Left Behind

Carmen had given up hope in finding the angel that had run off when another angel showed himself. With a wicked smile, Carmen flew towards the new one. She slips the machete out and wields it as she searches for the white angel on the move.

Hope watches Sean fly off. She head still felt so light.
"Water? Can I have water?" She asked to Angels that had come to aid her one of them handed her a glass of water.
"Thank you" she says lowering her lips to the glass. She couldn't forget how Aiden was brave enough to let fear leak though into his voice and how Sean flew off after his brother. She wished she could see her brother once more. And her sister. The Angels were doing something to her but her head was feeling better
"Wow thank you" she said to one of them.

Hope was screaming. Sharp pains were coming from her back. She was sure her voice was shattering glass. The pain was so horrible. It felt like something was stabing her in 2 distinct spots. Right where her shoulder blades were. She was aware of the frantic movement of the Angels around her but no one made any move to quite her. Finally when the pain subsided, somewhat, someone turned her into her stomach and pillowed her head on her own arm.right before whoever it was stood up she grabbed their arm
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I started something and I'm sorry" but her eyes was dropping and head was falling. She started screaming again. Arching her back as the stabbing pain entered her system again.

Hours later Hope layed alseep. She nearly looked peaceful. If not for the blood that pooled around her shoulders and stuck her cloths to her skin. She murmured stange thoughts about her family and death though her dreams. Her Golden hair was spread out around her head in a pretty sort of wild way. The thing that completed the angelic picture was that huge white wings that stretched out from her shoulders. The whole world was burning but Hope was sleeping and safe inside the White angel base with the occasional person switching out to watch her.

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR] L I L I T H [/BCOLOR]

Tumblr.jpg

Lilith giggled, having watched the whole little event. You see, being evil and quite childish, had its fun. Creative ideas of killing, and just about everything was amusing. The name 'Lilith' really suited her. The demon, Lilith, was also often portrayed as a child. Lily had been leaning against a nearby wall, watching everything unfold. She pushed herself off the wall and started to approach Aiden slowly, the ice crunching under her bare feet. Cold weather had never bothered Lilith before, so she had never really worn clothes; However, her black wings were always draped around her, covering her body. Looking around, she couldn't find her "co-leader", although Lilith always considered herself superior, no matter what. Her "co-leader", was the only one she tolerated. Sitting down, her wings draped around her tighter, lengthening enough to cover the ground beneath her making a dry place to sit. She stared at Aiden, her head tilted to the side. Patting his head, she smiled, her dark, black eyes staring into his newly turned ones. "Welcome to the dark side, it's much more.. Fun," She smirked, rising to her feet and turning towards Carmen. "Caaaaaarmeeenn," She whined, "Hurrrryyy up, I want to visit Kaitlyn (the co-leader) already!" Lily was about to fly away, but not before turning back towards Carmen with a deadly serious look on her face as she muttered, "Oh, and try not to fail, for your sake."​

Amity had heard all the commotion but had been tending to a younger angel so hadn't come out to check what the matter was but Aiden hadn't come to see her yet so she decided to see what was going on. She slipped out of her chambers her wings floating behind her as she followed the trail to the infirmary where all the new Angels spent their first nights as they put themselves in trauma trying to figure out their new life. When she arrived in the room she told the nurse who was watching the girl that she could leave for the night and rest and then she made her way to the sleeping figure and sat near her golden head the girls wings cascades around her like a guard and Amity smiled at the sleeping figure "You are an angel but that doesn't mean you are happy," she mummured softly stroking the girl mane of hair in towards eachother so it appeared straighter and more tamed. Her silent feet got up and walked out of the infirmary and she started to make her way to sorrels office when she opened the door she sat down her pale hands in her lap as she asked one question "Where is Aiden?,"

t8m9s8.png

I scream in pain as she burns my wings I fall to the ground and groan. My wings hurt like hell as they burn. My mouth begins to hurt as my teeth change. I cry out squeezing my eyes shut all I could think about was Hope I wish I had had more time. I just hope she had gotten back to the base and then everything goes black.

