If I.allowed foo dogs and basilisks then yeah dragons are okay

New and true legendary sannin
XD
Mikasa = foo dog
Kaguya = basilisk
Taika = Dragon

And they're all females.
Makes it half fun XD

"The world wide game "scissors, paper, stone" originated from China during the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220), invented by the warlords of that period. Except instead of paper, they used the open palm symbol to represent cloth, so it's "Scissors, Stone, Cloth". The game reached Japan in the early 1640s and one variation of the game was the "Slug, Snake, Frog" variation. In this variation, the Frog is afraid of the Snake, the Snake is afraid of the Slug, and the Slug is afraid of the Frog. This is influenced by theSansukumi way of thinkingwhere it keeps the three objects in a deadlock. The fact that the Sannin use these three animals as summons may be the author hinting that there is no stronger one among them, and that their strength is more or less equal"

SO
DRAGON IS AFRAID OF BASILISK -for basilisk is similar and close to 'ruling serpents'-

BASILISK AFRAID OF FOO DOG
-As foo dog is literally a 'guardian' species to protect dragons, The Buddha, phoenix and etc in myths I believe. Their main thing is 'warding off evil spirits'.

AND FOO DOG AFRAID OF DRAGON
- Seeing as dragon in myths would be like a superior -

!?!?!?
WOULD THIS
"keeps the three objects in a deadlock. The fact that the Sannin use these three animals as summons may be the author hinting that there is no stronger one among them, and that their strength is more or less equal"

So will there only be us three 'legendary' summoners?8D @Red Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm almost done with summoning post XD (Well sample ^^')

Black_Dragon.jpg
( He is full grown here, but when summoned for the first time, he is the size of a large dog)

It was a day like any other at the Nara estate. Shikamaru and his daughter, Taika, were playing shogi together, and just like usual, Shikamaru was winning. "Come on~! Let's go do something fun!" The dark haired girl fell back dramatically, expressing her boredom. Her loud comment sent some of the Nara deer on the estate to run away. The girl's father sighed. "Man.... Your such a drag....." Taika shot up, automatically taking offense. " Why? Because I don't want to sit around and let you win? I'm bored and I want to do something that doesn't involve moving pieces on a wood block!" Shikamaru sighed again and rubbed the back of his neck. "What a drag...... Stay here..... I'll be back in a few minutes....." He got up to leave, sighing once more when his daughter made a comment saying he'll be back if he doesn't fall asleep first. As he went inside, he gained a glare from Temari. The girl that Shikamaru just left on the deck snickered when she saw the look her mother gave her father. Then she sighed, just as her father had. They rarely spend time together, and when they did, it was either staring at the clouds or playing a strategy game, like chess, shogi, or go. They never did anything fun together. Or practically anything, for that aspect. So she was surprised to see him walk out with a large scroll with black and red designs on it. "You want fun, I'll give you fun, Brat...... This is a summoning scroll. Or a contract or something.... But whatever, it has your name on it already, so it's yours. Go try to figure out what your animal is..... Don't bother coming inside until you do...." When the girl glared at him, he set the scroll and held up his hands. "Not my orders.... Ask your mother on that...... Jeez.... This is all too troublesome....." He yawned loudly as if making a point, then handed her a smaller scroll with the same intricate designs. "This contains the hand signs..... Now go have your fun, Brat..." He yawned again and once more entered the building, most likely going to the roof or his room to sleep. Taika didn't mind, for once, she was excited to be given the chance no other Nara besides her mother had; to summon an animal. Maybe she'd be able to summon a weasel like Temari had? She had no idea, and couldn't wait to find out. She took both scrolls off the deck and into the Nara ranch fields.

Setting the large scroll down, she kneeled beneath a tree and opened the smaller scroll. She dove head on, trying to preform the jutsu immediately. She did the hand signs necessary, bit her thumb, and slammed her hand onto the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!!" A small cloud of smoke appeared, but there was nothing within. She didn't let this get to her, though, and she tried again. "Summoning Jutsu!!" Slamming her hand to the ground, another puff of smoke appeared. And just as her previous attempt, nothing appeared. She thought for a moment before trying again, using more chakara this time. She sighed when she got the same results. "How troublesome...." She muttered the phrase she had learned from her father. Despite her disappointment, she didn't give up. After an hour, her thumb was a bloody mess, for she had bit it far too much. She had soon changed to biting the fleshy part of her palm. She swore when she got the same result as before. Hour after hour she tried and failed, her whole arm covered in deep bite marks, and her left arm having been started on. She was very low on chakara now, but still refused to give up. She was on her last drop of energy and her last capable bite when she preformed the jutsu one last time. She was assuming nothing would happen and fell back against a tree, barely conscious now. Her vision blurred and she could barely make out a silhouette of something as large as a dog, but with an extremely different body shape. A deep voice spoke, but she could not process the words. She smiled and passed out, glad she finally managed to summon something before she ran out of energy.

