Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been mulling over how to best approach the situation.

i may or may not be about to screw over the Free Holds mission
stay tuned

Look, see, I decided to save the world instead.

But you'd better understand the consequences, brother. If she survives this—and I have no intention of trying very hard on that front—she will be totally emotionally broken. For like ever.

Either figuratively or literally, I am killing my character for this mission.

):

Holmishire said:
Either figuratively or literally, I am killing my character for this mission.

Go for literally. Literal death is more amusing.

Reactions: Holmishire
But figuratively can make for some very amusing situations later :p

But literally can open up a slot for a new character now instead of dealing with the pathetic broken one until the amusing situations come along. :P

But literally can open up a slot for a new character now instead of dealing with the pathetic broken one until the amusing situations come along. :P
But figuratively might meant Laenaia or Kasim can get a sla assistant... >_>

But figuratively might meant Laenaia or Kasim can get a sla assistant... >_>
Pfft, who'd want that? Kasim is not cool with dealing with a woman's emotional baggage, he just wants to bag 'em and run.

Aëyr would have so much emotional baggage she'd need a damned caravan to tote it around. No thanks. I say literal death is still better.

Pfft, who'd want that? Kasim is not cool with dealing with a woman's emotional baggage, he just wants to bag 'em and run.
Aëyr would have so much emotional baggage she'd need a damned caravan to tote it around. No thanks. I say literal death is still better.
Wouldn't that just mean she couldn't chase Kasim after he bagged her? :p
And then he could repeat because he knew she wouldn't chase. :V

Wouldn't that just mean she couldn't chase Kasim after he bagged her? :p

And then he could repeat because he knew she wouldn't chase. :V
Why in heaven would you knowingly go back to something with so much baggage? Alpha, my dear friend, your joke falls flat.

Why in heaven would you knowingly go back to something with so much baggage? Alpha, my dear friend, your joke falls flat.
Isn't Kasim sorta a masochist? :v

Isn't Kasim sorta a masochist? :v
No. Why do people keep thinking that? You're the third person to assume such, and I still don't get it.

He's just a manwhore who wants to be seen as a hero. No masochism, and no sadism either while we're on the topic. The only isms he's into are heroism and hedonism. :P

I thought he was just a prick.
That too.

and no sadism either while we're on the topic

While I agree that the masochism seems a bit out of place, I would like to note that the original incarnation of Kasim did enjoy torturing people with his telepathy, so I'd understand completely if that mistake was to be propagated.

While I agree that the masochism seems a bit out of place, I would like to note that the original incarnation of Kasim did enjoy torturing people with his telepathy, so I'd understand completely if that mistake was to be propagated.
Oh, yeah, I would understand if people thought he was a sadist because of that. For some reason they think the opposite. I just don't understand it at all.

For the record, I decided to remove the mind torture thing because after playing him through most of a mission in LoR 2.0 I realized that that bit actually didn't fit in with his personality or motivations at all. I'd included it because I originally intended him to be less of a hammy goofball, more of an egotist in the anti-hero territory, but that changed between CS creation and playing the character and I feel like I made the right choice. :P

Annnnd the post is done. Alicia is confirmed as the stupidest character I've ever liked enough not to want to die.

Annnnd the post is done. Alicia is confirmed as the stupidest character I've ever liked enough not to want to die.
Heh, I hope she makes it as well. For some reason I've mentioned this to pretty much everyone but you, but I rather enjoy her as a character.

Some point I need to take some time to outline the kind of personality I want Mars to have. I'm still not sure what kind of character I want him to be, I also think I made him too analytical for the original character I had in mind.

We've got some soul searching to do, me and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.