Ladies, meet Seiji Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you implying that we should cut the middle man out and just encourage you, then?

I don't need encouragement. I'm my own personal cheering squad. Besides, I'm married, I've been out of the running for almost 14 years, 16 if you're going by when my husband and I first started dating.

I don't need encouragement. I'm my own personal cheering squad. Besides, I'm married, I've been out of the running for almost 14 years, 16 if you're going by when my husband and I first started dating.
Out of the running? I thought they were pressing you for details, not dates.

Details? Good god no! The last thing I want to hear about is anyone's love life. Considering I saw my husband five times throughout all of last year, I'm too busy being depressed to care if anyone else is happy. At least it's only for a few more weeks.

*Drags everyone together to group hug @Nydanna *

*Stops eating popcorn to hug Nydanna. Sadly he is dead and incapable*

-Points out that dead people can't eat popcorn either- That would make the walking dead seem more like a comedy. o.o

I can picture it now! Carl walking around rebelliously with a bag of popcorn and a horde of zombies chasing after him while Lori in yelling th background with her banshee voice: "Carl, drop the popcorn and get in the house!"

Status
Not open for further replies.