黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used it in a rp a long time ago, cant remember which XD

I like his last name. I can give you some name ideas if you want.
For my butler I was referring to his first name. His last name will stay as is.

@Ali - My butler's name has been changed, or just the first name. It is not Noah, but Niklaus or Klaus as in his nickname :P

Reactions: Ali
Do you guys mind if I have a Plague Doctor themed character?
For some reason I've been obsessing over plague doctors recently...

So when will this start rolling? XD

Well (unless I'm missing something), seeing as we now have 5 Nobel's and 5 Butlers, this could get started as early as tomorrow (IC wise).
Who doesn't have a completed character yet? Or is in process of developing one?

Well (unless I'm missing something), seeing as we now have 5 Nobel's and 5 Butlers, this could get started as early as tomorrow (IC wise).
Who doesn't have a completed character yet? Or is in process of developing one?
I completed my Butler but I'm not sure if shes been approved yet.

@N/A Get your CS finished xD

Reactions: N/A and Ali
Once all CS's are finished, will we be needing a Master or another Butler?

Raz is good :) She's up in the accepted characters bit of pg. 1

I'm not sure, currently I see there are matching pairs for everyone, but I haven't taken into account the incomplete CS's
Yay! And with the pairings I think once @N/A finishes his Earl that will leave us 1 Butler short. The reason I ask is cuz I'm tempted to make a Earl lol.

Yay! And with the pairings I think once @N/A finishes his Earl that will leave us 1 Butler short. The reason I ask is cuz I'm tempted to make a Earl lol.
Hmm, well if we're one butler short and no one joins, I'll make a butler and play 3 characters, but I'm sure someone will step up to the plate. I mean, hey, it's a chance to play a sexy (probably) demon butler.. what more could you ask for x)

Hmm, well if we're one butler short and no one joins, I'll make a butler and play 3 characters, but I'm sure someone will step up to the plate. I mean, hey, it's a chance to play a sexy (probably) demon butler.. what more could you ask for x)
Isn't my butler sexy enough? Hahaha XD

I think I may have gotten @Detective Zero to join this RP. Perhaps, if he does join, he can fill in the roles if he so wishes to.

Alright, so.. I've skimmed the pages, I think I'll join this but.. What needs to be filled exactly? I do plan on making an Earl/Countess (There really are a lot of countesses compared to earls..)

• Love
Reactions: Silver
Status
Not open for further replies.