Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland walked up to her. "Glad to see you made it through the night my dear. Would you like something?"
He kneeled beside her and gazed into her eyes. Oh..those eyes. The fear and panic he saw there was delicious and invigorating.
As he stood, he made his way over to Charles.

"So..you were asking me something when you woke up? What was it?"

"Sorry about last night, it really sucked I know." chArles said taking a swig of his coffee.

He only shrugged. "Nothing much happened kid. you kissed me, we wrestled for awhile and then we both crashed and slept."
He began whipping up some breakfast...eggs and toast.
After they ate, he would take her out back. There he would have privacy. Whether or not Charlie decided to come..would be up to him.

"Well, I'll make it up to you. Anything you want me to do?" he asked.

He took a bite out of his toast.
" Maybe..we'll see. For right now, I want to eat and then I have to take her out back."

He gestured to the bound woman.
"Police are probably patroling all over near Slime ball right now and the streets are a hot zone. So we're bunkered down here for a couple days at least."
He turned to look at the woman, her eyes meeting his.

"After my breakfast is finished, you and me are going to have a little chat cutie."
He turned to Charlie. "Decide now if you're going to come and participate or not kid. if not, you can stay here and clean up the place a bit."

"I'll stay home..."he said. Charles really didn't want to see it. "What do you want me to clean while you're gone? Sir..." whenever he said sir,it was a sign of obedience and loyalty.

He took his final bite. "Tidy up the living room, the bedroom..whatever you can get done. you got all day to work on it."

He walked over to the woman who began to writhe and attempt to stay out of his grip, but to no avail. The bonds that held her prevented any severe movement. He slung her over his shoulder and grabbed a couple knives from the kitchen.
"I'll be back sometime soon kid. remember..unless you're coming outside to help or to warn me of something...don't come out back!"

Exiting out the door, he walked outside. The backyard was his torture yard. All his various instruments and best work was done out here.
"alright cutie...shall we get started?"

"Yes, sir."he said. There wasn't much to clean up, just a Roland's clothes that he left in the bedroom.he whiped down the coffee table in the living room, washed the dishes, cleaned the bathtub, wiped down the counter in the kitchen, ran the laundry, and made the bed. Charles left out a deep breath of satisfaction of the cleaned apartment. All he had to do was wait for Roland to get inside.
in the mean time, he sorted out Roland's clothes, making his closet look nice.

I was relived and furious when Charles came out. He was alive, but he was now the partner of the man from the bar. Ronald, did he say his name was? I started to panic as Ronald walked over to me, but he easily swung me over his shoulder and out into his backyard. There was no hope for me now.

He set her on the ground, looking her in the eye. "I'm going to take the gag off. You scream and i'll gag your throat with my knife..got it?"
He slowly removed the gag and threw it on the ground. "Good..you listen well. That will help you in the long run i'd think..I'm more merciful with torture to those that listen."

He waked over and grabbed some pipes from the corner of the yard. They were stained and rusted with dried blood. "Well these are way past useable...need to get some new material I think...."
He tossed them to the side and began searching for something...something specific.

Charles peeked through the door, extremely horrified. But he had to watch, so instead he found more things to clean, like the t.v screen.

Before Irwin had reached the door, he had gotten word via pager that someone else had been found dead. The owner of the slime ball. "Shit." Irwin cursed under his breath. "Wait right there, and don't touch anything!"
------------------
Irwin quickly parked his car in the driveway of the victims house. The area had been sealed off with crime scene tape. He ducked under the tape and walked right in the front door. He walked over to the body and stayed silent. "Slit throat.." He finally muttered to himself. He walked over to the kitchen. He inspected the knife wrack. There was a knife missing. He nodded to himself. He was looking over the fridge and noticed pictures of a boy. Had to have been his son. "Somebody, find me the last known location of this boy."

Charles finished the t.v screen. "What else is there to clean," it seemed that he had about cleaned everything in the house.

Roland searched around but still couldn't fine anything.
"Charles!"
He figured he'd have the boy grab something from inside. He had quite an assortment hidden in his closet...ropes, guns, burn irons, candles and matches.
All kinds of wondrous toys.

"yes?'' Charles said, skipping to him. "I cleaned the house," He smiled happily. "Did I do good."

He turned to the kid.
"Go into my closet and grab the chest you find there. Bring it to me....now."

His voice was one of slight annoyance and he really didn't want to keep waiting. He was so far behind and now he had to play catch-up!

Charles ran to the closet, that he also tidied up, and grabbed the chest. " Here you go." he said handing it to him. "Anything else?"

He took the chest smiling. "You've done good kid...real good."
He slapped the kid on the rump as a "reward"
"yea...for this I think you should stick around..especially if you're gonna be working with me. Sit down and watch."

Roland took out a short candle and a thing of matches. Lighting the candle, he waited a bit for the wax to get nice and hot and then stood behind her.
"Alright cutie..here we go."
He dripped a couple drops of hot wax on the back of her neck.

Charles stiffened up as he did it as his cheeks started to flush with dark red. He sat down, watching it intently as his chin rested on his hand.

Roland dripped a few more onto her neck...then unbuttoned part of her shirt. Her cleavage was semi-visible now..and he slowly poured drop after drop onto her exposed chest. Each drop finding a untouched patch of skin.
Her cries sounded like part pain and part unwanted eroticism. It happened with a few...didn't know if she was one or not...not like it really mattered in the long run.

"Kid...another candle. Bring it here."

Status
Not open for further replies.