Where am I? I wonder all I could remember was a girl with golden blond hair. It was weird I had no clue who she was but I knew her. I sit up my back hurt tremendously and the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I spit but the red liquid still remand in my mouth. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve. Then I see a women with big black wings I wasn't afraid though I felt I should be. She sits beside me and pats my head she say "Welcome to the dark side, it's much more.. Fun" she smirk then leaves. I hear her call a girls name and tell her not to fail fail at what? I wonder. I stand shakily one of the only other things I could remember was my name Aiden. I couldn't remember any friends, family nothing.... A new girl says something but I barley notice she picks me up guiding me through the door. Then we're off gliding through the air. We land in front of a hotel I try to walk but she mostly drags me. We reach a door at the end of a dark hall Dark Angel Leaders is scratched out on the door above 3 numbers. She knocks and then we wait.

2ex63ps.png

I draw my sword as the dark angel approaches "Where the hell is my brother!!!" I yell my eyes full of hatred for my brothers potential killer. "What have you done to him!!!!!" I scream over the wind. I know he had been turned why else would she have come for me unless he had been taken care of. A tear slides down my cheek my brother and I didn't always get along but he was still my only family member left.

29disdc.jpg

I look up as Amity enters I lean back in my chair. "Oh Aiden, he's most likely been turned. Sean toke off after him and hasn't come back, and I'm sure as hell not losing the master of the guards too. So I'm leading a small party to collect him and fix everything up." I say sounding somewhat annoyed. I wasn't to pleased losing one of our hard working guards for a girl with no training what so ever. She would have to learn to fit into what ever rank we gave her, and that wasn't easy.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorrel please be compassionate you are acting somewhat dark and the girl radiates with potential I will take her under my wing and train her to be a leader, And stop treating out team as pawns they are our friends and our only family, I will hold a mourning for Aiden in the dawn tomorrow you may come if you want," she said a small tear forming on the corner of her eyes just to be brushed away quickly. She excited the room and went into the hallway floating towards the grand hall she whistled a three note whistle and waited for the Angels to arrive since that was the message for a meeting of great importance.

Hope awoke much more soundly then she had fallen to sleep. First her eyes fluttered open. then her head raised, ever so slightly. She was aware of the tremendous weight on her back, but she had no idea what it was.
[BCOLOR=#000000] "ouch"[/BCOLOR] she mumbled turning her head to look at her back "what the hell?" she said breathlessly stairing at the huge white wings that started at her shoulder blades and hung limply the tips falling and dragging on the ground.
"what happened?" she muttered. Then she slowly pushed herself up onto her knees the great weigh of the wings shifted suddenly and she fell onto her back "oof" she said as the air was knocked from her lungs. then she felt the wings, a sharp pain welled up in the middle of them "ow!" she exclaimed. and slowly made it to her feet. the next thing she noticed was her lack of shoes. he feet felt the cold winter floor under them and she looked around the room her was in and figured out she stood in a hospital. the wings hung limply from her shoulders.
so yesterday really happened... she thought oh god Aiden! and Sean... i babbled so much! Jesus i suck. she thought lamely. but damn, they must be brothers... i don't think I've ever seen anyone... I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON! trying to figure out which is better looking... ok shut up. shut up now. she thought sharply at herself. Hope turned slowly in a circle and took in her new appearance. her has still wearing the same pale blue tank top and dark blue jeans. they were ripped in a few places from the past time of hiding out. but no new rips had appeared. two huge rips had appeared where the wings had grown and dried blood surrounded them.

Carmen watched as the white angel screamed at her. She laughed and flew closer, the high winds whipping her hair around her wildly.

"I burned his wings to a crisp. He should be at our base now, learning how to turn one of you." Another laugh bubbles from her lips. "Want me to take you to him?" The sun glints off the sharp edge of the machete in her hand. "I'll gladly cut off your wings and take you to him."

