黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Just don't go OP, alright? :P

You saw me in the Fairy Tail RP? Did anything i do seem god mod to you?

Trust me I got this

You saw me in the Fairy Tail RP? Did anything i do seem god mod to you?

Trust me I got this
Famous last words. Huehue.
hahahaaa

YOLO
11395590.gif

So I have an idea for the power I want to use. I'll shoot you a PM Ali

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Wow, I hate doing this.
Unfortunately, there's just too much on my hands right now, @Ali , you know what I'm talking about, so I don't have to elaborate and write an essay.
I won't be able to commit to this RP 100%, so I'm afraid I'll be removing my reservation. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Life sucks.
tumblr_nt7sra5qIK1uc15e8o1_500.gif

Forgive me.

Awwww :( Well I may have someone to replace her if need be.

Wow, I hate doing this.
Unfortunately, there's just too much on my hands right now, @Ali , you know what I'm talking about, so I don't have to elaborate and write an essay.
I won't be able to commit to this RP 100%, so I'm afraid I'll be removing my reservation. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Life sucks.
tumblr_nt7sra5qIK1uc15e8o1_500.gif

Forgive me.
It's alright hun ♥ RL first, take care.
@Mr.Scales ⚖ I believe you were CC's partner - I'll work on finding you someone ASAP.

Awwww :( Well I may have someone to replace her if need be.
Thanks Love! Bring em' on over ♥

It's alright hun ♥ RL first, take care.
@Mr.Scales ⚖ I believe you were CC's partner - I'll work on finding you someone ASAP.

Thanks Love! Bring em' on over ♥
Okay thank you! I found my face claim and i am working on him right now!

Reactions: Jihae and Ali
Hey there. I was speaking with Swim about joining up as a pair, but I noticed somebody just dropped. Would such an arrangement still work out?

Hey there. I was speaking with Swim about joining up as a pair, but I noticed somebody just dropped. Would such an arrangement still work out?

I believe it still would. Give me one moment here to see if I have a replacement. @Shayla is also helping me get a replacement :)

You and Swim should be fine still.

wow that was fast

Reactions: Kitsune
Black Butler is very popular heh. I have peeps on the waiting list :)

lol

Welll.........I have to go in half n hour, I am going to be gone for something like 2 hours. Got something to do at 7:30pm

*whines*

its cold outside and I have to walk in the snow and take the bus.....soooo
The bus? Back in my day we walked uphill to fight yeti's like the son of a Shepard.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.