Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the betting started, T.B.'s blood boiled. Whatever confidence he had was increased tenfold when he saw Alex betting on him. He jumped over the bar and got directly in Hunger's face. "If you want to start shit with me, there's a place to settle it." He cracked his knuckles. "Or does the newly crowned 'king' not want to show how much power killing someone like a bitch gave him?" He pushed Hunger back with a hand, just to spite.

Reactions: 2 people
"You know, How about we make this bet more interesting. . If my Lord wins I get both of your souls, and it he loses which is highly unlikly well, I will let you both choose your own prize. . " Rebecca then shot a glare towards Hunger as if warning him before hand and then looked back at Alex and Ricard. "What do you say?" She asked with a sinful smile.

Alice clapped her hands in delight and turned to watch the action, the bartender now looked drunk with confidence. Hopping up on the bar her whistle was earbleedingly loud as she tried to catch the attention of everyone. "Alright people! Place your bets now!" Two other guys placed their bets which Alice scooped up winking at them. "Hunger and T.B! Who is going to win? Come on people where is that gambling spirit?" She scooped up a few more bets from a few violence lusting patrons, Alice let a bit of her powers slip into her voice which forced some more people to give her a pretty penny. Tonight was very exciting, and the gem around her neck was scorching as she fed eagerly on the tension in the air. This Pixie was as unseelie as they came, her brilliant moss green eyes glinting with mischeif and something like greed. Leaning down from the bar top she whispered to T.B, "People are rooting for you, there is a lot of cash on the line. Dont let them down..." her whispers were filled with pleasing tones of charisma and influence. This was her power, the ability to control others. The Temptation Pixie.

Last edited:
Ricard and Alex were laying their money down, but Johnson had a sinking feeling that something was going on. He didn't know what, and he couldn't prove how, but he had the feeling that Alice woman was in the middle of it. Johnson never heard of a demon who could entice a room of people into doing whatever they wanted them to do, but this was an interdimensional bar; there was bound to be one demon like that...

Johnson caught himself glaring at Alice, and looked away.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Alice felt a stare on her, looking around to find the source she noticed a man looking way from her. Smiling she approached him, sitting down legs dangling from the bar as she picked up his drink taking a sip and frowning at the alcohol. "Is there something you'd like to say to me?" She gazed at him, now electric green eyes beckoning a challenge from him. Alice knew that he had put two and two together, but she didn't feel threatened at all. In fact she found him immensely interesting. "Or perhaps you would like to make a bet?"

The floating skull turned to Alice, cursing under his breath before turning to the Fae. "I don't have any qualms, ma'am, but I do know you're behind the sudden betting fiasco this bar seems to be having." He then cleared his throat and said, "Although...I do have a bet in mind, if you'll hear me out."

She found herself enthralled, tilting her head smile still twisting her lips she laughed. "A bet of your own eh?" Crossing her legs she set her chin in her hands and faced this interesting person. "Out with it then." It looked as though she would be making quite the penny tonight, especially after T.B would win his little fight. Alice's laugh was girlish and sultry at once, but that was to be expected from a Pixie.

"Well, as you can see, I don't have any pockets," the poncey skull said, "gesturing" to his nonexistent body, "So I don't have much in the ways of coin. However, I have a few particular 'talents' that are sure to at least be interesting. Hold out your hand like you're holding a gun, and I'll show you."

Alice nodded, listening to this interesting skull person. He smelled odd, like a void or a rip in a ley line. Without questioning him she clapped her hands together, and closing one eye she "aimed" her fingers at him. "Bang." She replied with a slightl giggle. "Like this?"

Before Johnson could answer her, the same strange gun from before appeared in her hands, weighing them down suddenly. "Yep, just perfect," the gun spoke. "And there are more just like it, as well as a heavy duty motorbike. Now, the deal is that, if T.B. wins, you can keep me and do with me whatever you want. However, if Hunger wins..."

