Last Post Wins: The Reckoning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Misuki comes back from her dase*

Awww no pasta? Also how why do you all talk about me when I sleep? I need to stop sleeping. Also HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!

Because you are so cute so everyone likes talking about you ^^

I-I'm not!

*Misuki ears began to turn a dark shade of red as she avoided eye contact*

Are you avoiding me? *Teary eyes*
*Red forces Misuki to face her*

I-I'm embar-embarassed.

*Her face begins to turn a shade of red also as she lowered her eyes in a cute embarrassed way*

Sooo cuuuute...
Yuri time :D
*censore sign*

I-I'm not cu-cute! But I guess.

*Misuki stuttered as her cheeks if possible became even darker*

*Turns a bright shade of red and turns his back*

I'm more disappointed in myself for thinking you'd stop stripping naked in front of me and doing yuri things with the other girls. I really should have known better.

Also welcome back Angel. I'm sorry about talking with Red about you when you were asleep. The pasta should be done soon, you can pick out whichever one you want. ^^

Hi again Aira! *hugs Aira* how have you been?

Hiro-kun! *Hugs Hiro back*
*Within the embrace* I'm okay but red threw fish at me *frowns and looks up*
You won't do that to me will you?

Of course not Aira. Why would I want to throw a fish at you?

*Looks confused*

(Sorry computer died ;-;)

YAY! Pasta know I have to wait for Red to come back. Also Hello Hiro and Aira I missed both of you!

*Hugs both of them*

Happy New Years!

*Hugs Angel back*

Happy New Years to you too! Red must have gone to sleep again. Doing yuri things seems to really wear her out.

But we haven't done anything yet I think it was her imagination that did it. Also here!

*Gives you a New Years gift what's in it depends on you*

*Smiles at Hiro* Thank you, Hiro-Kun. I don't know, why would you throw a fish at me?
*Gentle pat's Misuki on the head, giving her a gentle hug. Almost acting like a motherly figure*
I missed you to sweety...It's okay doing yuri with red, but don't take her take too much advanatge of you. Okay?
*Sweet smile and shiny background*

*Looks at Aira a sweet smile in place as she hugs her back with equal tenderness, rubbing her head into her shoulder child like*

I miss you to. A lot to tell you the truth and I won't I promise! And thank I hope you have a really good year ane-chan!

*Aira nods a gentle smile upon her face8#
Good girl.
*turns back to Hiro*
Hiro-kun. Are you bi too?

*A confused look appeared on Misuki face*

I"m a good girl? Also why do you think Hiro is bi?

I'm not bi, Aira. Why do you ask?

*Grins*
Curiousity killed the cat I guess.
*Hugs Misuki*
Yes, you're a good girl. I don't it was just a question. Anyway that aside., Poke war with Hiro-kun!
*Pokes Hiro*

Most people don't think that but okay!

*Pokes Hiro with a stick*

Status
Not open for further replies.