Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess you are right, Femme, but still... Is just weird.

And you may need a medical report if you want to work somewhere, Straix. Is to let them know that you are clean from any contagious disease or whatever. It's $30... EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

And they pinch you with a syringe twice (one is to take a blood sample, which I weirdly like to see the procedure of how that little bitch suck out my blood) and I'm like OH HELL NAAAAAAAAW! XD

Aew *Blushes* thanks Shinku I also hate needles , and blood *Shivers*

aye, one of my 3 biggest fears needles 2:(dont laugh) the dark 1:Falling, i can barely drop a foot without losing it

Oh damn :c
I think my only major physical fear is of Silverfish
Creepy little bastards

eewwww #4 is bugs also, your giving me Minecraft flashbacks

Oh, ha.
I don't think I ever actually encountered a Silverfish in Minecraft

well they only spawned in the strong hold near the portal

sorry, 100% gamer nerd here , i have played and beaten minecraft more times than i can count

Ah, fair enough. I get bored really quickly so i haven't completely finished many games

I am 100% a completeness

kinda, tho I don't start a new game till I 100% the last one so.....Ive been playing Skyrim for about a month and I'm ALMOST done

Ah.
I've almost finished Skyrim, just gotta finish working through some of the little side quests and it'll be done! I got bored though so i have to wait for some kind of motivation to complete it

Am I the only one in Skyrim that go so distracted with the countless side quests that forgot about the Main Missions of the story? XD

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
I did that for a while, but then got on with the main because I got a bit bored

Ah, yes, I completed the main mission after a month or so playing the side quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.