Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
BECAUSE... Um...

Damn, that's a good question. Guys, why we need to be mean to Straix again? I forgot.

I dunno. I just like everyone.

You are too pure for this world, Pigs. :)

*Hugs my bird freind* YOU'RE mean to him because your jealous he gets all of my affection, also welcome! hope you have a nice time here! \(^0^)/

You're so mean Shinku :c
//Gives Mutton some Churros// Thank for hug, here. Nice people get tasty sticks

*eats Churro then makes a popping sound* Noice!

Yes! I had mine earlier withsurgar and melted biscuit spread... very yummy :D

ALso my nurse just asked if I smoked/drank and stuff then said he wanted to see what I was like drunk. 0/10 conversation would not recommend. Did not enjoy

How dare you act so innocent, Straix? I ain't buying that bullshit!

And your nurse asked you if you're drunk? HA! Mine asked me if I was high with drugs and if I had sex. I was like WTF! 10/10 for most awkward conversation.

Rude

They have to ask those questions sometimes tho so it kinda depends on the situation and what it's about and stuff

Man...i just get asked how meany hours of my day i spend looking at a screen (Almost all of them BTW) then get yelled at by the nurse and doctor about how bad that is, but eh, im legaly blind without my glasses

yuuup although i look like a complete dork

I bet you look cute, Mutton. XD

But why the hell my doctor will ask if I had sex when I only came to him for just a simple medical report? It was hella weird!

I will just change my doctor, I guess. No homo, but he's kind of weird now that I think about it.

@Shinku⭐Kun its a common medical question. It's asked all the time regardless of what you're going in for

Hi @Straix, I'm Femme. We're not strangers now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.