Skylar aka Blood
Blood was walking through the halls of the Dark Angel base, she had declined the invitation to join the other hunters for the hunting party that morning because she needed to sleep. The huntress hadn't gotten much sleep lately due to training.
Blood sees one of the hunters returning with a new addition to the family.
With a malicious laugh of dark happiness, Blood walks over to them, they were waiting for the leader.
"Well, Well, Well... looks like you guys had a successful hunting trip.I see you caught Aiden this time, he should prove usable to us. I wish could've burned him...no matter I'll get another chance soon. I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Blood, everyone does, " she adds the introduction at the end when she glances at Aiden.
With a dark chuckle she turns and flies towards the training room.

2ex63ps.jpg

"In your dreams" I say a look of pure hatred on my face. I know better then to take my chances with a dark angel. Especially because if there was one there was more.

29disdc.jpg

I sigh standing I leave the base I walk out the the outside world and with one leap I'm flying. My white wings stretch out from my back and I glide throw the air. I scan the sky for Sean and then I find him challenging a dark angel. That fool! Grabbing my bow I draw an arrow flying over to them. "Why hello there" I say in a taunting voice "how nice to see you Carmen, but I think its time I take Sean back to camp."

Carmen turns to the new angel that was aiming at her. She smiles wickedly and holds up her hands, the large blade held lightly in her hand.

"But we were having some fun." A laugh tumbles from her lips, the sound melodic and sweet despite where it came from. "I guess I can let him go back. If," she points the large knife at Sorrel. "I can have that new angel you found. Lilith wants her, and you know how she can be when she doesn't get what she wants."

Hope's saw her reflection in the mirror her breath caught in her throat. She looked like an angel. Like a real angel.
"Wow" she breathed "I'm really an...."
"Angel? Yes, you are." A pleaset voice said Hope spun around she was face to face with a pale, plesent faced angel.
"Hi?" Hope said
"Hi" the angel said "I am Juliana I'm part of the healing wing of the base, I took care of you while your wings grew"
"Yes my wings" Hope said guestureing to her newly acquired wings
"You screamed quite a bit"
"Yeah...."
"Do you need anything?"
"I'm fine... Uh if you happen to come across anyone, could you tell people that I'm sorry I caused all this mess and Ill be out of here in no time" she stammered
"You can't leave"
"What why not...?"
"The dark Angels will get you"
"What...?"
"They'll get you, your going into training as soon as possible, and us light Angels will protects you, now you should rest"
"Okay well, then could you please tell, Sean I'm sorry about Aiden, and whoever else I caused bad things to please tell them I'm sorry"
Juliana smiled "of course"

29disdc.jpg

"Yeah I know how she can be and lucky for us your gonna take it for us. So a bye bye now" I say tauntingly. Pushing Sean with my foot "get back to base you idiot" I say anger creeping into my voice my eye and arrow still on Carmen. Why the hell did they want Hope, the new girl. They had already taken Aiden and if they wanted her they were in a for a rude awakening.​

Hope might've cried. Any sensible person would but Hope want particularly sensible- atleast not right now. A normal person would've called her hysterical. Her father would've called her crazy, her mother would've called her stange, her sister would side with her mother and her brother would stand by her side and argue that they all loved her would stick by her side.

My darling girl! what has happened to you?!
Darling please, she's a monster
What is that creature!
Dad, mom, Celena! Please Hope is no different now then she was before!
Michael! She is some thing not our hope!
Mother is right! Michael, how could you defend it!
Celena! How could you say that!
Easily!
Celena, Michael, that's enough
Yes Diana is right that's enough kids.

Then Michael would shoot her a pitying look and set a Scoul on his face.

How could you cry when there was so much to cry about. She had lost everything. She was on her own, taken in by things that would turn her out and then she'd be killed, then they would laugh at the girl that couldn't fit in. Or whatever. She needed to sleep the wings had begun to make her back ach. Hope settled upon the floor and took up a book. She began to read and relax for the first time in what seemed like forever.