The metal of the gun warmed her hands, the pixie admired the gun in her hands and twirled it around a finger. Though it had a significant weight, it was a bit lighter than she would have expected. Running a single finger over the barrel of the demonic gun she grinned speaking to the gun, "You take my soul and I become another bullet to be bitten perhaps?" She finished for him. "The stakes have increased drastically, I like you quite much." Calling out to T.B. she said with a dangerous edge. "You had better win T.B. because now I am rooting for you. Heavily." He voice carrying that same influence as before, only stronger.

(( My last post for the night! See you in the morning kittens! ))

Johnson sighed, reverting back to his flaming skull form and floating away from the woman. What had he gotten himself into. Thankfully, Ricard was too busy laying bets with his doppelganger to even notice what happened, but still.

Either way, it wasn't like he was going to go with Alice if he lost, nor would he kill her if he won. That evened out, right?

"I'm so screwed..."

((Wow i have not posted in a while guys well i suppose dartix just dissapeared into the void of Roleplay nothingness)) A man walked into the bar only to find the entire bar sceane that made him stumble back. He had found this door in a Alley and had seen the neon light outside. Kylens it had read and as he walked in he plopped himself down at a table and decided to wait before gettting a drink. Besides his own human instincts had told him not to interfere for if he did he might as well start writing his own death certificate. "Hello can anyone get me a drink?" The man said as he walked towards the bar to order one.

Alice watched as the skull drifted from her, she could sense his decision to not hold to either of side of the bet. Which made Alice smile like that of a Cheshire cat. "That you are." As if she was responding to what he had said even though she had not heard it. Turning back to TB and Hunger she frowned, "What are you two doing exactly? Gazing into each other's eyes lovingly? Get to it!" The toxicity in her voice was more parallel with her unseelie pixie background. A few patrons looked at her with fear in their eyes. Running her fingers through her hair she took a deep breath, Alice was having a little too much fun thanks to two glasses of Seelie Fae Cider and a drag from a joint. This night was a balancing act of fun and disatorous. Alice the temptation pixie, or more commonly known by the humans, Lady Chaos. She could almost always be present before something major happened, temptation being the downfall of many creatures. Humanoid or otherwise. Her sister however, temperance, could also be present. With a skin crawly feeling, Alice took a look around, looking for her sister. But of course, she wasn't there. "Goody two shoes..." Alice said grumbling.

Rebecca yawned while watching the scene with a bit of fascination but not much of satisfaction. First off nothing was happen just yet besides the fact that something boiled in T.B causing him to jump from the counter and get in my Lord's face which kind of made her own blood over heat. The bets were made and many strange things were now happening, She felt a surge of power but couldn't actually pin point it at this time which kind of made her more curious as to held the power. Her eyes glanced around normally but then fell upon the girl known as Alice before they turned into a hard ocean blue. Something wasn't right about the girl and she knew from fact that she must be causing everyone place in bets but she really didn't know how the one girl had the skill to convince everyone into betting which made her mind spark. She slowly approached the girl with her eyes still locked on her very soul and sighed before coming to a dead stop infront of her, clearly the power was being radiated off of her and that made Rebecca more interested in her. A smirk laid itself upon her face.

Alice had been admiring her handiwork as a fight broke out near the booths as best friends fought over who was right. Just then a girl with wicked eyes approached her, tilting her head Alice grinned. "You are curious, nearly as much as I." The girl had quite the smell and turmoil.

"Humph. . It is a shame how you use your gift. . In my eyes it is depressing and just a waste of true power. . " Rebecca said while observing the girl from head to toe by slowly circling her as her eyes looked around her appearance. "I am curious at why you waste such an extraordinary gift. . "

The man began to wait for the bar tender to show up so he could get a drink. The mortal in particular did not like having to wait for a very long time so he just sat there and began to play angry birds on his new ipad waiting for the bar tender to show up.

Soon the bartender reappeared from the basement, shaking his head. "Last time I go down there with out proper sleep. And maybe some thread."

(Sorry about the disappearence. had some life issues, and then couldn't log in. Should be backto normal. Gld to see everyone keeping it alive, and thank you for the continued patronage.)

(S'cool dude. Trying to run this thing is HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD. ;~; )

T.B.'s blood went from boiling to cold immediately. 'No fucking way.' He turned on his heel, and there was Kylen, popping out of the basement like nothing had happened. "Where the fuck were you?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.