S

sincere_and_silent

Original poster

The Courts

SEELIE:
UNSEELIE

TWYX
UNAFFILIATED

In the world of Fae, there are no rules. The only exception is if you are within a Court's territory. They each have their own rules. A new court has opened and treaties have been agreed upon by the Unseelie and Seelie Courts. Twyx Court has only been established a few decades now.

• Seelie Court:

Generally considered 'Good/Light fey'. They don't generally mind humans, unless resulting in a severe insult. They play pranks on humans for fun, but most often it is harmless. They tend to be considered well-mannered as long as a human shows the same respect to the fey.

• Unseelie Court:
    Dark fey. The Unseelie Court has a history of malevolency. Not to say that all the Unseelie fey are mean or unforgiving. However, they will often attack humans with no reason.

• Twyx Court:
    Often humans reside behind these walls, though some fey do wander about. Twyx Court was created by a single fey and half-human in order to protect those who have either wronged one of the other Courts, landed in the fey world unintentionally, or are tired of having a single side.

So here we are. All in the Land of Fey. Perhaps you were lured here by one of the Court's. Perhaps you are a pet to the Unseelie or a companion to the Seelie. Maybe you are fey. No matter the reason, your lives are about to change forever.

Within the fey world, there are many tricks and beasts. Ogres, trolls, pixies (only one of many spellings), faeries, changelings. These are only but a few of the creatures here in The Land. The forests here move. The water can be poison or not exist at all. The flowers can be spears, waiting to pierce your heart. But with the danger comes the beauty. The days are always bright with a multitude of colors. The grass is vibrant with green and sometimes other colors. The foreboding trees that seem to watch you walk are large and healthy. The Land of Fey is gorgeous and dangerous.

Now I welcome you. Let us begin our new journey.

Name:
Fey Name (if fey):
Nickname:
Race: Human, half fey/human, fey
History (optional):
What brought you to The Land:
Court Affiliation: Unseelie, Seelie, Twyx, wanderer, new to The Land
Appearance:
Glamour: If fey, this is what you most appear as a human

Notes:
  • For your Bio appearance, use a picture
  • If you are a fey, your name is rarely ever given out because it can be used against you
  • You may be affiliated with any court or have no affiliation
About ME and my RP:
  • GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT! Spelling, I can deal with as long as you don't use text talk. But you must know how to use periods, capitalization, and be able to make at least a paragraph.
  • I WILL kick people out. I generally don't, but if you are not following the rules, attributing to the rp, or missing for over a month, I will boot you out.
  • Depending on length of absence, PM me and we might work something out to have you return. I understand life gets busy. It happens. I'm pretty understanding. So just talk to me.
  • There are no demons, vampires, werewolves, etc. Just fey. I might add in another creature later on, but you are not to add any creatures without my permission. Animals are fine. Other fey are fine.
  • There is to be no self-inflicted graphic content. If your character self-harms, skip over the scene. "Sarah knew she was going to harm herself." Next paragraph, "Coming out from behind the tree a few minutes later, she wrapped her burnt arm with a towel". That's it. Nothing more.
  • Your character is not to have the worst life in existence. That is too cliche. You can't have abusive parents, a sexual offender brother, an aunt who you loved who passed away, paralysis, lost a younger sibling, etc. A few of them, sure. All? Not likely. Even so, no. Not in my RP.
  • There is no posting order. Post if you have something relevant and more than a couple lines long.
  • I don't really have an end goal. This is to be made your rp. Other than the few restrictions I have added, please add your own. Make this your story. You write your perspective and your life. If you suddenly find out you have a sibling, great. Your character finds out they are dying, add it. Make this your own.

MY BIO:
Name: Anna Sophia Lakewood
Fey Name (if fey): Aristal Lucrious Blackwood
Nickname: Ann or Ari
Fey Age: 120
Race: Fey, Half-breed (human/faery)
History (optional):
What brought you to The Land: She was born here.
Court Affiliation: Seelie, though she is considering going to Twyx
Appearance:
2v86bgn.jpg

Glamour:
iw5c48.jpg

Name: Trent Jacob Lakewood
Fey Name (if fey): Trenton Lucrious Blackwood
Nickname: Trent, T
Fey Age: 180
Race: Fey, Faery
History (optional):
What brought you to The Land: Born, though he lived among humans for many years. He is now back
Court Affiliation: Unseelie
Appearance:
9bdwrc.jpg

Glamour:
aw3yg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Lycealon
Fey Name (if fey): Alon Star
Nickname:Lyce
Fey Age:300
Race: Fey
History (optional):
What brought you to The Land: Born within
Court Affiliation: Seelie
Appearance: He has white spiked hair and brown eyes. His skin is tan-pale. He wears a white shirt and black pants. He also has white gloves. He wears a cross around his neck.
-anime-guy-.jpg

Glamour:
anime-guy-2-1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis

Fey Name
: Zaigou

Nickname
: Req

Fey Age
: 1,238

Race
: Fae - Dullahan

History: Requiem was once a young Strategist whose appearance was greatly admired by a member of the Unseelie Court. She was however, despite all of her charms, entirely undesirable to him. He could sense the darkness within her, and it sickened and revolted him. His blatant refusal of her advances resulted in him facing the executioner's axe. However, as fate would have it, Morgause, Queen of the Unseelie Court, found him to be interesting for his refusal and acceptance of the axe, and so gave him a second life, bewitching the blade as it came down, separating his head from the rest of his body, but leaving the body living. The head vanished, turned to ash before it hit the ground. Requiem stood, turned to face the Faerie who had condemned him, and with a blade that seemingly materialised in his hand, slaughtered her where she stood. Morgause was so entertained by the act that she gave him the dead Faerie's holdings and home.