[BCOLOR=#ea82fa]L I L I T H[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ea82fa]D E M O N C H I L D:skull::strawberry:[/BCOLOR]

Lilith looked at Sorell with a pout. "But.. I want that new girl. Hope, was it? I heard Aiden muttering about her before we..." She giggled and clapped her hands, "before we turned him, that is. Right now, he doesn't give a flying fuck about her. Hell. He can barely remember who she is." She closed her eyes and walked forward calmly until she was appropriate distance from Sorell. "I advise you put down your arrow, because two can play at that game," Lily drew an arrow out of thin air. It wasn't actually physically there, but it was at the same time. She had used "darkness" to create it. It's a complicated subject, really. Just take six-hundred dark angel history classes, the basics will be there. She closed her eyes and drew her bow. With her eyes still closed, she let out a dark smile, whispering in a loud, cold way, "And Lilith doesn't like to play games she can't win."​

29disdc.jpg

"Trust me sister, neither do I" I say rolling my eyes. "Oh" I place a finger on my chin "why can't you just come and get hope?" I say mockingly. "oh, that's right you can't because dark angels can't get to our base" I finish in a fake sad sounding voice and a smirk. "I guess this is a game you can't win" I say "Does that make Lilith angry?" I add with a pouty lip and tone. I snort, satisfied with myself I didn't always need weapons just my attitude. figures I got kicked out of Girl Scouts I wasn't exactly a good girl.

2ex63ps.jpg

I watch as Sorrel confronts the leader of the dark angels! Holy cow she was brave, hell she was mocking her. I couldn't help but laugh covering my mouth quickly I stand up straight. Note to self never question sorrel I think still pretty amused, excepted when she said my brother didn't remember anyone.​

Scarlet aka Blood
Blood changes her mind about going to the training room, deciding to go outside and fly around a bit.
The huntress flies out into the outside air, letting herself imagine hunting down and hacking off the wings of the white angels. Or better yet... being ranked above her "superiors" Lilith and Cameron! She despised having to follow orders like a dog... what she wanted was power... power over the hunters. She deserved respect... she was greatly feared by all white angels... her cruelty and blood lust were well known. All white angels knew that if they saw her pretty face... if they heard her lovely voice, which sounded beautiful, it made her sound so trustworthy and honest, yet it was so malicious and cruel that it made the white angels cringe.
The newly made white angels were always her favorite to stalk... their paranoia was so satisfying. She already knew about the knew white angel, She could sense her.
"I'll be paying Hope a visit as soon as possible... she needs to learn the true meaning of fear... and I hate to miss the chance to introduce myself to my neighbors... " I chuckle darkly as I say the words aloud.
I sit on the top of the building, imagining new methods for torturing white angels, and remembering all the screams of the angels I'd burned so far.

L I L I T H

"Hold that thought, sweetheart," Lilith chuckled, amused at Sorrel's stupidity. She hadn't felt so excited to kill in a long time, but first. Turning to Sean, she smirked, her big, black eyes staring into his pure ones. Walking towards him like a predator stalking it's prey, she unsheathed her wings, displaying them im full rise. "Have you got something to say, big boy?" She hadn't felt the cold air on her bare skin in a long time, and it felt good showing off once in a while. After all, these two were merely chess pieces, and they were both playing her game. So she had time to mess around for a while, before knocking down the king once, and for all.

2ex63ps.jpg

I give Lilith a cold look "Yeah" I say "Leave, you've caused enough damage for one day. Don't say something stupid like all villains about never causing enough damage. You have, and I don't want to play your stupid game. Oh, and just keep dreaming you'll get Hope because that's what they are dreams. I'll make sure they stay that why, you can count on it." I say angrily I had never been so frustrated in my life. Hope was the last person to see my brother as a white angel, and it sounded like he liked her. Liked her a lot, and if he liked her then I'd make sure his sacrifice wasn't in vain.​