Taika slowly opened her hazel eyes, closing them instantly when met with a bright light. Cautiously, she opened her eyes once more, blinking away the burning sensation from the sudden light. Sitting up, she looked around at her surroundings. She was in a white room with gray tiles lining the floors. There was a window to her left with a chair beside it and a cabinet on the same wall. Though the window had closed white curtains, she can see out a little bit and found it to be dark out. She looked down at her arms and saw all her bite marks healed. Must be in the hospital again..... Wonder who took me....? Mom and Dad would have been next to my bed, waiting for me to wake...... She got out of bed and nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice. "You are awake. Good. Now we can properly be introduced. You have quite the determination. What is your name, might I ask?" Taika looked around for the source of the voice and found it to be laying near the door. The "it" was a black dragon with red markings. It was about the size of a Great Dane and it's red eyes seemed to stare right through her. "My name is Taika Nara..... Are you the one who brought me in?" The dragon stood slowly, stretching like a cat arching it's back. "I am. My name is Ryuzaki, the youngest of the Ninja Dragons. My mother is in charge of us, so I assume that makes me a prince to you pathetic humans. And did you say Nara? Taika Nara, daughter of Shikamaru and Temari Nara. You've inherited quite a bit from them, looks, strength, wisdom, determination...... Only thing you didn't receive was their calmness..... You have ADHD, do you not? Explains a lot....." He walked over to the cabinet and used one claw to grasp the handle. He pulled it open with such force that the cabinet shook violently, the door almost came off, and whatever was inside fell out. That objet being the large scroll. "I assume you know what to do. After all, you seemed to know how to summon me...." The girl looked at the serpent with a bewildered gaze. "But I couldn't get you to arrive until the very last second!!" The dragon let out a cackle, throwing his head back in laughter. "I chose not to come, child. I wanted to test you, and you passed," he said when his laughter died down. Taika was shocked into silence. But with each passing second, she became madder and madder. "You did WHAT now?!?" The black drake laughed again and used his tail to sweep under the girl's feet so she would fall. She groaned when her head hit the tiled floor and soon Ryuzaki's face was in her vision. "I tested you. Then saved your life since you were bleeding out. Thought of having a little fun before I revealed myself. Now calm down and sign the contract, it's necessary. Don't worry, I won't that that often, just when I need a laugh." The girl sighed irritably. "What a troublesome dragon you are, Ryuzaki......" The drake smirked, showing extremely sharp teeth. "I know, kid...."

The dark haired girl signed the contract and the scroll vanished, but Ryuzaki decided to stay around a bit longer. Taika checked out of the hospital and went back to the estate, walking in and taking off her shoes. She was surprised to see her father and mother in the kitchen, both with coffee. "Did you succeed, brat?" Her father lazily took a sip of his coffee, waiting for her answer. "I had. He's here now. Boy won't you guys be shocked! I know I was!" The girl practically jumped out of the way and Ryuzaki walked through the door. Taika grinned when her parents dropped their cups and their jaws. "This is my summoning partner! His name is Ryuzaki!" Shikamaru was the first to recover, slowly looking towards his daughter. "Hey, Taika, how'd you manage this? Dragons have been unsummonable for a thousand years..." The girl shrugged and the drake cackled once more. "Mother opened the passage again. Well, I was just sticking around for your reactions. See ya around, kid, I'm going home." The girl waved and the dragon vanished in a puff of smoke. She went to her room happily, and started to draw her new partner. Her parents were downstairs, talking to each other about their daughter's summon animal as they cleaned up the shattered ceramic of the coffee mugs. Taika couldn't wait for the next day. Maybe she was going to call on Ryuzaki again and train or just hang out? She couldn't handle the excitement and so when she finally went to bed, she was restless all night. She woke early and preformed the necessary symbols before biting her thumb and summoning the dragon once more. "Hello there, Daughter of Nara...."

I just had a vision of Mikasa sleeping with Kuromaru XD. Like Kuromaru is supporting her head and sleeping as well, his tail wrapped around her in a protective way indicating even when sleeping hes keen, and his paws crossed lion like wth his eyes closed and head laid down over his paws and Mikasa just laying partially over him calmly with her hands folded and resting over his tail XD.

An alternate vision was Kuromaru with his head perked up and having a snarling look or revealing his many sharp fangs--It makes me wanna draw them together *^*.

Or even shinseina in that position and Kuromaru supporting her feet and laying his head on his paws while revealing his sharp teeth in a low growling gesture XD

I AM SO GOING TO HAVE FUN GUYS.

I just had a vision of Mikasa sleeping with Kuromaru XD. Like Kuromaru is supporting her head and sleeping as well, his tail wrapped around her in a protective way indicating even when sleeping hes keen, and his paws crossed lion like wth his eyes closed and head laid down over his paws and Mikasa just laying partially over him calmly with her hands folded and resting over his tail XD.

