Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bad, buddy. Alicia is doing stupid stuff and I'm writing up some casual stuff for funsies.

Alright, back from travelling shenanigans.

AMAZONIA GROUP: Just a heads up, Esylt does not have the capability to open up a channel for everyone to communicate across. She can send messages to people, but only other individuals with the power of non-magic telepathy can send messages telepathically back.

Guess we know her next upgrade, then ;p

Y'all gave me a lot to work with this time, thanks, now we can start off on a strong foot.

Oh, and yes, most everybody got something unique to play with. From the return of Eüchia, to a negotiation with an orc shaman with Mage's Guild training, to the Barn and all the good fun in between.

Just remember Imperium: The Chains.

EDIT

That being said, seeing as how a site update is occurring in two days, posting cycle this time is two weeks. Next GM IC post will be on Monday the 17th. It may happen earlier if we have the vast majority of posts needed to continue.

Also, pro bono writing tip, since near everyone wanted me to review their writing, and this seems to be a universal issue with everyone here: Stop feeling bad if not every post has your character being the main actor. Remember, in every story, there are scenes where some characters are simply present to receive information, or to back up a friend. Look at Lord of the Rings for example: Sometimes, even Gandalf or Gimli or Frodo are simply there. They don't need to contribute to every single thing said with a reply, sometimes, just listening is enough of a cue to tell the GM to continue the story.

Sometimes, it's okay to just have your character go "and I was there, and merely listened, waiting for an opportunity". That's perfectly acceptable. So stop beating yourselves up for it. It's only not acceptable if I'm left with nothing to reply to, but for example, in the Rheinfeld mission, both Zin and Draza gave giant speeches about why the Rheinfelders should work together, using differing reasoning. Laenaia didn't have to contribute her own giant speech, just mentioning Eustice was enough.

EDIT

Also, Tempest, from here on out, Alexandria is yours to play as again. If you don't post for her, I'll continue to move her along, but she's in a perfect position for you to regain control.

Last edited:
I admit im kinda lost as to where the story is at the moment, unlike TLB Renalta chose to pick up where it left off on the guild right? I'm also not sure what happening with the twins right now because I haven't had a proper conversation with Anjuli about them yet.

Anjuli and myself deliberately left ourselves out of the current round of missions because she was moving when it started and didn't know how long it would take to get reliable internet again, then the move to Iwaku happened and I lost track of everything. we fully intended to return for the next (3rd) round of missions whenever they started.

Brovo said:
Abida's eyesight would notice a tail ordinarily hidden from view, perhaps by magic, perhaps by something else. It was most certainly not human, and thanks to her past, she was able to discern what it was: A demon, of some sort. Perhaps her target.

I'm either being rewarded for upgrading utility or I'm about to set off a trap.

"Wish I could have taken his swords. They were pretty. My mother would have liked one."

Someone should call dibs on his horse.

Hey folks, just wondering where all your posts are at, what's going on, communicate and all that Jazz.

Waiting for other people?

Hey folks, just wondering where all your posts are at, what's going on, communicate and all that Jazz.

Waiting for my days off to hit, basically (AKA Wednesday).

I'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow. Just being a procrastinating shitter as usual.

I am simply having a moment of "GODDAMN IT! WRITE YOU STUPID BRAIN" while having 4 table top games. I'll have a post up, just need to smack my head around

Been catching up on other stuff. Post might be today, but might also be the weekend. Y'know. stuff.

Going to try to get up a post tonight. I wanted to have one last week but schoolwork decided to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.