Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How about my reward master?" He asked sitting on the couch.

"Ah yes..of course..."
He gestured for the boy to sit on his lap.
"Now i have to figure out a reward for you do I? Hmmmm...what should i do for my helper here?"

Charles sat down where Roland wanted him to and his cheeks flushed a cherry red. "I don't know...Up to you." He said.

He laughed when he saw Charles cheeks turn red.
"you blushing kid?"
He laughed again as he laid down on the couch, Charlie still on top of him.

"Just relax kid...just..relax"
Resting his arms under his head, he closed his eyes. He was comfortable like this...and he needed the nap besides.

charles felt warm and safe around him,ironically. he snuggled up to him,breathing him in a little bit. "I made our bed..."

I sat crying silently, the wax still burning on my naked body. My body was almost paralysed and I couldn't feel my leg. The gag tasted horrible, but I would rather have that taste in my mouth until I died than have to suffer through all this pain. And I knew that this was only the beginning, a warm up. I was uncomfortable, but I couldn't move, and dare would in case I would hurt myself further. I finally fell asleep, the pain still keeping me in agony. It was restless night, and I subconsciously rolled over at one point, bringing on a fresh burst of pain along my back. Every move stung, and my limbs became cramped and numb. I wanted to die at that moment.

charles could hear her whimper in pain, but he grew more immune to emotion that wasnt love. even after all that time they worked together,he felt no connection what so ever.
"cmon.. i made you a bed, lets go sleep in it, master." charles wined.

Roland woke in the night, finding the kid had fallen asleep on top of him. He lifted him off and set him on the couch, standing and heading to the girl. He found her lying on the ground, whimpering lightly.
He kneeled beside her.
"Wake up..if i take the gag out, will you scream?"

He shook her as to make sure she was awake, but could hear Charles upstairs rustling around.
He must have woken up.

I felt betrayed. I looked up at Charles when took the candle, a mix of desperation and hope in my eyes. I was silently pleading him not to do it. My mind collapsed when the first drop of wax hit my bare skin. I screamed in pain, while trying to make sense of what was happening. Charlie, the sweet kid boy I had come to know, the one that bounded around the bar, mixing up drinks not completely knowing what he was doing half the time. He was gone, taken over by the madman he had come to know as his master. I knew he was out there, listening to my muffled whimpers. But I know longer cared about what was to become of him in the hands of this psychopath. All I felt was rage towards him, and I hoped he felt guilty listening to my pain. He deserved it.

"Roland..." charles said rubbing his eyes as he came downstairs to see what he was doing. charles came behind him and hugged him from the waist. "I woke up without you." he whined .

I was woken by a firm hand on my arm. I had finally found somewhat sound sleep, and the day had already arrived to lead me to the awaiting horrors. I nodded obediently when he asked if he could trust me when he took the gag out, even though it sent fresh waves of pain through my cramped and raw neck, wincing as the wax clung to my skin. I was terrified of Ronald, he had no sympathy or feeling left in him. I looked into his eyes, the same look in them as when he had offered me the drink at the Slime Ball.

Managing to tilt my neck upwards, I saw a look of sympathy on Charles' face. "I don't want your sympathy" I hissed at him, my throat dry and cracked. I started coughing, some blood dribbling down my chin.

"Charles..make some breakfast for our cutie here. She must be starved." As he went upstairs, Roland undid her bonds, but left the ones on her wrists and legs.
"Just in case you try something funny...I'd hate to kill you off early..there is still so much to do."

he tugged the chain that held her bonds..ushering her to come upstairs.

"I don't know what pigs eat." Charles stated as he went upstairs, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

My entire body ached as I stood up. My legs gave out, and I struggled to keep my balance as I steadied myself on the wall. I slowly stretched my arms and legs out, wincing as they cracked. The wax was beginning to peel of in places, revealing bright red and purple patches. The bounds on my wrists and legs were starting to char my skin, and they burned as Roland tugged my chain. I started my way up the stairs, finding it very difficult with my bound legs, while trying to get a hold of the rail with one of my hands, having to twist my entire torso as I couldn't separate my wrists.

He waited for her..he could wait. as she sat down at the dinner table, he undid the bonds around her hands. "Remember..try something and you will regret it. More than you do this right now....."
Charles was in the shower, so he decided to make something for her. He whipped together a slice of toast with some jam and a couple eggs. He laid them before her on a plate.
"Eat up...."

"the pig eating?" Charles asked, drying his hair with a towel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I slowly ate my breakfast, my jaw hurting with every bite. My arms ached and my shaky hands could barely hold the food, and it kept dropping on to my plate. I scowled as Charles called me a pig. The sympathy in his eyes earlier had disappeared, distinguishing anything left of the Charles I used to know. I deliberately ate as slowly as possible, trying my best to delay the horrors, and possible doom, that awaited me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.