Ladies, meet Seiji Snow

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft .. Merry Christmas by the way to everyone !;)) so I can be so OFF TOPIC NOW ! Lol xD

@Seiji Snow

No worries.. You're a ladies Killer xD
Tch, SEIJI is a lady killer? I'm a fuckin' reaper.

My primary roleplaying character is a reaper, Kor. The Shadow Walker. A.K.A. Shadow.

My primary roleplaying character is a reaper, Kor. The Shadow Walker. A.K.A. Shadow.

Not enough evidence xD I'm afraid you didn't convince me :))

@Seiji Snow
Is it snowing over by the way?;) oh.. If it is, you can build up your perfect Snow GirlfrienD just for you >:)

@Shadow, you're a harbinger of souls. Why wouldn't people be a little... hesitant?

Not enough evidence xD I'm afraid you didn't convince me :))

@Seiji Snow
Is it snowing over by the way?;) oh.. If it is, you can build up your perfect Snow GirlfrienD just for you >:)

I don't need to build perfection when I've already found you. ;)

What benefits? The benefit of knowing Death is never far away.. literally?? @Shadow, I'll have none of that.

Don't you dare to say something !!:)) keep it to yourSelf lol xD

I got nothing to do with that .. I have no idea what's is he talking about xD

jlBiIj2.png

Reactions: Jorick
Don't you dare to say something !!:)) keep it to yourSelf lol xD

I got nothing to do with that .. I have no idea what's is he talking about xD

I need to hear more now! :D

Reactions: PureKor
What benefits? The benefit of knowing Death is never far away.. literally?? @Shadow, I'll have none of that.

The presence of a reaper doesn't mean someone is going to die. They aren't the reason for death. They collect the souls that have been severed from their bodies, and guide them to the afterlife. However, imagine having a reaper PROTECTING you. Everything shifts.

WE ARE NEARLY 10 PAGES IN TWO DAYS

...@seiji snow thanks you

i just laugh at you

Reactions: PureKor
Status
Not open for further replies.