Kuroshitsuji: A Game of Chess (OOC)

How should the pairing of Masters and Demons go?

• Random Choice! Leave partnerships up to Fate through a generator.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I Choose You. Choose your partner.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silverink

Original poster
Salutations,

Dearest child, my deepest sympathies for your recent tragedy in your life. It breaks my heart for one so young to go through such trauma. I do hope this letter finds you in better health and this news brightens your day. I, Queen Victoria grant you the rank of Noble and title of Kennel Dog, my beloved England has fallen ill with a new plague. 'Rats' and 'filth' have begun to spread throughout the country, please use your new status to aid the country. A stipend of currency will be delivered to your present address, use it as you see fit. Oh, do play nice with the other Guard Dogs if you cross paths..an official meeting will be set for later in the month. The Palace grounds have been dreadfully lonely without a Queen's Guard Dog, I hope to remedy that situation in the future. Until then, await further letters of instruction from a courier.

Sincerely,

Her Royal Majesty.

News has spread across the London Underground as the latest Queen's Guard Dog has been found dead. A few select rumors claim it was suicide out of guilt from the title. Other claims that the Queen grew bored with the peaceful era in the country. Now three (four?) new candidates have been chosen each accompanied by suspicious companions. There is only one official rank and title to win..how will the chess game play out?

Notable Notes
1. The RP will be set as 18+. No exemptions.
2. Posting should be several paragraphs, minimum of three.
3. All Content must be Original away from the Canon timeline.
4. Keep technology within the timeline of the Victorian Era

Roles

1. Master 1 (Taken by Me)
2. Demon 1-Reserved by MelodicInferno
3. Master 2-Reserved by Hatsunation
4.Demon 2- Reserved by Namine (?)
5. Master 3-
6. Demon 3-

4. ???????? -Fourth Pair may be added if enough interest is generated-

Name:
Specialty: (Nobles have the wealth and time to build up industries to supplement their immense wealth. Some do it out of pure boredom seeing it as a hobby..an expensive one. Others have a personal connection due to their history and see it as a chance to give back. Pure greed is a common motivation as expected. That isn't to say all Kennel Dogs operate their choice of Specialty in the light of morality)
Appearance: (Pictures recommended. Two paragraphs minimum)
Personality: (Three Paragraph Minimum)
Contract Location: (Where is your Mark located? It's symbol?)
Motivation: (What drives you to attempt to win the title of Guard Dog)
History: (Were you born into a high-born family and brought low? A mere street child that happened to be chosen by Fate? How would your character react to this sudden title of Kennel Dog.)

Name: (Your New One)
Talent: (While Demons are superior to Humans in terms of strength and speed. After each Contract is sealed...a Demon becomes akin to newborn human in terms of skills to blend in with their prey. Does your character excel as a Guardian in Combat using the bond to sense their Masters emotions etc? A performer in Society able to charm and merge with human society without a glance. Are animals easily seduced by your touch and grant you use of their forms occasionally? This Talent is their strength as the Demon trails after their Master with both growing in strength over time. Be creative and I will let you get away with plenty)
Appearance: (Picture Recommended. Two Paragraphs minimum
Personality: (Your Human Mask..and the truth beneath it)
Contract Location: (Where is your Mark located?)
Motivation: (Why did you choose to answer the whims of your Master)
History: (Notable previous Masters? Altercations with other Demons?)

Questions. Comments. Post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screeeeeeee. I've been wanting to do a Black Butler RP for so long!

In the event of not having enough people, could I submit a demon too? I'm thinking of submitting a master character.

Also, the old Guard Dog is indeed Ciel, right? It's slightly nonspecific so I thought I would ask.

Screeeeeeee. I've been wanting to do a Black Butler RP for so long!

In the event of not having enough people, could I submit a demon too? I'm thinking of submitting a master character.

Also, the old Guard Dog is indeed Ciel, right? It's slightly nonspecific so I thought I would ask.

Sure! As for the second question, maybe? It don't really want to connect to canon etc but it could be a possible reference

Sorry for taking so long.

Name: Edeir LaVey

Specialty: Perfume Manufactory

Appearance:
edeir_reference_v3_by_hatsunation-dbilfvw.png

A fair skinned 5'6'' English and French mix. Edeir has neatly kept light blond hair(save an unruly cowlick) that falls to the nape of his neck. His right eye his light blue while his left is an equally light green. He wears his nails long and nicely manicured. The only hint of hardship in his otherwise regal appearance is his missing ring finger on his left hand.

Edeir can frequently be seen wearing clothes considered ostentatious by any standard.He wouldn't feel himself without being suitably adorned without any sort of ruffles, lace, or red.

Personality: An intellect first and a extrovert second, not to say that the latter very far behind. He enjoys spending his days in his laboratory practicing chemistry and creating new perfume formulas(purely as a hobby of course). In the event of success, Edeir will bask in his own brilliance and brag about his accomplishment to anyone unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity. He likes socializing with others and finds it frustrating to be cut off from contact with others for long periods of time. He likes to share his ideas musings with others regardless of if what he says is actually comprehendable.

Additionally Edeir is an unabashed narcissist and enjoys flaunting his wealth, status, and looks. One of his favorite past times is flippantly spending money on frivolous things for himself. He can be rather childish despite how much he tries to appear mature and is rather impulsive. He also gets bored of things quickly, from hobbies, to people, to grudges.

Aside from having a charismatic charm that makes him seem somewhat likeable, he generally has no traits that make him a redeemable person which is something he's quite happy with. Edeir sees kindness as a weakness and thus distances himself from it as much as possible with varying degrees of success.

Contract Location: Left collarbone. Appears as an orange pentagram with the outer circle interwoven with yellow thorns.

Motivation: For the challenge.

History: His parents ran a perfume business that ended up going bankrupt when a rival business released a new perfume. Having lost the pleasure of the middle class lifestyle, his family was forced to live in poverty and find others ways of sustaining themselves by working in factories. Certain circumstances involving a mechanical accident that caused the loss of his finger left Edeir with a grudge against his parents and the company, prompting him to attempt making a contract with the demon, but was turned down for his wants being too shallow(rather than make a contract for revenge, he wanted to make one for money).

Instead Edeir walked out on his family and sought to make his own living for himself by going into prostitution. He used the money he earned from this to buy books on the occult so that he could summon a demon himself and force them into a contract.

Once he'd managed to make a contract and secure a foothold in the upperclass, Edeir was surprised to find a letter from the Queen detailing him as one of her Kennel Dogs. That surprise quickly gave way to satisfaction. He'd toiled away to claw his way out of London's gutters. Now it was time to move onto better and more ambitious things.

I know the last post was a week ago, but I was wondering if I would be able to join this?

Status
Not open for further replies.