Left Behind

Juliana hadn't returned. No one seems to want to bother Hope so when she heard a creek, her head shot up.
"Hello?" She said. Jesus what's happenening to me? I was mortified of people a solid 24 hours ago!
When no one entered her small room she picked up the book again and begun to her read. When she heard another click.
"Sorry. Who's there?" Not many people had stopped by to see her. She felt like all the white Angels resented her, she got one of their own killed- er turned and now there were others... Fighter for her... They might get turned- er killed and it would be her fault.
When the third click came Juliana came in with a sqwerming puppy in her arms
"I thought you would need a little company" she said setting down the puppy. It ran to Hope and curled up under her arm.
"Thank you" hope says great fully Juliana nods and leaves.

untitled_drawing_by_one_chance_one_love-d858kr3.png

Icarus, still out and about gathering items for camp, was struck by the sense of Dark Angels close by where he was at... and Light Angels, too! Looking up and around, he pinpointed the area they were at and flew up above the buildings to travel closer to them as fast as he could, landing next to Sean and Sorrel as if he had just dive-bombed it, standing up unscathed. He screwed up his nose at the overpowering darkness emanating from these two, muttering to Sean, What have you gotten yourselves into?

Hope had a good chunk of her book read. The puppy, stanly, as she's come fond of calling him was curled uner her arm and sleeping soundly. Juliana had told her that Sorrel, Sean, and Icarus had gone out to fight the dark Angels and try to find out what had happened to Aiden. So far they hadn't returned but she prayed they would soon.
The impressive thing wasn't that Hope had gotten though 3/4s of a book in a mer few hours but the book was actually very, very boring. And she wasn't even quite sure what was going on. In addition to that the title was worn off the cover so she couldn't tell whoever she wanted not to read it. She sighed and put the book face down on the floor and rocked her head back to rest on the wall and let her fingers tangle in Stanly's silky soft puppy fur.

L I L I T H
Lilith laughed, 'wow, someone here thinks he's soOoOOoOooOo brave,' she closed her eyes and drew out her arrow again, taking a deep breath. Her eyes shot open, her soulless black eyes staring straight at him. Her smile had faded. "Now, let's teach you a lesson..." Letting go of three arrows, one on top of one another, they skimmed right by Sean, barely nicking him. They landed in a perfect line on a nearby tree. Lilith feigned surprise, "wow, I can't believe I missed!" She put a hand over her mouth, pretending to gasp, but really hiding a giggle. Turning around, she wrapped her wings back around her body, and walked next to Carmen. She could still feel the ice crunching on her bare skin. She finally let loose a laugh. Had she really 'missed'? Or had she given him whiskers? He was lucky she didn't shroud them in dark angel blood, or in white angel terms, white angel poison. The darkness of the blood in each Dark Angel made it dangerous for pure creatures such as white Angels. Like she said earlier, this was merely a game, and so far, she was winning.

"Carmen, can we leave? I'm sick of them. It's okay. If Lilith wants something, she WILL have it."

29disdc.jpg

I can't help but laugh "Third person seriously? Who taught you how to talk?" I say hands on my hips. "Oh, and good shot I'm sure that tree really deserved it" I add sarcastically. "Come on let's go" I say pushing Sean and Icarus in front of me. I give Lilith and Carmen one more nasty look before taking off. I sore throw the air I felt good, the wing on my wings. I look to make sure Sean and Icarus are following before picking up speed. I had to get back to Amity and...Hope to tell them what Lilith had said. Why did she want Hope so bad it confused me they had only just learned of her existence. I look into the distance to see the base coming into view. Diving down I land gracefully and powerfully in a kneeling position one hand on the ground, dust kicked up around me. My head down my brown hair covers my face. I raise my head shacking hair from my face, I stand. Then I race inside I had to find Hope or Amity. As I run down the hall I run past doors looking for her. Then I see her with a...puppy. I skid to a stop throwing the door open I step inside breathing hard. "Your hope right?" I ask a serious expression on my face.

