Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks at her and sighs. "Shouldn't we eat instead?"

Valshe nods and takes her hand. "Which restaurant did you pick?"

"The Italian one up the street." She smiles.

Ooc: what do you think of for a romance with Italian food?

Valshe nodded and held her hand, walking down the street to the restaurant. "Is it here?"

Admin: What do you mean?

Shion nods. "Ya."

Ooc: can you think of a movie that has a romantic scene at an Italian restaraunt?

He walks in while holding her hands. "That's good."

Admin: No, not right now...

A waiter walks by and nods at Shion. "Long time no see." Shion smiles. "Hi Yuri. Two please." The waiter nods and leads them to their seat.

Ooc: Do you like Disney movies? I mean good Disney. Like Mulan, Alladin, Goofy Movie etc.

He follows along to the table and sits down, a small blush on his cheeks, partly from the heat of the room. He looked over at her as the waiter gave them a menu each. "So what do you want...?"

Admin: I don't watch much Disney but I guess.

"Sounds good. Guess I am too, not really in the mood to look through a whole menu card." He chuckled.

Shion giggles. "Okay." When the waiter walks over she looks up. "A large plate of spegitti and meatballs and a large strawberry shake." The waiter nods and leaves.

He looks into her eyes, at her face and just at her in general, not really knowing where to place his gaze, his look growing distant as he observes her, unaware of his actions.

Shion looks at him and smiles. She leans over and kisses him.

He snaps out of his daze and pulls back in surprise. "Y-you startled me..." He mumbled and wondered why he hadn't even noticed her move close.

He nods and blushes deeper. "You just caught me off guard that's all.."

"I mean before that. You seem out of it." She smiles sweetly.

He blushed and fidgeted slightly. "I-I was just... it's just... I can't just forget that there's a killer out there..."

"When we're done here we'll check if there's been anymore deaths."

Status
Not open for further replies.