Last One to Post Wins Volume 15

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean- *has already caught fish while waiting* I don't think the guns were needed.

O-Oh... Okay then. :(

*Shinku vaporizes his gun bag*

It could've been fun, though.

those are Lucky's fish. we can catch our own :)

though gunfire will scare the fish and make them more difficult to catch. *loans Shinku his fishing rod*

O-Oh, you're right. If I scare the fish, there won't be anything for us to catch...

*Shinku nods as he understood Pigs, and grabs the fishing rod he lend him*

*He then takes out a plastic box with worms*

These ones are fresh, so I hope the fish like them. :)

*pigs sits on the boat, smiling in approval, and cracks open a cold one*
*they fish all day and pigs helps Shinku catch the largest catch with a net*

*pigs forgot to ask the original question of how Shinku and Shini would feel about moving out and being independent*
*when he remembers, it doesn't matter as much as he takes Shinku's photo with the large fish*

"We should do this more often." says Pigs as he walks back into the mansion. Shini looks at both of them and turns away scoffing.

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*Shinku surprisingly enjoyed this day fishing with Pigs. He smiles as he remembers all the fish he caught alongside Pigs, and the photo where they both posing with their biggest catch is his phone's screensaver now*

*Somehkw, now Shinku is wondering if being a villain cat is worth it*

Mmmmh… Oi, Shini, did you have fun today too at the lake? :)

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
*Lucky is holding a kitten he fished out of the lake*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
So… A catfish? XD

*The kitten hisses at Shinku*

*Shini holds up her phone with her Instagram account with pictures of herself by the lake, before showering the new kitten with lots of attention*

*Shinku is freaking SHOOK that Shini is ignoring him and that the kitten is FESTY*

O-Oi! Both of you! Why are y'all being so mean to me? :(

*Shini looks at Shinku with a bit of surprise*
*Shini apologizes and makes conversation about the fishing trip, impressed by Shinku's fishing skill*

*the festy kitten is now the one mewling for attention*
*Rusty enters the scene*
*kitten looks a fright, though Rusty is gentle and is only looking at the kitten and away whenever it hisses*

*Shinku just had a misunderstanding with Shini*

*he feels his heart melt with bliss when Shini praises his fishing abilities*

*when he notices the feisty kitten begging for attention, he takes out a can of tuna fish out of nowhere, and cracks it open*

Maybe the kitty is just hungry?

Yup. It probably is

Who this? O vO

That's, huh… A really long name, The dude who disappeared for over a year.

And what is your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.