Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, a month. Don't think i'd ever be able to spend a month at a time on a game

Morrowind is similar. :)

Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls I have ever played. RIP.

Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls I have ever played. RIP.

I got a quite a lot of games for PS4 that I haven't completed yet because I'm so hooked right now with Final Fantasy XIII trilogy! Just bought them a month ago on Square Enix shop because you can't find these games in Amazon anymore.

I STILL TRYING TO BEAT FINAL FANTASY XIII! The game is hella long is so long, bro! xD But I'm just fascinated with the story about l'Cie and fal'Cie, yadda yadda... 20/10 would recommend.

that.....is not how math works....but yhea I'm honestly searching for dragon words rn

2+2 is 4 - 1 = 3 accelerated mathematics

Yes.

Today my almost 3 year old sister said to me "Alright mate? You're a small man" And honestly what the fuck even are toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
lol lucky, mine went to see my dad in New Zealand, first day back i said "how was your trip" her response was "Whats it to ya' ya cunt?" nedless to say, she is not alowed to go back without me

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Omg. That's brilliant.
I'm suprised this thing hasn't sworn or anything yet, considering people use terrible language around her all the time

She will learn the ways, im sure of it

you must teach her the ways my crow amigo

how has evryones day been?

Boring. And really short for some reason? I've hardly had time to do anything today

What about you friend?

well, my girlfriend atuly said "I love you today so....im really happy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.