Status
Not open for further replies.
The clinging woman snuggled closer as his arm around her seemed an invitation. It was a big arm, and the size of it sent blush-worthy thoughts through her mind, offering sudden heat to her face and body.

His comment about being sick of snow earned a firm nod, interrupted by a squeak as Karo stood. As her legs dangled, the woman shoved her face against his chest to hide the growing blush across the entirety of her face. Her feet didn't reach the ground! She had no flailing to offer, but she managed only a squeak as she tried to respond.

She coughed in her throat to clear it and loosen it. "It... it's in one of my pockets."

How could she have forgotten the fire needed more fuel!? Not only was this blizzard and cold putting her into a very uncomfortably-timed mindset and bodyfeel, it seemed also to rob her of sense. She really, really hoped he didn't smell what she was thinking about.

To tell him which pocket and have him take it out, or to ask him to let her down?

One involved a stranger digging through her jacket, which was one of the most private things she owned, if not the most private, and the other involved separating their bodies, which sounded cold and unappealing. Eventually, she forced herself to 'be good'.

"Ah—Did you want to put me down so I can get it out?" She allowed only a short pause before she continued. "Not that I don't enjoy being held against you and wow are you muscly..."

Status
Not open for further replies.