Ladies, meet Seiji Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say no to that. I'll take you as my new jester.
tumblr_nf9guuKZrj1u22n7vo1_500.gif

I must agree with giving props for a Jack Gleeson lookalike.

It wasn't always as helpful, but boy, it did make me feel glorious (and probably also cruel and detestable) when me and my friends started playing the GoT boardgame and I won the first game we ever played as the Lannisters, instantly bursting into an evil laughter.

Rolls to the floor with a mouthful of glazed Lemon buns, trying to smile in the same time.. And manages to say:
" I.. Decided to -UnMeet- Seiji!! He is a Ladies Man and I Can't cope with that!! That's is.." Then vanishes alongside her Tiger :))

Your wigman attempts do not work on me mortal. :P

It wasn't always as helpful, but boy, it did make me feel glorious (and probably also cruel and detestable) when me and my friends started playing the GoT boardgame and I won the first game we ever played as the Lannisters, instantly bursting into an evil laughter.
That line is made of so many wins. Literally.

I heard that Seiji Snow's secret to success with da ladies is having an exceptionally nice penis and knowing where to put it.

Rolls to the floor with a mouthful of glazed Lemon buns, trying to smile in the same time.. And manages to say:
" I.. Decided to -UnMeet- Seiji!! He is a Ladies Man and I Can't cope with that!! That's is.." Then vanishes alongside her Tiger :))

That's not how it works!! >:C

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.