2ex63ps.jpg

I follow Sorrel keeping up with her as she speeds up. She must be getting to the base as fast as she could to tell Amity or...Hope. I was still wonder why they wanted her. They barely new who she was so why did they want her so bad... I land on my feet seconds after sorrel but she had already left. I look around and walk into the base.​

Hope was on the vege of sleep. Her eyes were drifting closed And her mind was coming to a sleepy blank and she was blissfully forgetting the troubles of the world. She she was about to fall asleep when The door to the hospital was thrown aside with a crash. A girl stood over her. Brown hair tumbled over her shoulders but was blown back in a wild sort of way. Like she'd been in the wind or running for a log period of time.
Are you hope?
"Uh... Yes"
she said looking at the girl. Her eyes half open in her sleepy haze.

Amity was walking around the building trying to find Sorrel so she could talk to her about important matters when she saw Sean land in the front doorway his head darting round obviously looking for someone else. "Sean please come to my office I want a word," she said her voice warm and steady then she turned around and flew to her office before going inside and collecting and urn which had Aidens burnt wings in it.

29disdc.jpg

"We need to talk" I say grabbing a chair I sit down. "I'm Sorrel if you didn't already know and I went out to find Aiden after well he didn't come back...." I say a hint of sadness in my voice. "Lilith the leader of the dark angels well she wants something we have..." I say "and well I need you to know because that something...well someone...is you." I add trying to sound nice I didn't want to scare her. "I'm sorry if I'm scaring you but you need to know so you can be prepared..." I say "and I would like to offer to train you if you'd like but if you don't it's no big deal" I say with a smile.

2ex63ps.jpg

As I begin to enter the base Amity approaches me. She asked to have a word with me I nod. Then she flys off and I begin to make my way to her office. I make my way down the hall to her office. I knock cracking the door open. "Hello" I say as I enter the room "You wanted to have a word with me?" I say.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Amity nods and gestures to the sea in front of her desk "I knew Aiden well Sean but no one knew him as well as you so I am asking you to talk at the memorial I am holding tomorrow for his spirit I have the ashes of his White angel wings I want you to scatter them over the rose bush so anothther angel may bloom," She said her mouth pressed into a kind smile as she passed the Urn over to sean

Icarus looked back once more at Lily and Carmen, both pretty girls still but with a dangerous edge to them, and shook his head sadly before flying to follow Sorrel and Sean. He admired Sorrel's speed as she flew, and took mental notes for when he might need to be fast later on. He fell behind the others to retrieve the things he had scavenged earlier, flitting down into the dark alley he had left his things in... no one else could get them there, and he wasn't afraid of the dark! Bending down to retrieve the "lost items", as he refers to them, his wings retract so that they weren't spread out.

Carmen looks at Lilith and frowns. She turns and flies back to the base. It was one thing facing off against white angels, it was another having a spoiled child make a fool out of you in front of your enemies. Of course, she would never say this out loud. If Lilith ever heard she would be flayed and left out to die. So she kept her thoughts to herself, bottling everything up. On her way back to the hotel she spots a wild boar. Many animals had appeared after the humans had died. She lands stealthily, stalking the beast before pouncing on it and digging her fingers into its eyes. The boar screams and tries to run, but to no avail. Carmen laughs and digs her fingers deeper. The screams of the animal were sweet, almost like those of a white angel. After a few minutes of this, she wrenches her fingers free and drops the beast to the ground. And she flies off to her home, blood on her hands and her blood lust sated. For now.

2ex63ps.jpg

I nod my sadness and anger coming back. "Thank you" I say softly as I take the urn. "If you'll excuse me I need I minute" I say I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I just need time to grieve, my anger and hatred for the dark angels had blinded me. I needed some time to think and to be sad not just angry.​

Reactions: Karuko_TheShifter
Braden sat in a large Oak tree carving his arrow, sharpening actually. He wasn't really the social type. He was really quiet actually. No one would even know he was from London when they first met him. He was a shy one but a fighter. Being an orphan he never really had much to say to others. He was nervous especially around girls. It only worstened when his older sister died. It was hard to think she was dead even when he watched her murdered his self. Why wasn't it him? "Bloody Hell.." he murdered sticking his bleeding finger into his mouth as the knife dropped to the grass below. He sighed running his other hand through his raven black hair before gripping the branch and dropping down to the ground. Maybe he'd stay down here until the sun set anyway. Then he'd go back to his branch.

