Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, stil lat a loss what to do with Naream next, might have to make a 'filler' post before the next update and see what happens next.

Hmm, stil lat a loss what to do with Naream next, might have to make a 'filler' post before the next update and see what happens next.
Yeah, I imagine I'm holding things up a bit with my new control of Alex. Er, let me get a little rest and then I'll get a post up before I have to go to work. >_> Unless you really want to go ahead with a post before. *coughs* I'm terrible, I know. Two weeks and I still haven't done anything *sighs*

I'll try to post something after posting a bit in the Library and finish up some more bios for Overlords.

In place of maps which were annoying to build up, I'm bringing back a modified version of the Combat Logs system in the OOC, retrofitted to suit more than just combat. Old school LoR players know what these are. Essentially, these do the following:
--Summarize what is going on, succinctly.
--Tell you what your character is doing from a GM perspective.
--Tell you what enemy/allied/neutral NPC's are doing from a GM perspective.
--Organizes information in a story/cabinet structure. Dice rolls are occasionally revealed for fun in this manner!

This should help players to figure out what they can do in combination with one another. Because remember, teamwork nearly always achieves greater ends in my systems and is counted favourable, whether with NPC's or with other players.

I'm also bringing back colour blind and colour versions in the IC, for my old friend Justin (you know who you are). If anyone else here is partially or fully colour blind, let me know. The tab system makes this a breeze as well. Depending on how well this goes, it may also transfer to summary updates.

Imperium - Anima Aeternum

-TEAM 1
-Group 1 (Right): Murderok, Aslo, Nyla.
--Murderok: Retrieves Manbreaker, fires at target (Arachne) with goal of shattering chain(s). (To Hit Roll: 20. Damage Roll: 19.) Calls Nyla to protect him.
--Aslo: Smoke Grenades (2), thrown at target (Arachne) with goal of affecting her/distraction. (Accuracy Check: 8.) Unsheathes weapons and watches ceiling Skuva. (Defense UP!) (Multiple actions: 2.)
--Nyla: Protects Murderok as requested.

-Group 2 (Left): Trom, Gremlock, Gryff.
--Trom: Holds position to defend.
--Gremlock: ? (Player MIA)
--Gryff: Order (beware chains), takes cautious stance. (Defense UP!)

-Group 3 (Middle): Florence Merryweather.
--Florence Merryweather:

Player Count: 2/3. Minor bonuses applied accordingly.

-TEAM 2
-Group 1 (Ceiling):
Zero Skuva remain. (Group will be deleted next round if none return.)

-Group 2 (Left): 3 Skuva.

-Group 3 (Long Range, back of the room): Six Skuva, Arachne? (Vision obscured.)

MINI-BOSS: ARACHNE
-Condition: Healthy.
-Two long-range chains remaining, five short-range chains remaining.
-Five remaining Skuva will likely attempt to protect her from long range attacks.

HERO: Florence Merryweather.
-Condition: Healthy, mildly fatigued.
-One pilum, gladius.

-OUTCOMES:
-Three Skuva deceased (five remaining at the back of the room) (four remaining on the ceiling).
-One of three long chains destroyed.
-Florence pinned!
-Squad Defense: Aslo (auto-defends) Florence. (Freeing from pin.)
-Gryff has been injured.
-Trom is pinned!

Rheinfeld - Scheideweg

-TEAM 1
-Group 1 (Reinforcements!): Zin, Draza, Laenaia.
--Zin is moving to new zone. (Time.)
--Draza is moving to new zone. (Time.)
--Laenaia sends a mental warning to Blades, moves forward. (Time.)

-Group 2 (Barn): Kasim, Moira, Republican Soldiers (2), Davian.
--Kasim: Braggart King (Unique!), Opens fire on target (Angel) and reloads. (AC: 11.) (ANGEL ROLLED SAVE!)
--Republican Soldier attacks Eustice (retalitory) (AC: 14) (DR: 17). They enter the barn, cautiously. (Lacking leader!)
--Moira enters the barn and is trying to hold off the angel long enough for Davian to be moved to safety.

-TEAM 2
-Group 1 (Barn): Angel, Eustice.
--Angel stops the arrow with magic, prepares second spell.
--Eustice backstabs Davian (DR: 16).

-OUTCOMES:
-Davian backstabbed.
-Angel deflected attack away (defensive magic), preparing second spell...

Liveria - Heaven's Haven

((No battle to log: Logging basic actions.))
-Group 1: Elrbetrt, Ceann, Andrea, Princess Helénē, Elrithos, Rayvon, Orc Shaman Molkar, Orc Archer, Gabriel.
--Elrbetrt ... ?
--Ceann talks with Princess Helénē, goes to her mistress' side.
--Andrea negotiates with the Orc Shaman.
--Princess Helénē shows great resentment...
--Elrithos ... ?
--Rayvon ... ?

GM Decision: Everyone seems to be done here. Moving forward.

ROLLED: Rock slide!

