Land of Fey: Introducing Twyx Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far as I'm aware, we're still going. Downtime is pretty common for us, but we usually swing back to life without much problem. I cannot however comment on the acceptable nature of the fae in the novels you listed as I don't know anything about them, so for that you'd have to talk to Sincere

Then I shall wait for them to come online and answer my question. Thank you.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't know how that would work out, considering that the Twyx court think humans are their equals...

Edit: By the way, I now have the time needed to be a part of this roleplay. I really would like to be a pet human so...again, if anyone is interested....
No, you're right. Othilia is unaffiliated, but it probably would make the most sense to be a pet to an unseelie.

If we're allowed two characters, I may create an unseelie to fill this role. I can shift between roles pretty well.

@Revv Two characters is fine.

@Danika I don't know much about those novels, could you send me a little info in a PM? I basically want to know what powers they have, how they act towards each other and humans.

@Jennifer.exe - Make a bio

Also, to everyone. I'm sorry for inactivity. My ferret is sick and it's round-the-clock meds and wearing me out.

I forget about my character.

So where would an assault rifle-wielding maniac with unlimited ammunition appear?

I am trying to find the information you want to know, or build something myself, but it is proving quite difficult. When I come up with something, I shall let you know.

What's this? Something about making up powers and such?

I created multiple versions of the Draconian race, which seem very overpowered at first glance, but are very vulnerable upon close observation and thought.

If you are talking to me, RogueSteeler, I am not making up powers. Merely trying to piece together the information of a race that I have read about in books; granted those books were read a couple of years ago.

Then go over the basic stuff. What field were the powers? Earthen? Liquid? Light/darkness? Then break it down from there. Look at the personalities, and the powers they wielded. What did they look like? How did they use their appearance or extra limbs/protrusions? How smart are they? How fast are they? How reflexive are they?

I could write up a bunch of questions to answer if you want me to, to help get your thoughts organized about it.

That's the thing, I am being asked to give a summary of Sidhe Fey. Its difficult to do such things when you are taking into account two courts of the Fey who are different from one another and yet totally similar. I could not even answer your questions right now. Partly due to it being some time since I read the novels, and also due to the fact that I am tired and can not even figure out whether or not I wish to eat.

@Revv Two characters is fine.

@Danika I don't know much about those novels, could you send me a little info in a PM? I basically want to know what powers they have, how they act towards each other and humans.

@Jennifer.exe - Make a bio

Also, to everyone. I'm sorry for inactivity. My ferret is sick and it's round-the-clock meds and wearing me out.
I'll make the bio after I see Revv's second bio.

Hi! I'm interested in joining this, and I know a bit about the Karen Moning Novels. I'm not sure how there would be a Sidhe Fae, since, if I remember correctly: Sidhe are not Fae, they're humans who can see them/through glamours, and were almost hunted to extinction.

Feel free to correct me, @Danika

@Celaira different lore depicts them as different things. Most of it though, goes to say that Sidhe are fae nobility. They're higher ranking court members. Usually more powerful as well.

@Aleth Ah! I didn't know that! Much like Danika, I'm more familiar with novels, and small bouts of research. As such, I was referring to Moning's depiction of them respectively, and I appreciate the information! :)

Celaira - They were called Sidhe Seers because they could see through the glamour that is thrown off by the Fey, and that was all Fey they could see. When i say Sidhe Fey, I am talking about the one prince that is always popping up to help out Mac, but also seduce her at the same time. As well as the Sidhe princes that had been locked away in the Unseelie court for so long.

Sidhe Fey are the Fey that are quite tall and beautiful. They are always worshiped as gods due to their great power and beauty. They can live for thousands of years and are very hard to kill; generally they can only be killed by a weapon of Fey meant to take down an immortal, if they are turned mortal in some way, and by iron, which has also been known to have a draining effect on their powers.

Kick this back to life!

Been waiting on you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.