Last Post Wins: The Reckoning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah!

*Gets forced into backing up before getting to poke Aira or Angel once and protects his ribs with his arms*

Okay okay! I give! Mercy! I can't poke war both of you at the same time

Should we stop? He did say he gived?

*Looks at Aira her eyes big and curious, her stick in mid-poke*

*Aira smiles nervously at Misuki*
I think the stick is taking it a little to far, the poor boy.
*hugs Hiro-kun*
It was only a joke.

I'm sorry Hiro. At least I was poking you playfully. You're not hurt are you?

*Catches his breath*

I'm okay. The "Ah!" I yelled was one of shock at being poked so suddenly, not pain. I surrendered because it was impossible to fight back.

*Hugs Aira back*

Hugs are always welcome, though.

*Aira laughs*
Oh I see Hiro, so you're into Hentai? =P

Okay good I would hate myself if I hurt my friend.

*Misuki lowered her head as her eyes darken*

Also HETALIA! I. love. HETALIA! Paassssttttaaaaaa.

*Laughs to himself*

Not Hetalia, Angel. Hentai. Aira is asking if I like sexy/perverted things. As a healthy male, I do. The thing with me is, I try to act respectful of a girl's privacy and show some self restraint. However, I don't pass up hugs.

*Grins* Oh I see. I love it how a healthy male is naturally perverse.
*Sighs* stereotypes.

*Hits her head on the wall*

Wow. I fell really really stupid now.

*Blushes 20 shades of red*

That isn't quite what I meant by that, Aira ^^; I don't think of myself as perverse. Also, I think it's a sign of just being a healthy human being to like the thought of sexy things. You don't have to be a guy to have thoughts of sex or of the opposite sex looking good. It's a normal thing. The thing that matters is how you go about dealing with those thoughts and impulses. At least, to me that's what matters ^^;

*Lets out a sigh and lowers his head*

How did this end up being questions about my sexuality?

You know I just feel like disappearing now. T.T

You don't have to leave, Angel ^^; I'm the one who should feel like hiding. Aira and Red are trying to sexualy frustrate me from the looks of it.

And stop making fun of me, Sylvir XD

But I misunderstood it and it makes me feel like a baka also you don't have to answer them you know?

Don't feel bad for misunderstanding what Aira meant. It was just a mistake.

*Pats Angels head*

And I don't mind answering their questions. At least, not the ones they've asked so far. I just don't know why they pick on me for it. XD

*Misuki smiles at Hiro and begins to giggle*

Because you answer so honestly about it and your just naturally fun to mess with I think.

*Laughs loudly*

I guess I must be fun to mess with. It happens a lot. Anyway, let's get our food.

*Picks up the order and sits down at a booth*

Passsttttttaaaaaaa!

*Misuki runs to the booth a childish grin on her face as she slides into the seat with a unpatient figure tapping as she wait for Hiro*

*Pulls out his ravioli and sets it down then lays out the rest for Angel to choose from*

Pick whichever one you want! They're all good tasting, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.