It took him some time to adjust to not having a head however, and for the longest time he couldn't bring himself to look in a mirror. He could see as if his head was there, although he could tell he didn't have it because his nose was gone. More curiously, he discovered that despite lacking a head, he could wear hats, or glasses, should he choose, despite the lack of anything to actually hold it there. One could pass their hands through the space where his head should be, and not feel anything, but what he put on stayed on.

After some time with the Unseelie Court, he began remembering what it was that had possessed him to refuse the Faerie that he had killed, and consequently, left their holdings, becoming a Wanderer. He has since spent a great deal of time learning about the Fae world, as well as trying to keep up with the mortal realm. He owns his own business in the Mortal Realm, a bar that caters primarily to wandering Faefolk, and of course Humans that seem to enjoy the atmosphere for whatever reasons.

What brought you to The Land: Death

Court Affiliation
: Wanderer, Ex-Unseelie

Appearance
:

Glamour
:

I'll make both a Seelie and Twyx characters. ^^ They'll be up either today or tomorrow.

(I hope you find this okay~)

Name: Celeste Atacatra

Fey Name (if fey): Carmine Aari Amasukra

Nickname: (She finds nicknames foolish C:)

Fey Age: 140

Race: Fey

History (optional):

What brought you to The Land: Born there.

Court Affiliation: Seelie

Appearance:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...irbess/Fantasy_The_girl_with_red_hair_0-2.jpg

Glamour:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QDphOomSx...SIhOg/s1600/anime-girl-black-clothes-1080.jpg

(Without the blindfold :3)

(Art credit goes to whoever made them)

Accepted.

King's Queen, I look forward to your charries!

Also, at the start of the rp in the IC thread, I will have you all tell exactly what type of fey you are. Changeling, faery (you can specify a specific type if you like), etc.

Name: Elaina

Fey Name (if fey): Eleriza L'savairetha ve lerexia

Nickname: Call her as you will.

Fey Age: Old enough, yet young enough as well.

Race: Fey- Cat Sith

History (optional): Elaina, at one point had been a human witch. and just as any human witch, she was given the ability to change into a large black cat nine times, eight of those would allow her to change back into human, but after the ninth she would then be stuck as a cat and turned into a cat sith. Elaina, in an attempt to outwit this rule, stole away a fearie's magic and sought out another witch to meld her and a newly born black kitten into the same being, hopefully allowing her to turn into a cat and back forever.

However, Elaina, who had gone by a different name then, was outwitted by the same fey she stole the magic away from. And her attempt to escape her fate failed. For years, Elaina ran around as just an ordinary cat before the same fey witch came back, and allowed her to turn into the cat sith she was supposed to be. A boon was given the new cat sith, a humanoid shape. Even though Elaina had stolen from the faerie witch, the witch, who later turned out to be a noble of the Seelie court, had admired the courage and wit the once human soul had possessed in order to pull off such a heist in the first place and so gifted Elaina something similar to what her original wish had been. However, along with the boon, the fearie woman gave a warning, not too ever cross her again, or the boon would be replaced by a curse. Elaina has avoided her since.

What brought you to The Land: Explained above

Court Affiliation: Neutral

Appearance: Normally a large black cat, about the size of dog, smaller than a lab, larger than a terrier.
black-cat-resting.jpg
fancyblack2_by_tervola-d5pk8y8.jpg
(add some black cat ears and a tail and a set of dainty claws and fangs)
Glamour: Most of the time she'll just hide her feline features from her actual appearance. Others, she likes to look like the picture below. Or if she feels particularly lazy, she'll just be a black cat.
btyFTVU.png

(Not sure about age, I just kinda copied this one from another RP I was in. Tell me if it's too old.)
Name: Sealamin Taletreader
Fey Name (if fey): Belros Urthadar
Nickname: Fluffy
Fey Age: Around 2000, lost count. Will most likely die of high age in a few decades.
Race: fey

History
: Fluffy has been around for a long time, fighting humans for his own amusement, as if they were simple hunting animals. It's become a real hobby of his. But as time went by, his bloodlust has risen up to the point where Fluffy can snap, attacking anyone in his path. Now, with his own mortality catching up to him, things have only worsened.

What brought you to The Land: Born and raised.
Court Affiliation: Unseelie
Appearance:
Dark_Elf_male_by_kerembeyit.jpg
Glamour:
dc541f682eb0ab86f1458099f6dcaf6c-d4tp11y.jpg

Name:
Valdemar <surname changes as he sees fit>

Fey Name
:
Gwyn ap Nudd

Nickname
:
Val
Woden

Dubh/Du [pronounced DE-uu]
(means "black" in Irish/Welsh)
(more of an insult to him for his supposed "blackened face")

Fey Age
:
Several centuries old.