"Wow. Uh. Well. I've caused so much trouble I thought that you all would want me gone" Hope confessed "but, you sound really set on having me stay..." Her voice trailed off. "Sorrel I just don't get it, don't you... Hate me? I mean I get someone turned, and uh I almost got you turned, so why don't you hate me?"

29disdc.jpg

"Well" I say "I hate the dark angels angels more than anyone, because they annoy the crap out of me. So I'm going to make sure first hand they don't get what they want. They already got Aiden, and I've never seen Sean so mad or sad in my life. So I think they've caused enough damage don't you?" I finish. I couldn't stand how the dark angels thought they could always get what they wanted. I swear the hole time I was talking to Lilith I wanted to punch her in the face.​

"speaking of... How is Sean? I bet I basically screwed up his life... He must hate me. Wow Aiden was all he had left he much really really hate me! He probably wants me dead or can Angels even die? He must want me turned or turned out of the base. I feel so horrible! Jesus I can't even imagine if I lost Michael. Well I have lost Michael but knowing he's out there alive and I can't get to him. He must hate me! Does he hate me?" Hope was satmmering she knew that but she was devastated she felt so horrible and she hoped that Sean wasn't mad enough to want her dead.

29disdc.jpg

"No, no, no" I say quickly "I'm almost certain he doesn't hate you. It wasn't your fault Aiden sacrificed himself for you. If anything I think Sean would want to talk to you. You were the last person to see Aiden......Alive" I say the last part after a moment. I didn't know what to call him he was no longer...him. He was a different person now, so the person he use to be was gone. "So don't worry." I continue "Just don't go searching for him or anything. He just needs time so when he's ready you'll get your clarification." I finish with a smile.​

Carmen lands in front of the hotel, dried blood on her fingers. She enters the beautiful place and unsheathes her machete. She takes one look at one of the lower angels and they run off, fear in their eyes.

"Where's the new kid?" No one looks to her. She stabs the wall, stamping down her foot. The sound echoes around the room and everyone turns. "Where is the new kid?" Her voice is cold and sharp, the voice of a commander. One of the lesser angels points towards the leaders office. Carmen smiles and pulls her knife free. "Thanks." She turns around and walks off. Time to make some friends.

"oh my god he did sacrifice himself for me! God! Wait for him to cool down! That's fair to say it'll be forever! I wouldn't blame him if he never wanted to hear the first letter of my name again!. Plus I have no idea where anything is inthis place so I wouldn't even know where to look for him. Jesus what if I run into him! That would be awkward! I'm so awful! How could he ever forgive me!" Hope had her hands tangled inher hair and was pulling this is definitely what her father would call hystrarical. It was a good thing she was sitting down because she might've fallen over otherwise.

29disdc.jpg

I chuckle "Don't worry" I say again "I assure you he's not mad at you, mad at the dark angels yes. Well why don't I show you around." I finish with a smile. Standing up I put up the chair, getting ready to go.

2nsqour.png

I walk up the stairs seeing Seraphina with a new guy by the leaders office. I slowly walk up to them my feet barely making a sound. "Hello" I say the guy jump I smile. I turn to Seraphina "Bring him by the clinic once Lilith and Kaitlyn are done with him. I want to do some memory tests, You know to get some info on the white angels. Like their ranks, it would help bring them down if we focused our hunts on their higher ranking officials." I finish, before walking away towards the clinic to get the tests ready.

t8m9s8.png

I listen to the new girl who had just walked up. Why did she want to look at my memories, hell I didn't i have any anyway. This place was weird I had been waiting here for so long. I was getting my strength back so I could stand. I watch as the girl walks away I didn't really want to be tested on. Plus what are white angels I felt like a should know but I didn't...​