Players may choose which area to fall into, in groups of up to 2-3. NPC's will be placed afterwards. POST IN THE IC TO CLAIM A SLOT. If you fail to see an area being full and decide to jam yourself in there, you will be horrible mangled by rocks and die instead. Those who don't mention whether they fall north or west will be auto-assigned a location instead.
North: Closest to both the cave containing the angel and the entity that knocked them down. Has a direct path to the cave.
--Slot 1
--Slot 2
--Slot 3

West: Further away from the cave and the entity that knocked them down. Has a curved path to the cave.
--Slot 1
--Slot 2
--Slot 3

Injuries sustained during fall:
Elrbetrt: Broken left wrist.
Princess Helénē: Broken right forearm, fractured right wrist, broken two right hand fingers.
Orc Archer: Fractured rib x2.

Everyone else sustains minor injuries. (Bruises, cuts, et cetera.)

Free Holds - Devil's Children
((Non-Combat))​

TEAM 1
-Group 1: Aëyr, Child, Mars, Abida, Mikan, Fahim.
--Aëyr visually pleads to Fahim to purchase Uchiha Eüchia. Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!
--Child moves in to protect Mikan from a perceived threat. (Drow Priestess.) Gives Mikan warning.
--Mars bribes successfully, moves on to Mikan's side, tells her to buy the orc.
--Abida continues communicating with Cynthia.

TEAM 2
-Group 1: Deimos, Guards (20+), Cynthia.
--Deimos announces for the bidding to commence.
--Cynthia

TEAM 3
-Group 1: Drow Priestess, Barthelo, Eüchia, Ouchi Maru.
--Drow Priestess detects inquisitive looks from Child.
--Barthelo is on standby.
--Eüchia is left in her cage, she has been purchased.
--Ouchi Maru has been purchased by Fahim.
--Twins were purchased away.
--Durlon was purchased away.

Amazons - The Greatest Hunt
((Mix: Combat & Non-Combat.))​

TEAM 1
-Group 1:
Essylt, Alicia, Maeven, Alexandria, Naream, Unamo, Princess Ethlinn, Tasha.
--Essylt telepathically communicates to the shaman, requesting to speak to mother dearest.
--Maeven follows Alexandria to Group 2.
--Alexandria is moving towards Group 2.
--Naream protecting Unamo with skeletons.
--Unamo takes control over one of the skeleton guards of Naream and moves to Group 2.
--Princess Ethlinn follows to Group 2.
--Tasha follows to Group 2.

-Group 2: Alicia
--Alicia remained pinned. Briefly.

TEAM 2
-Group 1: Jaguar.
--Jaguar continues pin. Briefly.

HERO: Alexandria Sumera Nabaecesar. (Sorry if I spelled it incorrectly, tried to go by memory. Feel free to correct.)
--Condition: Healthy, Lycanthrope state.

-OUTCOMES:
--Jaguar is dead. Obviously.
--Combat is resolved. Players have sustained greater losses.
--Battle: Pyrrhic Victory.

Hah, I knew Kasim's arrow was gonna get blown away. Good thing he didn't realize that, else he would've drawn his sword and run in like an asshole.

Woah what the, why didn't this come up in my feed?

Craaaaaap...I was going to throw a fireball potion and everything. That plan's definitely shot now. Really sorry for being so late.

I'll post after I post for the Library.

Looking to get an Alicia post up tomorrow, as well as finish off the bit i owe Kest

Hmm had gotten word from Brovo that my healer priestess is sadly not with the wounded princess since she fell to the west so one drow priestess and drow ranger tumbling to the north in Liveria I guess. Will have a post up tomorrow.

Edit:

Will also see if a certain drow necromancer player can be persuaded to post, assuming I can lure his attention away from DA inquisition.

Not sure what to post short of 'Mars does the Boogaloo'.
You might be able to elaborate on the style of dance Mars utilizes, or his passiveness in the dance. For example, does he dance alongside Mikan, as her partner, or as a stool upon which she can dance? Is he smiling, is he grim-faced? Does he feel awkward about the whole situation, or is he taking advantage of it to explore Mikan with his eyes/flesh?

Splitting the Party: RP 101

Which of the characters are female and blonde and which ones are black?

Oh and which ones are the virgins? Because they either survive or will most certainly die last.

@Jorick , just in case you miss the Skype PM, think we can collab? I'm rather dissatisfied with my last post. :I

I'm gonna be posting in the next two days. Just came back from vacation.

Probably gonna have Elrithos fall in the forest.

Edit: Wow, my alerts were not going off O.o Forest it is

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jorick , just in case you miss the Skype PM, think we can collab? I'm rather dissatisfied with my last post. :I
Uh, I don't think there's gonna be much room for collaboration in my post. It's just gonna be Zin getting Davian on the horse and taking off, and Kasim helping her. There's not gonna be any time for chatter unless we break time, what with the fact that we're in the middle of a fight.

....Bleh....
*replan*

You might be able to elaborate on the style of dance Mars utilizes, or his passiveness in the dance. For example, does he dance alongside Mikan, as her partner, or as a stool upon which she can dance? Is he smiling, is he grim-faced? Does he feel awkward about the whole situation, or is he taking advantage of it to explore Mikan with his eyes/flesh?
sound advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.