Last One to Post Wins Volume 15

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*cuddles into her husband and smiles*

I'm so happy my family is so accepting of my new role.

*wonders what scheme Femme has in mind but thinks it'd be improper to ask*

*decides to surprise her with box lunches for the work week for her instead in the morning*

Shinku is very bad at attending wizard school. *hands @FemmeFatale and @foodforpigs the numerous 'skipped' forms from the school*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*looks in horror* but the tuition we paid for. :O

Actually, the tuition I paid for. Shinku used the envelope you gave him to buy weapons.

• Haha
*looks on in shock before handing a long envelope of money to Lucky*

We are so sorry

Tch. You didn't have to be such a big snitch, demon wizard. You suck!

*Shinku storms to his room and locks himself*

Finally...

*takes out his "emergency" weapons collection*

*tears with joy*

I don't have the big guns, but you guys will do. I will show you to my friends at school. :)

(should I expect a call from the school about fellow students being injured from fooling around with weapons?)

((I guess magic students also have wands which are basically weapons, and the classes are deadly enough. don't mix a potion right and you'll explode. no thank you.))

*Shini dreams and stresses about making friends - wonders if Shinku can help her make friends despite that it's she that's the familiar.*

*Shinku rampages through Shini Room's ceiling, and lands with a heroic pose*

I HEARD THAT YOU NEED MY HELP, MY LOVELY, TOTALLY ADORABLE SISTER!!!!

This is going to be entertaining

Crap. There's a hole in that ceiling now. Femme and Pigs are going to be mad...

Honey what should we do about Shinku? Do you think it is time for tranquilizer? I'm worried about his influence on Shini and the others. Especially the twins, they're still very impressionable at this age.

*cuddles into her husband, ignoring the fact that Shinku had caused more damage to the house*

There. I fixed it! :)

*Shinku dusts off his hands as he finished covering the hole on Shini Roof' ceiling with some tape*

Looks like new and everything! :D

I don't think we should introduce tranq to Shinku. He's a free spirit, and we should foster it. Maybe... I can talk to him about plans to find his own place? I think he might feel trapped here. Taking responsibility would be easier if it was his own space.

*walks up to Shinku*
I think we should do more than that for the roof.
*Shini points to the magic man, Lucky, to fix the roof.*

*pigs sighs*
Shinku, I was thinking you and I can go fishing on the weekend before you go back to school. What do you say, eat what you catch?

*it's his plan to get Shinku to talk about what he wants, and if includes being under his own roof, or what he wants to learn*
*at first pigs was thinking about hunting, but that would involve giving Shinku a gun*

*Shini overhears and says that if Shinku's going, she'll go too*
*Shini asks if they can also go hunting*

*moves hand and fixes roof* It's good now. *moves the duct tape to tie up Shinku.*

• Haha
This is why I didn't ask the stupid demon wizard for help! He's a bully!

*Shinku's anger burns down the duct tape*

Anyways, thanks for fixing the ceiling properly. I mean, the duct tape was fine, but I guess this looks better.

*looks at Pigs with a suspicious look*

Huh? Why do you want to go fishing with me all of the sudden, mmh?

*Shinku's suspiciousness increases as he squints his eyes at Pig*

"I thought it'd be fun and we could bond over something we can both enjoy."

*Shini is suspicious now too because of Shinku*
*can't say it's so they can have a heart to heart talk and figure out what Shinku wants in life so that he can plan to potentially get his own place to be free from an environment that seems too restrictive*
*pigs pulls out the big guns*

"Please?"
200.gif

• Love
O-Oh… Y-You really just want to hang out with me? I, huh… I thought this was done kind of trap.

*Shinku blushes but it's genuinely happy*

I-It caught me off guard… Okay, let's go fishing then. Let me grab my fishing gear, and my lucky fishing knee high socks.

*Shini wants to go hunting*
"It's like hunting but lazier." says Pigs.
*Shini shakes her head. It's not the same without guns.*

*pigs kisses Femme on the cheek goodbye before loading up the boat and fishing supplies*
*goes on the fishing trip but secretly picks up a case of beer on the way to the lake.*

*Shinku takes out one of his backpacks, and show Pigs the guns he had in there*

This will help us to fish easier. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.