Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abjaar will nominate himself for the Renalta mission. While he may not have gotten the outcomes he desires, he sees the importance of a healthy home-base.

Laenaia would like to request the assistance of Zoe and Veira.
And the Trader Seal

Murd votes Nyla for Renalta.

Daevon votes Listener Unamo for Goblin Holds

Elrithos will withhold his votes for companions, as he does not know any of them and would not be good to judge who would be good for the assault.

Zin votes for Otto Kästner for the second Renalta companion, because anti-magic tankzerker sounds like just the kind of guy you want to bring against an illusionist asshole.

Kasim votes for Veira Talvott for Liveria. If he's allowed a second vote for second companion, he'll vote for Zoe Vasilios as well.

Gremlock votes for Gabriel for the Tuleria misson, because an angel might be useful to have against a demon invasion no? Also if we get second votes, he votes for Nyla for Tuleria as well, simply because he is acquainted with her and having a tank in a huge mission like this will probably be nice.

Also, if I can say so now, Gremlock will be picking up an Imperium Missive from the item list.

Both my characters are now done with NPC stuff and are open to collabs with other player characters, if anyone's interested in hitting either of them up in this last week before new missions.

Also, is stating our requisition items a thing now? I just put them near the items section of my character sheets. Kasim is going for the blood vial and Zin is taking a Magic-Breaker.

Arkos to Tuleria--

Tuleria request,
veira #1, otto #2

gobling holds request,
Fahim #1, nyla #2

Liveria requests,
Zoe #1, Gabriel #2

Contradict me, I bash your face in >: (

So we're holding on the the amazons. Nice.

Thank goodness, would've been in a weird position with Yuri if they got dropped.

Yuri is voting for Nyla for the Tuleria mission; being Imperium trained helps with one of Yuri's uniques, and it's always nice to have an extra tank around (if Yuri needs to go heal someone)

I'll vote Veira for Tuleria as well. Seeing as we need to close a massive demon-portal with our bare hands, having an extra mage or two should prove quite useful.

Also, it looks like people only really seem to care about companions in relation to their own missions. Great cooperation guys. ;]

EDIT: Vote changed to Nyla and Otto.

Last edited:
Also, it looks like people only really seem to care about companions in relation to their own missions. Great cooperation guys. ;]
Everyone will now have one week (Tuesday 24th) to vote for up to 2 companions for their mission.
lrn2read scrub. :p

I'll vote Veira for Tuleria as well. Seeing as we need to close a massive demon-portal with our bare hands, having an extra mage or two should prove quite useful.

I figured it was gonna be like mission votes, where we vote in character rather than bothering with OOC conversation. We saw how well that worked out though, so...

Gabriel seems a super obvious choice for Tuleria, because an angel will likely be effective against demons. Aside from that, Tuleria could probably use a second tank alongside Yuri, because demon invasion probably means there are gonna be a lot of enemies to fight through. I'd suggest Gabriel and then Nyla, Otto, or Fahim (he can sorta tank via shapeshifting, right?) for those companions.

Liveria doesn't really have much need of tanky companions since we've got Elrbetrt and Rayvon to cover that angle. We lack offensive magic, since Laenaia isn't very solid with combat magic, so I figure it's a good idea to bring a mage there. Other than that, we're mainly aiming to kill that Agent of Wrath because he's causing all the problems, so anyone good at nuking a target from a distance is probably useful. There are many options for companions here.

Anti-magic seems highly useful for Renalta, because James the Illusionist is a prick, and currently we only have Abjaar's personal magic resistance rather than someone who can straight up counter enemy magic. Mikan is a mandatory pick, so I think the second companion here should really be Otto, Gabriel (because he's resistant to magic and his weapons can screw with enemy spells), or maybe Eric because he's got handy-dandy anti-mage crossbow bolts.

Imperium/Amazons is gonna be delving into an ancient temple. No telling what's in store there, so it's hard to say what is needed most from that side of things. Looks like the current roster of player characters for the mission is lacking anyone with strong tanking abilities, so getting one of those would probably be good. Other than that, kind of a toss up.

Goblin Holds is another toss up. There's not much they're lacking, hard to be sure exactly what they'll be facing. Might be nice to give them one of the crossbow users for non-magic ranged damage, but other than that? Seems like they'd be fine with whoever they take along as companions, since the Blades group is solid already.

Jorick. Shush >: ( you make me a sad bear.

Besides, Brovo did encourage this one more from character perspectives than from team compositions I believe? Or that it at least did not really matter.

Oh. Right. And Fahim is NOT a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.