Not open for further replies.
he learned from the best

Only Moppsi gets a say in what is evil or not

sounds goodo

Fuck you all... Except Moppsi.

That's illegal

I'm going to just post last.

but that's my job

You're fired then because you failed miserably.

WATCHU GONNA DO, HUUUUUH!?

Post again, obviously. I'm fire retardant

something about not giving up and believing in your friends speech

so, uh, what are some of your interests?

BTS

That's it. Literally. I'm that boring.

I don't really know tbh, I don't get interested in much for long. I dabble and I leave. I'm in that category where I'm still trying new things. I tried Just Dance today. didn't realize the window was open so all my neighbors saw me flapping my arms around stiffly and not knowing what to do with the rest of my body. I can definitely cross out dancing from the list.

For now...

Rambling is a talent of mine. Does that count? I'm open to music and can play the viola and the violin. Just not well. It's been years. Drawing is nice but not a talent. Anime and manga every now and then. Eastern dramas. I also love singing. I can't sing at all but I love it. I sing baby shark and other nursery rhymes several times a day and my kids want me to stop. Does that count?

Reactions: foodforpigs
I used to be a PRO at campfire songs. the kids seemed to like my rendition of "Coneheads (In a Spaceship in the Sky)" where I'd do different voices for big, tiny, slow motion, etc.

idk what that is. i heard of those conehead alien things but idk any songs

there's the regular version, tiny, and gigantic versions usually. tiny and gigantic basically means changing your voice and making pantomime actions larger or smaller.

I'm just gonna sit here and eat some popcorn while listening to whatever you guys are talking about. I think it's something about hidden talents.

By the way, I just bought a badass Micro Player Retro Arcade game. As time flies by, NOTHING CAN BEAT THE GOOD OL' GALAGA.

by the description alone, that's an adorbs song

shinku how are you so old and young at the same time? It's gross

Better than be old all the time like you.

MEGA GROSS.

ha, got 'em, bois!

Status
Not open for further replies.