Last One to Post Wins Volume 15

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*notices Pigs reaction and worries*

Honey is something wrong? Please don't hide it from me

*takes Femme to another room to talk in private*

*tries to find the words*
"This sort of work has hazards. I worry."

*looks at him in confusion*

I never said I would directly be involved in my schemes.

*gives him a quick kiss and smiles*

Honey, I'm a smart villainess. I have disposable people to do my work and I remain the unsuspecting person among the crowd.

Plus who would even think that I'm a villain in any way? I'm simply a wife and mother.

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
Okay. *smiles for Femme* Just tell Shini she's not old enough to be a villainess and that she should focus on school.

*tucks in Soren and Shiru as he thinks about the old days as King Pig and how those days are over.*
*remembers getting shot by Shini for planning to steal a nuke*

*grabs one of the ugly ass children and puts a fake gun on his head*

Give me back my guns or he's gone.

That's-
* @Shinku⭐Kun is hit with a blast akin to an explosion*

The child with combustion powers.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*hands on hips*

Charmy!

• Haha
Of course, I had to pick freaking Charmy!

*Shinku sighs as he is ablaze, and he's too done with Charmy's shit that he doesn't care anymore*

*puts @Shinku⭐Kun out with a hand wave*

Now you can't say he never did anything for you

*kisses all the children on the forehead before putting them to bed*

Shinku, unfortunately, mommy needs your weapons, so no, I can't give them back.

*picks up Shini and hugs her*
Sorry sweetie, but you can't be a villainess until you finish school. Papa says so.

But you can help mommy plan when she needs a little help.

Tch.

*pushes the demon wizard away*

Ugh, go away. I hate everyone. You guys are stupid.

*looks like Shinku is on a rebellious phase*

*Shini also becomes more rebellious*
*she doesn't want to go to school; she wants to be a villainess now!*

• Haha
*pokes head in to see what's going on*

*sighs in worry about Shini's rebellion*

Sweetie, if you don't go to school, then how will you develop relationships with those you could use later on? It is always best to have those who are disposable rather than have yourself in the spotlight.

*tries to reason with her daughter*

Being a villainess means nothing if you get caught faster without these kinds of people in your life.

*Shini shows Mommy her Instagram account with a dozen or so followers on her phone*

Reactions: FemmeFatale
*Shinku takes out his camera and records Shini because she's freaking adorable, and she's doing such an amazing job becoming a smol cat girl villainess*

1646981679549.png

• Haha
Reactions: FemmeFatale
*checks time watch* Oh look, the future is changing.

*shakes her head at Shini*

This is not the same sweetie. You need deep emotional connections, not superficial ones.

*walks over to Pigs and wraps her arms around him*

Take your papa for example. He would do anything for me, correct? But now that children are involved and he also has a mind of his own, he would never put himself in a position in which would result in unhappiness for others.

However, he would protect me by simply covering for me and that's the kind of connection to have. Yet those of disposable nature must have backgrounds that would be understandable if no longer needed.

*points to Shinku*

So like your big brother, though I don't condone it since he is family.

Shut up, I'm taking a video of Shini!

*smiles at Shini*

YOU'RE DOING AMAZING, SWEETIE!!!

*Shini nods in understanding to Femme, goes to her room and closes the door behind her*

"You have school too, right Shinku? Wizard school. Now that I think about it, wasn't Shini summoned to help you with school? Now she goes to school. Times have changed."

Status
Not open for further replies.