An alternate vision was Kuromaru with his head perked up and having a snarling look or revealing his many sharp fangs--It makes me wanna draw them together *^*.

Or even shinseina in that position and Kuromaru supporting her feet and laying his head on his paws while revealing his sharp teeth in a low growling gesture XD

I AM SO GOING TO HAVE FUN GUYS.
I wanna draw Ryuzaki and Taika as well as Eiji and Kotitzu, but I'm afraid of ruining the awesomeness XD and just imagine everyone showing each other their summon animals and Mikasa comes with a Foo Dog, Taika comes with a dragon, and Kaguya comes with a Basilisk. I can see their faces now!

Im awake x.x imma get my laptop and make the last cs.

Is this RP still open for more characters? (I'm interested in composing a child of Gaara & Matsuri. Even though I hate that couple, but I don't got much options.)

I wanna draw Ryuzaki and Taika as well as Eiji and Kotitzu, but I'm afraid of ruining the awesomeness XD and just imagine everyone showing each other their summon animals and Mikasa comes with a Foo Dog, Taika comes with a dragon, and Kaguya comes with a Basilisk. I can see their faces now!

LOL.
"OMG three TRUE sannins!"
"I thought those were myths!"
"They're real"

Then they're like,"omgs senpais notice us." XD

Mikasa like said will be last out of everyone. So when they give her a second chance, she will summon birds instead. Which they'll count anyways or something officially.

It probably won't be until the forest of death she'll most likely summon Kuromaru depending on the situation. If shes in sasuke/Sakura position XD.

Which is fighting then being weaked up and letting Makoto shine and eiji then regaining strength again and guarding them once she regains strength. But I DONT KNOW IF that will be the case or what will happen in the future so it depends. She might not summon at all //shrug.

And if Makoto gets his curse mark MAYBE THE COUSIN LOVE CAN BE SEEN LOLOL. NOT IN A INCEST WAY... LIKE FAMILY...

Reactions: 2 people
LOL.
"OMG three TRUE sannins!"
"I thought those were myths!"
"They're real"

Then they're like,"omgs senpais notice us." XD

Mikasa like said will be last out of everyone. So when they give her a second chance, she will summon birds instead. Which they'll count anyways or something officially.

It probably won't be until the forest of death she'll most likely summon Kuromaru depending on the situation. If shes in sasuke/Sakura position XD.

Which is fighting then being weaked up and letting Makoto shine and eiji then regaining strength again and guarding them once she regains strength. But I DONT KNOW IF that will be the case or what will happen in the future so it depends. She might not summon at all //shrug.

And if Makoto gets his curse mark MAYBE THE COUSIN LOVE CAN BE SEEN LOLOL. NOT IN A INCEST WAY... LIKE FAMILY...
Taika would be the first. She'll be like: "let's kick this off with the best summon animal ever!"

Im going to do phoenix then :33

TEAM 4 SUMMONINGS
Koititzu = maybe when summoned eiji can determine his size -after he is full grown- to small and normal ferret up to his summoning size. He can be the sneak of the group

Setsuna = being a snake she can be the one focusing on speed and constricting her enimies on spot. As well as poisoning them if she has poison

Kuromaru = The one who's mostly fit for the role to fight up close yet with ease.

We have a pretty good role XD

SO there's four sannins? Can we make it equal like three?o-O
Dragon afraid basilisk
Basilisk fears foo dog
Foo dog fears dragon
Phoenix fears ( ? )

How will they equally outmatch one another XD

Or maybe Phoenix is like ruler of jimchuurikis and summonings. -however it doesn't mean Phoenix is 'more powerful' it will be as equal as the sannin summonings, stroger then the other smaller summonings of its own species like them- its based on a concept a 1x1 I'm in that I made up where there are 'celestial summonings' and are counterparts of jimchuurikis. Rare summonings believed to be a myth and are the 'good' versions of jinchuriki able to be summoned at will XD. I'm allowing my idea if it works *shrug*

Phoenix basilisk dragon and foo dog can be stronger then other head summonings as well but against each other are otherwise tied

Should I give Hitomi phoenixs then since she has some jinchuriki chakra?

*Still waiting for a response to her previous Question*
I dunno about openings as I'm not in charge, but as far as the characters go, you can have any two pre - existing Naruto characters for the parents, yaoi, yuri, deceased, anyone.

Well its past 1:00 in the morning here. I'm heading to bed.

Should I give Hitomi phoenixs then since she has some jinchuriki chakra?
Honestly I think shes fine.. If she has jinchuriki chakra. Unless its like naruto/minato case where one part of the jinchuriki itself is in her (yin or yang part) I don't think she needs a good summoning.

@AnastiaCrest01 night

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.