Last Post Wins: The Reckoning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah!

*Gets forced into backing up before getting to poke Aira or Angel once and protects his ribs with his arms*

Okay okay! I give! Mercy! I can't poke war both of you at the same time

Should we stop? He did say he gived?

*Looks at Aira her eyes big and curious, her stick in mid-poke*

*Aira smiles nervously at Misuki*
I think the stick is taking it a little to far, the poor boy.
*hugs Hiro-kun*
It was only a joke.

I'm sorry Hiro. At least I was poking you playfully. You're not hurt are you?

*Catches his breath*

I'm okay. The "Ah!" I yelled was one of shock at being poked so suddenly, not pain. I surrendered because it was impossible to fight back.

*Hugs Aira back*

Hugs are always welcome, though.

*Aira laughs*
Oh I see Hiro, so you're into Hentai? =P

Okay good I would hate myself if I hurt my friend.

*Misuki lowered her head as her eyes darken*

Also HETALIA! I. love. HETALIA! Paassssttttaaaaaa.

*Laughs to himself*

Not Hetalia, Angel. Hentai. Aira is asking if I like sexy/perverted things. As a healthy male, I do. The thing with me is, I try to act respectful of a girl's privacy and show some self restraint. However, I don't pass up hugs.

*Grins* Oh I see. I love it how a healthy male is naturally perverse.
*Sighs* stereotypes.

*Hits her head on the wall*

Wow. I fell really really stupid now.

*Blushes 20 shades of red*

That isn't quite what I meant by that, Aira ^^; I don't think of myself as perverse. Also, I think it's a sign of just being a healthy human being to like the thought of sexy things. You don't have to be a guy to have thoughts of sex or of the opposite sex looking good. It's a normal thing. The thing that matters is how you go about dealing with those thoughts and impulses. At least, to me that's what matters ^^;

*Lets out a sigh and lowers his head*

How did this end up being questions about my sexuality?

You know I just feel like disappearing now. T.T

You don't have to leave, Angel ^^; I'm the one who should feel like hiding. Aira and Red are trying to sexualy frustrate me from the looks of it.

And stop making fun of me, Sylvir XD

But I misunderstood it and it makes me feel like a baka also you don't have to answer them you know?

Don't feel bad for misunderstanding what Aira meant. It was just a mistake.

*Pats Angels head*

And I don't mind answering their questions. At least, not the ones they've asked so far. I just don't know why they pick on me for it. XD

*Misuki smiles at Hiro and begins to giggle*

Because you answer so honestly about it and your just naturally fun to mess with I think.

*Laughs loudly*

I guess I must be fun to mess with. It happens a lot. Anyway, let's get our food.

*Picks up the order and sits down at a booth*

Passsttttttaaaaaaa!

*Misuki runs to the booth a childish grin on her face as she slides into the seat with a unpatient figure tapping as she wait for Hiro*

*Pulls out his ravioli and sets it down then lays out the rest for Angel to choose from*

Pick whichever one you want! They're all good tasting, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.