Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess you are right, Femme, but still... Is just weird.

And you may need a medical report if you want to work somewhere, Straix. Is to let them know that you are clean from any contagious disease or whatever. It's $30... EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

And they pinch you with a syringe twice (one is to take a blood sample, which I weirdly like to see the procedure of how that little bitch suck out my blood) and I'm like OH HELL NAAAAAAAAW! XD

Aew *Blushes* thanks Shinku I also hate needles , and blood *Shivers*

aye, one of my 3 biggest fears needles 2:(dont laugh) the dark 1:Falling, i can barely drop a foot without losing it

Oh damn :c
I think my only major physical fear is of Silverfish
Creepy little bastards

eewwww #4 is bugs also, your giving me Minecraft flashbacks

Oh, ha.
I don't think I ever actually encountered a Silverfish in Minecraft

well they only spawned in the strong hold near the portal

sorry, 100% gamer nerd here , i have played and beaten minecraft more times than i can count

Ah, fair enough. I get bored really quickly so i haven't completely finished many games

I am 100% a completeness

kinda, tho I don't start a new game till I 100% the last one so.....Ive been playing Skyrim for about a month and I'm ALMOST done

Ah.
I've almost finished Skyrim, just gotta finish working through some of the little side quests and it'll be done! I got bored though so i have to wait for some kind of motivation to complete it

Am I the only one in Skyrim that go so distracted with the countless side quests that forgot about the Main Missions of the story? XD

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
I did that for a while, but then got on with the main because I got a bit bored

Ah, yes, I completed the main mission after a month or so playing the side quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.