RP's, as well as the 8-player system.

@Caramon Zero

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! GET RID OF THE SPOILERS!! (@Razilin knows what I'm talking about :3)

Kidding, anyone who's played a Zelda game will know who that dude is. Besides, I'm not at Liberty to say who the Figures are.

No, but if the dude can pull an organ out of nowhere, he can certainly be lurking in the shadows of Zelda games.

Remember those eyes in the Sacred Grove in TP? That wasn't Skull Kid... It was him. He's always watching... Always selling...

@Sora1297:
I can understand that. but it seems to just be three more people, and they all seem rather down due to not being able to play, so I was hoping you might let them in, and close it there.
You made it rather obvious in the intro post as to who's on top of the castle, and what his 'present' is. XD

@WrittenAll Over:
He does, technically, just not being the same every game.
There's always a mysterious vendor somewhere in each one who seems out of place with his surroundings, and I believe that the "HMS" is, in fact, one of many, quite literal, masks he wears.

Reactions: WrittenAll Over
Coffee already posted one on page 5.

• Thank You
Reactions: CoffeeCake
Shhh, don't spoil the moment :3

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
You're awesome. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.