Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't take this..." He sits on the ground, somehow only now realizing the impact that it actually had on him. The hopeless feeling, the dead bodies, blood everywhere. He knew that the rest of his life would leave behind a bloody path.

Shion pulls him close and hugs him. "We'll get through this together."

For some reason, he doesn't answer. He feels it happen but it doesn't really feel as if he's there. It's like he's in a blur. His head lied on her shoulder, he felt the tears that started falling, the sobs that shook his body. But it felt surreal. He shook off the feeling and felt himself come back to a sort of reality, feeling the tears wetting his cheeks.

Shion wipes the tears from his face as the cops arrive. "So what happened here?"

Valshe felt his ability to speak fail, and decided to just bury his face deeper in your chest to escape.

"Sorry, he's still in shock. We were coming back here for some 'alone time'. We found her like this. We can I.d. her. She was his new employer."

He gave her a phone number and said it had been the phone number of the dead woman for her to give to the police. When he'd done that he let his eyes fall close and kept hiding himself in her chest. It felt like being in a bubble. A little bubble where nothing would be able to hurt him.

Shion held him close. "Its gunna be okay. I promise."

He nodded slightly, but didn't move from his position. He felt comfortable here in her arms.

Shion kisses his forehead. "Thanks for tonight... even if it ended like this."

"You welcome... maybe we should get inside." He pondered if it was his turn to invite. There wasn't really much exciting about his flat.

"We can go to my flat, if you want. I live alone so we can... well, investigate in private."
He shrugged and sent her a glance.

Shion nods. "Okay." She smiles and kisses his cheek.

He took her hand and started leading her down the street. Luckily his flat wasn't far and he smiled a little when he reached the apartment.

Shion walks with him. "So this is your place? Its nice."

He stepped inside and took off his jacket and shoes with a shrug. "It's okay, I guess... kinda lonely though. Thanks for coming to keep me company."

"I'd rather be together after what we just saw." She takes her jacket and shoes off too.

He looked down slightly, the images coming back instantly. "Yeah..." He closed the door and sat down in the living room on the couch, his head falling into his hands again. He still didn't know how to deal with this. It felt so unreal.

Shion sits next to him and hugs him holding him close. "Damn him."

Ooc: sorry for taking so long. Had personal issues to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.