Land of Fey: Introducing Twyx Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what the difference is. Mind elaborating a little?

I believe 'tis the fact that while fey folk is fey, there are different types of them. Creatures like pixie, kelpie, brownie, elf...or for that matter, faerie itself, are all different species of fey.

I hope this can be of help to you. I referred to it myself when making my character.

Unless I interpreted your question wrongly, feel free to ignore this.

Also, I've edited my character's fey type in the CS.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Exactly as Shardbearer said.

It is like saying you have a bird. Well there are many subspecies of birds. Parrot, parakeet, dove, etc.

As I said stated before, the fey include many subspecies. Pixies, brownies, phouka, cait sith, troll, ogre, gremlin, faery, etc.

Also,
Thank you all. Sorry about that, I sort of forgot that important part in the bio, then forgot to have you all post it in your intros

haha

Name: Bliss Jackson
Fey Name (if fey): Blissful Alastara Lune
Nickname: Splash (that was her name as an Otter when she used to perform)
Fey Age: 272
Race: Fey specifically an Alven (a water fey that doesn't have wings but can fly by traveling in bubbles and it can turn into an otter)
History (optional): She used to be apart of the Seelie Court when she was a lot younger, but she had always been fascinated by humans and frequently visited the human realm. However one day she came across a zoo, and when she saw the otters playing and performing tricks with humans she wanted to try her hand at it and transformed into an otter. She lived in the human realm for a time, entertaining humans as an otter, but the zoo got new managment and the otter show was closed, so she returned to the faerie realm. However her kind had often checked in on her to see what she was up to, and they were disgusted that she would act as entertainment for humans. They only agreed to forgive her if she never visited the human realm again and forgot about all that happened there. Bliss refused and left her family and friends, to go live in with Twyx court.
What brought you to The Land: When the otter show closed down in the human realm she returned because she no longer had anything to do.
Court Affiliation: Twyx
Appearance:
Fairy-silence.jpg

(She looks like this but with brown skin, and curly black hair and no wings. It's practically impossible to find a black fairy :[ )
Glamour:
2751239_1338408533523.24res_500_486.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome, great bio! Just hop in anywhere and start posting. Glad to have more for the story ^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry if I appear to be posting slowly. I am currently on a one week vacation in London with a friend, so I might not always find the time to respond.

Sorry for the delay, it's been a long day

Hello all. First, Req, it's fine. You're sick. I'm sick. Maybe we're all sick, I don't know. It's New Year's, so it's all good. No worries.

Second, all can thank Req because I've updated the first post in the OOC thread. In the beginning post you can now just click your charries name to take you directly to your character sheet. This way, if you need to reference something for your own charrie, or someone else's, you can.

Tata. Happy new year! Be safe! Enjoy! And for goodness sakes...SLEEP

Just letting you all know, I feel horrible today. So may not reply until tomorrow. Coughing my lungs up and lost my voice. Bronchitis sucks! Anyone want to come beat it up!? Pleeeeease!

Anyhow, I know a few of you are waiting on me. Sorry, I'll try to make a post, but will not guarantee it will be up to par with my last few.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's fine, don't push it if you don't have the zeal for it. Hope you feel better soon :I

I wouldn't mind checking this out, but which kind of Fae are these, exactly?
The only ones that really comes to mind are the ones from Kingdoms of Amalur.

I'm not certain I understand your question. Fae isn't a meaning from one single game, book, lore, etc. Fae is essentially always the same. It includes many different species.

Someone had posted this link, which is a decent link to look at for the different types of fae. Brownie, changeling, fairy, kelpie, phouka, cait sith, etc. All of those are from different things, but essentially they are all considered fae.

Highly considering joining, but, I am confused on one thing.
When you say
"Glamour: If fey, this is what you most appear as a human"
Do you mean that is what I would look like to a human, like a disguise or something?

In simple terms, put how you appear when you make yourself look like a human. So, anyone will see you look like that human form when you make yourself look like it. Most fae can see through it. Humans will rarely ever be able to.

Also, that wasn't meant to be rude. Just not going into all the specifics tonight.

Oh, ok, thanks. That makes sense now. And it wasn't rude. Not to me, anyway. I'll probably have a CS up tomorrow.

Reactions: Silver
Awesome! And good. I'm still incredibly sick and I often come off as rude because I make short statements

Woo another charrie!

Name: James Crowe
Fey Name (if fey): Jek Uradarr
Nickname: Nomad
Fey Age: Can't remember anymore
Race: Fey (Elf)
History (optional): The son of two travelling elves, Jek was raised on the move. He now explore the world to seek a fortune of knowledge- and maybe in money, as well.
What brought you to The Land: A born traveler, the call of the Feylands was strong. Now that he's here, he's going to learn everything he can about this strange new world.
Court Affiliation: Wanderer
Appearance:Rogue priest.jpg
Glamour: Traveler.jpg

Welcome!

Quick question, "Now that he's here, he's going to learn everything he can about this strange new world." Where was he before?

Traveling the mortal world, or regions not yet discovered by some one with enough influence to give it a name that will catch quickly. Tales of the Feylands caught his interest, so he decided to seek them. Having finally found them, he's going to explore it as much as possible and learn as much as possible about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.