Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ada looked over at T.B. noticing the shock in his voice. "So that's Kylen, huh?"
Aella was behind the counter, she waved at him with a smile.
Noe was.....well.....um.....playing visual novels. Thankfully, only she could hear them, or she'd freak out at hearing her playing games about aliens, mecha, and anime women who fit about every stereotype and fantasy available. She's weird.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(Thanks for all your hard work TB. It is really appreciated!)

The coyote waved to both of them, refreshing all drinks he could reach and buffing the serving familiars. "That I would be, on of many, but currently the only owner and operator of thi interdimensional bar. I....go lost for a bit. She has having some issues I had to fix and calm her dow. Don't want the core throwing a fit after all."

(919px-Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png )

T.B. was about to yell, but he sighed and shook his head. "It's fucking hard to run this place." He threw the Remote at Kylen. "Here. Fuck this boss noise...it's good to have ya back."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Catching the remote, the anthrmorph nodded, his eyes glossing over. They jerked around oddly, as if reading something. He did end with a bit of a blush at something, but smiled as his eyes cleared. "Thanks again for covering for me, T. As a side note, you can be really cute when with Alex. And cute in general. In the end, it is good to know I can trust you to handle the pressure. I will try not to disappear again though." he said, smiling more as he poured himself a drink.

T.B. realized what Kylen said about Alex. He just turned a bright shade of red and hid behind Alex, clutching tightly to him and not wanting to be seen.

"Never seen a demon duke blush cutely and hide before. Pretty freaking adorable." He teased gently.

T.B.'s arms came out from behind Alex and held him tightly, making T.B. invisible except for the arms. He was extremely embarrassed.

Alex looked back at the demon and smiled back at him, the betting session moved to the back of his mind. Ricard looked over at the two and could help but smile as well--not to mention feel a little weird that his alternate self was pretty much shagging a demon, but hey, that was his perception.

Ricard turned to the anthropomorphic bartender and held out his hand, saying, "Nice to meet the owner of this place. Just call me Rick; everyone does."

Kylen reached out and shook his hand while reflling his drink. "Nice to meet you. I am the indisposable Kylen. I have better titles, but I would rather notget into that."

Rick nodded, resting his elbows on the bar and drinking more of his whiskey. Johnson, in the meantime, asked, "So, how long have you been in business, exactly? Obviously, you weren't open for only a few weeks."

Kylen cuckled. "Time here is different. If I went home, itmay only be a couple of days or weeks, or a couple of months. And I am not the first Kylen to run it, so the bar has been around longer then I know.

"Holy shit, you're the alcoholic version of the Doctor," came the sarcastic remark from Noe.

"Did you say the doctor?" The man replies to Noe from his deep in thought travels. "Also bartender,Kylen whatever can i please get a drink a Bottle of the most hallucinajectic drink here." The man tells Kylen and T.B.

"Yeah I did. What of it?" Noe stood up from her desk, cracking her knuckles and shaking her hands, 'tis an old habit of hers.

After observing every inch of this powerful girl, Rebecca finally stopped in front of the girl and stared her right in the eyes with an ice cold feeling radiating off of her and onto the girl as if she was a cube of ice or simply a blast of chilling air. She was not satisfied with the girl meaning that she just used her power for fun instead of being responsible and use her power to stop any attack. She started to get the idea of this girl making her way out of any battle by simply making deals or bets but of course who was she to judge another's techniques. She gave a shake of her head before turning on her heels and walked back to her little booth seat so she would not have to be put in the spotlight.

Kylen smirked, passing him something to drink. "Are you sure that you are not already hallucinating?" he askded while looking at Noe. *Good frend of mine, by the way."

"No not yet sir but i would want a certain drink sold only t certain bars called orphan tears." The man tells Kylen. "Also call me by the name Markus." Markus also tells Kylen.

Noe's face lit up when she heard Kylen say he was a friend of the Doctor. "R-Really?"

Alex watched the exchanged between the three, Kylen and Noe mentioning something about a doctor or something. He had no idea what they were talking about, but he figured he was a big deal in some circles.

"Can I get some more Jaeger, please?" Alex asked the bartender

"As I know a few drinks called that, you will need to need more specific. Ad yeah. He shows up every once in a blue moon. Kinda hard to be an interdimensional bar without attracting time travelers. Especially the inquisitive ones." he said, pouring him a glass of Jager.

Status
Not open for further replies.