Race
:
Fey - Faerie (Royalty)

History
:
Born the son of Nudd, Gwyn was raised to be the king and ruler of Annwn (or, in the common tongue, the "Otherworld"). Taking on the moniker "Valdemar", after what the mortals have been calling him in certain parts of the world, Gwyn (or Val, in this case), built his reputation as not only the ruler of Annwn but also the king of the Wild Hunt. Val and his comrades of the Hunt would ride forth from Glastonbury Tor and into the mortal world, where he would hunt for any unlucky mortal souls and bring them back to Annwn. Thus, should one trace the path his company would take, it would normally end up in a battlefield where death looms.

Men often associated Val to Death himself, coming to gather the souls of the dead and those unlucky enough to cross his path.

Val, being the eldest in the family, has three siblings; his estranged brothers, Edern and Owain, and his beloved sister, Creiddylad.

More about him:
Much like his fey kinsmen, arrogance and pride are his sins, but he much preferred to see it as a something that reminds others of his rank. Most of the time, he is seen as a rather jolly fellow, spending most of his time drinking and womanizing (be it mortal or fey). But one would often find him astride his black destrier with his fellow kinsmen, terrorising mortals through the night. Other times, one might find him dueling among his comrades or perhaps someone who looked at him the wrong way (he is easily provoked when one dares calls him "Dubh").

As battle-lust and destructive as he may seem, Val is fiercely loyal and protective of his comrades of the Hunt and whomever he deems worthy of his attention. He is very protective of his sister, Creiddylad, and is prone to jealousy when he sees her in the company of men.

Ashamed of his blackened face, Val often hides behind his glamour to hide it. Without his glamour on, Val hardly takes off his helm. The only ones to have probably seen him without it are his siblings and father. Beyond that, they would only have the fearsome helm to look upon.

What brought you to The Land
:
Valdemar was born here.

Court Affiliation:
Unseelie

Appearance
: (roughly how he would look like without glamour)
In full armour.
In full armour (helm off)

Glamour
:
A bit of a juxtapose to how he would normally look.

- - - - -

WIP, at the moment. My mind can't think anymore at this hour.

Unless you are satisfied with this one.

Until then, I will continue to make more sense of his story.​

Silver, yay cat sith!

Majem, age is not an issue. I love the uniqueness it gives your character. Gives the RP more depth instead of all young characters.

Shardbearer, great creativity.

Everyone is accepted! I begin this in about 24 hours.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pattern and Silver
I was about to add that...while Val proclaims himself King, he is only the King of Annwn. There's probably a lot of fey folk from different parts of the world, and a lot of royalties here and there. Val's only one such thing in his territory.

Just clarifying that, that's all.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
adorable-amazing-anime-art-Favim.com-500965_large.jpg

~Stands at 4'10~

~Name~
Karou Thiago

~Nickname~
Rou

~Age~
15- looks a lot younger than she actually is

~Race~
Human

~History~
She doesn't like to talk about it.

~What brought you to The Land~
She was out looking for her dog in the woods when she heard flute music. She followed the beautiful sound and unthinkingly crossed into the Fae world. Now she has no way of getting home.

~Court Affiliation~
Twyx​

wings%20dress%20flowers%20blue%20eyes%20cleavage%20brown%20anime%20girls%20sheska%20original%20characters%20fairy_wallpaperswa.com_21.jpg

Glamor-
Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Brown-Eyes.jpg

~Stands at 4'11~

~Name~
Layla Vash

~Fey Name (if fey)~
Leilatha Shael Vashti

~Nickname~
None

~Age~

~Fey Age~

~Race~
Fey ~ Fairy

~History~
Ask and she might tell you

~What brought you to The Land~
She was born there.

~Court Affiliation~
Seelie​

Love your bios! I'm working on the starting post now. It will be up today aka within the next 24 hours.

If it isn't, PM me and tell me to get my lazy butt on it! ....But be nice.

EDIT: If I mooned you......... I greatly apologize

I would love to join you all :)

Name: Fiona Giles
Fey Name (if fey): Gaeli
Nickname: Lili
Fey Age: 200 yrs
Race: Fey, Faerie
History (optional):
What brought you to The Land: She is born and raised within the land.
Court Affiliation: Twyx
Appearance: Her height is between 4'5" and 5'0"
eadee69e11c2a729303b31c6ecbdf3f51388273708_full.jpg

Glamour: Her glamour puts her at 5'2".
a9b56ee62d040170178db31019bece631388273707_full.jpg

CrimsonMaiden, accepted!

Also, I realized I never had everyone put their specified fey race in their posts. ^^'

So, if you all wouldn't mind, post your specified race here or PM me.
Ex: If you are fey, are you a faerie, a changeling, bogey, phouka, etc.

Thanks all!

Mine is added in my characters profile as well.

I have no idea what the difference is. Mind elaborating a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.