Ladies, meet Seiji Snow

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh, @Seiji Snow is hot as shit with or without glasses <3
His hotness gets like a +25 enchantment when he isn't wearing glasses. That must've been one of his starter perks when he started the game of life.

His hotness gets like a +25 enchantment when he isn't wearing glasses. That must've been one of his starter perks when he started the game of life.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read xD

Seiji is an amazing person and super hot with or without glasses. I'm curious to know what your starter perks were when you started the game of life, considering you're taking the opportunity to evaluate his :P

Idk but I'm good at strip poker.

Some of my perks I gained through high school so I wouldn't call them starter perks.

My sense of humor, maybe. And I'm tall.

Let me crash your party.
GgEJIyK.gif

This is the traumatized sad acceptance result of random people on the streets calling me out for being the guy.
When he died I had at least two random people on the streets step up to me and scream: "HAH, YOU'RE DEAD!" over the course of a few days.

Let me crash your party.
GgEJIyK.gif

This is the traumatized sad acceptance result of random people on the streets calling me out for being the guy.
When he died I had at least two random people on the streets step up to me and scream: "HAH, YOU'RE DEAD!" over the course of a few days.
!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen of Iwaku, this thread has officially become the most Awesome Thread on the Forum.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyric
by last year, he literally means like a week ago.

XD
I did realize that, but I don't think that even though Seiji Snow knows nothing, he would've known not to invite me.

Oh yeah... GoT has a lot of Train x Train doesn't it...

And where to put it

@RoranHawkins do you want Seiji Snow to put it in you? It's something he knows
Actually I don't need him for that at all. He can use those skills on his red-haired Ice Queen in the North, if he doesn't 'Let it Go'. I'm fine here with my wine and bitchez in the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.